It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found what I was looking for..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The one thing that picture does is send chills down my spine.

I just feel sorry for the poor soul who woke up next to it thinking," I didn't drink that much last night, did I?"

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's a little bulgy as if it hides features under there.
Why would the part of the face where the nose normally is be bulgy if there never was a nose.
It looks a lot like a human face made into a alien one, like in tv shows and movies.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
to me it looks like a picture of a fat man lying on his side in his underwear.
the things you see to be eyes are shadows from his man boobs and the mouth is his bellybutton area.

I thought this was some sick attempt to post inappropriate material the first glance I took at it.

that looks more like a torso than a . to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The only information I have on it is that the title claims it as an authentic area 51 roswell alien. I know that's what every alien picture says though. I think the search terms I tried were alien, greys, ebe, and area 51. I'm not too good at digging up information but I checked out the web forum that google picked up the image from, there is no more info there, but I've left a message in the thread and with the post author requesting more information.

All pictures of purported aliens that I've ever seen have gone through the wringer here on ATS and I'd hate to have this one slip through without much examination. If its from a movie, hopefully someone out there has seen it or if its a disease or deformity, maybe there is someone here from the medical profession that can help us out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join