It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Calls For Next Market Crash Feb. 9

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hmm.. maybe there is something to this 'legatus' thingie..

www.legatus.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Geithner Plans to Unveil Bailout Plan Monday- AP

finance.yahoo.com...

Maybe Reinhardt is right. When he releases the package info a tanking like never before.....scary...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Geithner Plans to Unveil Bailout Plan Monday- AP

finance.yahoo.com...

Maybe Reinhardt is right. When he releases the package info a tanking like never before.....scary...

Mr. President Jefferson, I am sorry you have to see this.

Hopefully you have room in your grave to roll...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I dont really see how his feb 9 stock market prediciton is anything special. Seeing that is the day we are going to find out about the bank bailout plan and a possible stimulus vote. He has a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Either we see a significant gain or a significant loss. I bought BOA stock yesterday at 4.84 and it closed at 6.13. I was thinking yesterday there would be news today about a possible bad bank asset program. Either it was going to be up significantly or down. I had a 50/50 chance and chose right. I am predicting a huge rally in stocks on monday. If I am right I am going to set up a prediction site and charge a fee of 700$ annually. That is 20$ cheaper then he charges.
Actually looks like there may be a vote tonight on the stimulus bill.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
he says i told you do on his site....wtf

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

I dont really see how his feb 9 stock market prediciton is anything special. Seeing that is the day we are going to find out about the bank bailout plan and a possible stimulus vote. He has a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Either we see a significant gain or a significant loss.

True, but he predicted the date months ago. It's all a bit too convenient IMHO.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouscat

I dont really see how his feb 9 stock market prediciton is anything special. Seeing that is the day we are going to find out about the bank bailout plan and a possible stimulus vote. He has a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Either we see a significant gain or a significant loss.

I did not know that. The article says jan 28th. That is about a week ago. Most people by then knew that the stimulas package would probably be passed or at least voted on this monday. If you have a link that says his prediction months ago please post.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouscat

I did not know that. The article says jan 28th. That is about a week ago. Most people by then knew that the stimulas package would probably be passed or at least voted on this monday. If you have a link that says his prediction months ago please post.

I don't have a link, but I remember back in Sept he was talking about the Legatus meeting in Feb 2009 and he said to watch Feb 9, 2009. He had it on his site at the time, but it's gone now.

I'm sure someone here has a screenshot of it or some sort of link. You don't have to take my word on it, but he did give the 2/9 date months ago.

I still hope he is wrong though.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Last time the bailout was voted and announced, the stock market dropped like a rock. I don't see this time will be any different, its not like we are just pulling the money out of our trillion dollar surplus or anything.

Only a very few want bailouts, and I don't think its going to put investors at ease. It didn't last time.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
finance.google.com... 983582/browse_thread/thread/aad550b590f931bf?pli=1

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Im new at this and wonder does Legatus meet and decide what day they will short the F out of the stock market and then crash it on that day to make a killing?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouscat

Thanks, not doubting you just wondering if there was a link. Scary thought if he is right on this then 'cause there is no way you would be able to predict the bailout vote or bad bank plan two months in advance.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The "Bank Bailout" plan/announcement tomorrow has been POSTPONED. Officially by emperor Obama. He does not want anyone loosing sight of the "Stimulus Bomb"..... As for Reinhardt I believe he IS somewhat credible. He may be a disgruntled wall st insider... Or he could be CIA. Who knows....

[edit on 8-2-2009 by blackopsman]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by blackopsman]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The futures are down.....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling for today! I think TSHTF today! Anyway financial doom or real doom like nuclear bomb or something like that. I had the same feeling on 9/11/01 about something happening! And my feeling was right! Today I have the same feeling but I think today will be much much worse than 2001!

....let's wait and see

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Well, the markets are up, even though only by a few points. So much for Reinhardt's crash. Wait, i bet it will happen tomorrow because of the bank bailout plan.
These predicitions are getting rediculous. This guy knows nothing. Another failed prediction on ATS. Love the Nuke thread though.
When will you people give up?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well, the markets are up, even though only by a few points. So much for Reinhardt's crash. Wait, i bet it will happen tomorrow because of the bank bailout plan.
These predicitions are getting rediculous. This guy knows nothing. Another failed prediction on ATS. Love the Nuke thread though.
When will you people give up?

bah Im losing mass arse shorting financials too....grrr....Im in FEB puts so Ill hold on till the end of this week....grr...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

bah Im losing mass arse shorting financials too....grrr....Im in FEB puts so Ill hold on till the end of this week....grr...

This reminds me of my high school prom.

Good times.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh and by the way...

Blossom Goodchild called and she wants her 'prediction skillz' back.

(man I am going to be SO freakin' embarrassed if the world ends today.)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, there are some sources that indicate that the market will go down another 40-50% which would send the S&P down to about 500. If that is going to happen it won't recover any more.

And this is supposed to happen anytime between today and Wednesday.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by thegreatobserver]

<< 1    3 >>

join