It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real X-files hidden as trade secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Real X-files hidden as trade secrets

www.examiner.com

The X-Files contain answers to questions about UFOs, their possible extraterrestrial origins, and the use of highly advanced technologies.

Common responses by government agencies to FOIA requests is that “no responsive material has been located” or that “no records exist”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised to find here is another mountain to climb.

and this snip
"The real X-Files have been increasingly taken out of government hands and placed in the control of transnational corporations as trade secrets"

Special Note:
Trade secrecy laws form a very effective barrier against private or government efforts to probe into corporate archives.

Well what do you reckon now - any ideas

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW! everyone has been looking in the wrong places, and if right, unless there are drastic changes to the rules, we wont get access to these files for a long time, what a crafty bunch of SOB's.

Explains were a lot of the advancements of technology come from, all this time, instead of being used to benefit Mankind, it all went into building the profits of the corporations, they can control the release of everything, like the Diamonds of the World, the prices are controlled by the strategic release onto the markets, keeping the prices artificially high, if all the Diamonds in storage were released, they would be cheaper than quartz crystals, that was just an example BTW.

These files and what they contain are the property of everyone, they have no right being controlled by private companies, I get the feeling, that this was done to keep the public in the dark, also that someone made a tidy sum for themselves in the process, the sixties IMO, became a transition in Human development, a new beginning a time when people began to wake up to who they were, self awareness, discovery of the pleasures of life, and what freedoms came with them.

Sure we have enjoyed the technology to an extent, but can you imagine how much technology could have been used for the benefit of Mankind had this information been available to medical research? Instead those who benefit from it are those with an interest to keep people sick and people suffering, then come out with amazing break through s, simply setting themselves up as hero's when truth be known, they are the nemesis.

Seems that corporations are responsible for a lot of the Worlds woes, artificially keeping World economies at such a state, that they can keep 3rd world countries reliant on them, as well as developed countries populations thinking everything is good and they are looking after our interests, bringing us answers to our problems.

I have to ask, if this had not have happened, where would we be now? would the cures for our worst diseases have been available long ago? would we even have disease anymore?

This explains a lot to me, we have all been looking in the wrong direction, we have been convinced it is the military who have held all the secrets and all the cards, if this is true, then this has been the biggest scam in the history of the Planet Earth, we also have a better idea of who controls what, the NWO now has a motive for what they do, and we now have a foot in the door to stopping these disgusting people, how anyone could ever put profit over suffering is way beyond me.

Here's (raises glass) to the end of World manipulation, and a hope that we can now take control of all the wrongs passed to us by so few, bring them down hard and with the same mercy they have shown us.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
meh!!

we own the corps,,,,

We are the wheels in the watch.. dont EVER let the powers that be are bigger than 6x billion people...

its a shame people give up

They get there power form us being lazy greedy nothings who watch pop idol and ..well u get the idea.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

azzlin; Its a shocker for sure.

Perhaps now we can see why private enterprise has had a leg up into what maybe alien technologies. I reckon this is not a block in the road but a turning point. We can investigate elsewhere now but will we find out anything.

MJ2

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Is this really a surprise at all? Hollywood has had lines in their ufo/alien movies for a very long time like "we don't answer to a government agency. the government asks too many questions."

Don't you guys remember MIB? I know, it was cheesy, and all around a horrible movie. BUT. It made some interesting statements about technology. In that movie, all of the alien technology was owned by various corporations, and released slowly, to ensure continued funding for their project.

Now I know the difference between movies and real life, but most of you on this site will also recognize that far too often, movies tell us things about real life BEFORE they happen (or are made public knowledge, rather). I think this is probably just another example.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Aaah Yes...

Unfortunately the modern world that we live in is about MONEY!! AND LOST OF IT!!

Nothing else matter really, not poverty, not pestilence, not advancements in the medical sector, not pollution.

I wish I lived in the 1800's or in the 2100, rather than now.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The idea of private companies having access to top secret information is not new. For many years there have been rumours that AT&T and Bell Labs were Reverse-Engineering Roswell UFO Technology since the late '40's.

This was even the topic of an early ATS Debate back in 2002 called The first debate: Is the transistor based on alien technology?

So as I said, this is not really new news, but interesting all the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think that this issue comes down to this;

www.examiner.com...

his Memoranda will have no effect. What is necessary is a Presidential Executive Order requiring all government and military files transferred into corporate hands be fully accounted for and returned back into government hands

Both Edgar Mitchell and Steven Greer, have confirmed the need-to-know access denied to the Vice Admiral in charge of Intelligence at Joint Chiefs of Staff.

So in essence.. I wouldn't hold my breath

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Just found this old interview from the TV show X-Files

I hear Duchovny's a terrible squealer. [Laughs] I'll tell you an interesting anecdote. I think it was probably the 9th season of The X-Files, and we were at the lot at 20th Century Fox. I look up one day and I see men in suits in my office. It was the Secret Service. They were investigating a leak of Minority Report that came out of our offices. Someone had used a phone at night to call "[TV and movie website] Ain't It Cool" And the Secret Service was called in because it is a federal crime: trade secrets or intellectual property theft. They were going after the person. I told that story to Hutch Parker and he said, ''Oh, those are the old days. Now, we really prosecute people.''

If you want to confirm it’s at the bottom of this page
Entertainment weekly

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
That would explain a lot. The record and archive retention rate has fallen and Bush Sr. learned a long time how to run covert language to keep things silent.He did it it with his Presidential archives and made sure his son's were in Dallas close to his at College Station protected by the Military Themselves.
Branch Davidian records were destroyed in the Oklahoma City Bombing, that was the real reason for the bombing, I believe.

9/11 in part was a way to deflect the scrutiny of the Pentagon's "missing" 2.3 Trillion dollars as in the record on 9/10/01 by Donald Rumsfeld while under questioning by a Congressional Oversight Committee saying he didn't have a answer to where the money went.

The record game is the Whole Game Now as the name of this website will attest.
F.O.I.A. will only give us cold cases that can't be solved are not relevant.
9/11 truth is intertwined with UFO and Classified Strategic Military intel.

It is totally logical that this loophole would arise.It's the final interlocking evidence to prove that a Secret Shadow Government run by the Pentagon and Military Industrial Complex run this country, maybe most of the world.
The deaths at Minot Air Force base should show us that something more is going on behind the scenes, it's like 24 is real or something,lol.

Great Post

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Bruiex]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Bruiex]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
I think that this issue comes down to this;

www.examiner.com...

his Memoranda will have no effect. What is necessary is a Presidential Executive Order requiring all government and military files transferred into corporate hands be fully accounted for and returned back into government hands

Both Edgar Mitchell and Steven Greer, have confirmed the need-to-know access denied to the Vice Admiral in charge of Intelligence at Joint Chiefs of Staff.

So in essence.. I wouldn't hold my breath

Okay then, so if these files are now locked up in companies then there is something to hide. Why would you do it if they were not useful and why would companies want them if they were no use to them and did they pay for them. Would the government want to buy them back?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I presume in-q-tel could be one of the corporations he's talking about, it's controlled by the cia.
Unless we investigate deeper and find a hole nothing will come out of this i'm affraid.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
I presume in-q-tel could be one of the corporations he's talking about, it's controlled by the cia.
Unless we investigate deeper and find a hole nothing will come out of this i'm affraid.

WOW Themaster1, just look at the stuff they are into. You may have something there. But what about organisations that are working on stuff that make a craft go. If these guys have been given alien information to guard as company trade secrets they must be working on what they were given

new topics

top topics

join