It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Calls For Next Market Crash Feb. 9

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

America's Most Correct Internet Conspiracy Theorist Calls Next Market Crash
gawker.com...

There's a title you gotta like! Don't know how much faith to put in this guy, but seeing as he nailed the last one, you might wanna keep the ol' savings in the cookie jar for another week. I see how he was being discussed on this site of late, but I don't know if this latest has hit ATS.

And we can blame our financial woes on a shadowy group of Catholic businessmen? Another group to lose sleep over. I'll be watching...

[edit on 3-2-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is another who made similiar predictions.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009"

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Hmm.. Next Monday eh?

By the way, this is in the wrong forum.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Interesting...but ill keep this in the pile of dates like the Jan 21 and 22 Biden comment...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Apparently Google has banned this guy from posting on their boards. Weird!!! I actually go to the Google finance DOW bulletin board all the time, and people say some crazy SH!$ and don't get banned.

There is this one guy called HCCrusader who posts the most vile anti-semetic stuff that never gets banned, and this reinhart guy is banned after correctly predicting the crash two months in advance. There is something to say for that.

Lets wait and see, maybe he is right again.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If it happens at 11:11, i will eat my shoe and wear a Snuggie.
Waiting and twiddling thumbs.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well anyway it's time for going short... With California collapsing, it won't be long before it all comes down. And Friday, unemployment numbers will probably be disastrous...

Maybe Reinhardt know someone from the inside that the US will be downgraded on February 9? That would collapse the whole thing in a day.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Hmm.. Next Monday eh?
By the way, this is in the wrong forum.

Actually, I thought about that, but the kicker here is that Reinhardt claims that all this grief is an artificial construct being inflicted upon us by a group of evil Catholics. Jeez...guess the evil Zionists are pleased to be off the hook for a change. Either way...time will tell, eh?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is the way I see it... the market has gotten to 7500 in the past few months... that's pretty low... it's at 8100 right now (and it's been hangoing out there for awhile)

I'm thinking next week we might reach the low 7000's... (not in one day) We should see a slow decline Wednesday (-130) Thursday (-70) Friday (+50)... something like that... And then Monday we will see - 400. and it will get worse and worse from there.

Mass Layoffs throughout the week... Dow Jones approaches 6999... Stuff like that.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Friday up? With the massive layoff numbers? You may be right, after all, sometimes, the numbers don't matter for a sucker rally.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi

I'm a student of the financial markets as well as a trader. I think this guy is wrong.

The market will go up between now and March/April and then crash in the summer. It will then go lower than the low in November, probably around August time.

How do I know this?

Well its using numerical analysis and astronomical calculations.

Thanks

pchees

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well I got Wednesday right...

(off by 9 points)

It should remain calm the next two days...

(and I meant mass layoffs next week... after February 9... not this week)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I bet a lunch on this so I if it happens at least I get a free lunch

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is a Lunar Eclipse but the market could just as easily rally 10-12%.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
pchees, what astronomical and numerical calcs are you doing besides Fibonacci (#ical)? The Mch/Apr time frame actually fits the 1929-32 (spring of 1930) analog. In Elliott Wave terms I can see a headfake back under 800 (basis nearby SP)...retesting Jan lows which when averaged w the Nov lows gives us approx the 2003 low And then taking off (coincident w the next Obama proposal) sending the SP to the low 1000 area (lots of stops should be hit from the 960s up to just > 1000). And then we should see a sharp set back...some consolidation and then a slow mo collapse taking us to new lows. Next support is lower 600s but LT I expect 440s (the area where we started to accelerate from in 1994 as I recall).

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The site is worth perusing today. Lots of hints. 4 days.

"Think Rome"
"The King IS Dead"
dont handcuff but electrocute ALL of the bastards < (parapharased)

What the duece is he talking about today?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Doomesday::::::

Nice call on -121. I see the market closing around -50 today. I do think we will enter Monday under 8000. If the market does crash 500 or more on monday..........everyone will need to do a reality check on what is going on. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Doomesday::::::

Nice call on -121. I see the market closing around -50 today. I do think we will enter Monday under 8000. If the market does crash 500 or more on monday..........everyone will need to do a reality check on what is going on. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best!!

Capitulation of the market is not a bad thing unless you lose your shirt. Even then people shouldn't think that the short term action of the Dow and NASD are indicitive of financial ruin for all time.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

You see Bank Of America's stock today?

finance.yahoo.com...

$4.00?

Not good.

Market is down about 100 right now... 7850.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

You see Bank Of America's stock today?

finance.yahoo.com...

$4.00?

Not good.

Market is down about 100 right now... 7850.

VERY heavy volume too! Since january 12th heavy selling pressure. Something aint right with BOA. It will be interesting to see how it ends the day and if there is any dead cat bounce. Hopefully I have something to play with when the all-clear sounds.

[edit on 2/5/09 by stikkinikki]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join