It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found what I was looking for..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This will likely be torn apart in less than five posts, but I have a story behind this one, of which I don't suggest anything more than coincidence.

It was around two years ago, where my interest in UFO's and Aliens had been at its peak. I was collecting virtually everything posted on ATS and similar sites when I started doing my own searches. I found nothing interesting through image searches so I tried searching through P2P programs (I believe I was using Morpheus at the time). I discovered a strange image of an "alien" that I hadn't seen before and never came up on the image searches (just all the regulars). It was interesting, but it looked like an easy fake, a photoshop here and there maybe.

I went back to Canada where I was living at the time (I found the image while staying at my Dad's house), and when I returned to my Dad's house again a few months later, I wanted to post the image on ATS and ask about it, but I couldn't find it! The rest of the images in the folder were untouched, as best as I could remember. I asked ATS if my description sounded familiar, but no one replied with the right image. I used several programs in an attempt to recover deleted files, and the file never came up.

Just minutes ago I decided to do another search hoping to find it, and I did! Here is the image. I don't know what to make of it, but I give it less than five posts before its torn apart and proved a fake. Either way, feels good to have the situation resolved.

In case this IS something (And if you are reading this and the image is no longer available), I have it saved to my computer, saved to flash drives, saved online at a personal website, and sent to a few individuals for their own analysis

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
At first glance this photo is creepy. But I feel like images, especially when in black and white, will never pass for proof for aliens. There's just to much potential for CGI or clay models or something of the like. We need video or biological samples. This picture may very well be of an alien, but there's probably no way to know for sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
it kind of looks like someone suffering from a disease with a long name having to do with icthyosis(?) im googling it right now - careful if you're foing to search - the disease is totally gross.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

looks heavily photoshopped to me... nice job though, but seriously even aliens have noses, I tried to find an exact group of pixels on the nose area with the forhead area but couldn't, so I can't disprove it right away but it looks like the work of someone with too much photoshopping time on their hands to me, reminds me of something from a tabloid

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a little bit nauseated but im pretty certain thats a relatively MILD case of icthyosis. the other cases look way more alien.

always nice to find something youve thought was lost for years!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
it's a fake creature,some creators for movie and commercials and whatnot a super talented

I think a DNA test is what is needed and required with full collection tracking and documentation

'photos' aren't evidence in and of themselves these days

JMO

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

Why did I not listen to your warning!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by MrAndy

but seriously even aliens have noses,

???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????

??????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????

As you can see I'm pretty confused

How would you know this!?

Peace.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Please listen! I don't think that image is fraudulent because I distinctly remember seeing a creature like the one in the image in a dream I had two years ago. It was a nightmare and it had light, very smooth, gray skin, a slender build, a thin piece of clothing on its torso (I didn't look down), wore something shiny on its chest, and a normal, but exaggerated oval-shaped head. The creature definitely didn't look like the mass media's potrayal of gray aliens with huge eyes and big, pumpkin-sized heads. The one in my dream looked normal, human-like, but was over six feet tall with normal eyes. Don't second guess yourself.
Send me a message for more info.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
not sure bout the photo,,,,is there a neck,,,it almost looks like a manipulated mannequin head

but this disease mentioned,,, ichthyosis.,,,, is disgusting

look at this example

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,i feel bad for anyone having this,,,gruesome

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE

Mod edit: to add warning and change image to a url.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Please edit that image into a link!! It is very disturbing.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Really I am amazed that this has not been taken with much interest by the community here. A year ago there would have been several members examining this and trying to uncover any info on it. I don't think this should be dismissed so easily until we have info on this image or it's examined.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have never seen this photo and if photoshopped.. it is still perfectly creepy.

I have read over the years where some theorists said things about no visible nose or even nostrils. This one i will save, it is so worth it

**Reminds me of those entities in the movie They..

[edit on 2/5/2009 by qonone]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Can anyone dig up any information on this image? I discovered this image through google image search and I went through the entire forum that this image is from and could not find the post or any reference to the image. The place doesn't appear to be active either..

Please pass this photo around so that we can get to the bottom of it!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Cool image! I've never seen it before. I think the lack of interest comes from the extrordinary amount of fakes out there... people have just lost a litle faith in images and video. With the cgi and computer image programs getting better and better it's sometimes impossible to tell unless one's an image expert. This one seem like it could be real to me, no telling for sure though I'll keep on the thread to see what comes of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Really I am amazed that this has not been taken with much interest by the community here

It's grainy, in black and white, has no associated story or witness testimony, and at first glance, appears to be photoshopped using a blending tool to rub out the nose and another tool to make the mouth/chin smaller...so isn't too mindblowing...

Kudos for finding a fairly unique looking image though, and for your followup in trying to find it....

Not saying it is a fake...just stating a first impression. I believe JRitzman or another photo expert is better equipped to make an analysis.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Very interesting photo. I'm curious to see what the experts say about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes it is an interesting photo. Although too easily faked. Interested in debunkers opinions. Coild be a disease. Definately looks very human like the nose has been brushed out with the stamp tool on photoshop.
It is spooky I admit.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who are the photo experts? I want to send the image to them to see if it can be debunked. No one recognizes it from a movie or TV show do they? Does it look kind of "fish-like" to anyone else?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I stated one such member in my post above...

But it would help if you had any other info associated with it, timeframe, location, any witness account, etc. other than it being a possible photochop job....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join