It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" FEMA death camps " totally unescecary ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
hi - was just musing a few things over - and have come to the conclusion :

are " FEMA death camps " [ Here after abreviated to FDC ] actually nesecary ?

IMHO , no

the entire claimed premise of the FDC`s is " simple " and to paraphrase :

when the NWO declares martial law it will be nessecary to ` round up ` all persons on the ` red / blue ` lists and ither kill them or ` re educate ` them [ different sources make contradictory claims ] additionally all ` trouble makers / disenters ` will be rounded up too

ok - assuming you accept that as a credible scenario - you have to ask yourself - is there an easier way ?

of course thier is - use the EXISTING prison facilities - they are already built / staffed and

but wait - they are full of convicted felons - is the obvious retort

so what ?

the FDC premise already claims that large scale exterminations will be carried out on ` citizens and patriots ` - i do not see the NWO being squeamish and baulking at the notion of excecuting convited felons , do you ?

so that is it - If i ` ran the zoo ` - i would use the existing prison infrastructure - AND prisoner transport system [ no box cars with shackles ] and simply execute felons to ` make room ` for red / blue list detainees

a simple plan , needing almost zero extra recources - and invisible up untill the actual implimentation

views / opinions / counter arguments ?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well it like this the camps are already built but nobody can find them. On the other hand the government is going to build them soon so they are not already built. I visited all the locations in Michigan and a few in Indiana and other places. Camp grayling in Michigan is about the closest they get. It's BS but it's fun to throw facts at the paranoid.

mikell

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
First off your thread title is highly inaccurate and un-verifiable.

There are NO FEMA death camps. If you can provide proof of one verifialble FEMA death camp, then your thread title has merit...otherwise I honestly think it should be deleted off the board, or change its title to something like "Alledged FEMA death camps".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I agree. This "death camp" thing is a bit ridiculous. Trust me, those places aren't equipped for those sort of things, which, by the way, is the last thing anyone in their right mind would do on American Soil.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
seems possible enough except for the difficult element of the executions and body disposal.

then the prisons are designed to hold violent and dangerous individuals for an extended period of time in fairly humane conditions. it seems like it would be easier to just set up concentration camps real quick than modify prisons.

camps are pretty quick and easy to establish, especially when you can use the prisoners to build them.

prisons might be good for re-education.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It would make far more sense to simply poison water supplies and food supplies to all of the cities and block them off and then you have a perfect way to wipe out the people without having to build camps or haul people off or fight resistance or any of the other problems.

Why have camps when you can drop em right where they live now?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

FFS - did you read anything but the thread title ??????????

i have not , in this or ANY other thread once given a gram of credibility to the " FEMA death camps " nonsence

PS - using the "....." marks is widley accepted as an inference that ` its alleged

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If the US was to go to war with another country it would need a place to detain foreign nationals for their own safety.
Then you need to house those displaced by bombing and loss of housing.

food shortages would require an area for the masses to go to get fed, they don't need to kill people, they use them as slave labour for growing food.

If mass killings was to be done, you probably would have no idea it was going on.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by RFBurns

FFS - did you read anything but the thread title ??????????

i have not , in this or ANY other thread once given a gram of credibility to the " FEMA death camps " nonsence

PS - using the "....." marks is widley accepted as an inference that ` its alleged

Yes I read your whole post. I wish people would stop assuming what I do or what I dont do, or what I read or what I dont read. As I told another member, unless your behind my eyes, better come up with something else.

I could put up a thread "America's flag is red, white and blue", that doesnt implicate an assumption or to say its alledged that America's flag is red white and blue because its in quotes. Your trying to be pollitically correct while being incorrect. Something in quotes is usually interpreted as emphasis, or fact, or predominance, not alledged. I dont know where you got your idea of quoted words are just meant to be alledged. If that were the case, every single quote on this forum and elsewhere is just an assumption or an alledged inference? I think not.

Simply adding the word Alledged would make your prospective on these camps a bit more clear. That is if you want your message to come across to others correctly.

Not everyone just assumes what your saying. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

PS....its "unecessary"

But I am glad you dont fall into the pit of shame over the death camp fiasco. I am amazed at how many are so ready to jump into that pit and get stuck there, actually in belief that we are all going to be rounded up and put to death. I just dont understand that kind of mindset..Im not sure I want to understand it.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 3-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
FEMA holding facilities, imo, would at first be used maybe to protect some, then to protect some from the normal population, then as a detention center for the unruly population, then as a CONCENTRATION CAMP, and then inevitably as a DEATH CAMP.
When you concentrate millions in camps the outcome will NOT be a good one.

You can sugar coat it, you can try to make sense of it, but in the end, its just what i said.

How can anyone defend such a place? How can anyone justify it?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Isnt it so ironic now that along with this FEMA death camp BS, now we have "red and blue list" being thrown into the pit of shame too?

Oh for crying out loud!!! What the heck is wrong with people these days?

Life cannot possibly be so boaring that people buy into this?

Red and blue list....pfft!

Suggestion..people, find that glowing button on that computer that says "Power" and hit it. Step away from the nonsense and go outside and get some fresh air!!

And some think government wants to control people and how they think!!

Plenty of AJ type fear mongering sites and opportunists doing that just fine.

Cheers!!!!

top topics

join