It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK PM Candidate Will Tell UFO Truth If Elected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"David Cameron vowed today that if he was elected Prime Minister he would bring an end to the era of government secrecy over UFOs and extra-terrestrial activity.

Speaking at one of his 'Cameron Direct' public meetings, the Conservative Party leader pledged that a Tory government would be 'entirely open and frank' in sharing any information about alien life-forms.

newsblaze.com...

What would happen if the UK disclosed before the US?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
ROFLMAO : mr Cameron cannot even bring himself to tell the truth about his political party`s funding - why should i or any one else believe this statement ?

IMHO its just a ploy to get attention by addressing a contravertial issue

BUT here is a hint mr cameron - the UK public are far more concerned with how you would minimise the damage caused by the worstening world recession .

that is what matters to the people - the security of thier homes , jobs savings and pensions

if you really think that ` ufo disclosure ` is an important topic right now - you are a chuffing idiot - and not fit to be left unnattended - never mind serve as PM

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Already loads of threads on this, heres just one in the same catagory as yours:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/search function

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ok how hes playing this.
He says I will tell about UFO's.
Then he will say ok well there is no evidence other than what is already disclosed.
Because a politician wouldn't have access to it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Look you could have all but one nation in the world all agree that aliens exist with full disclosure but UNLESS disclosure comes from the usa government nobody in this entire world is going to buy it.
Its a sad fact.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If the guy already knows, he'd already would have said what he knows to at least someone. He wouldn't wait til after he was elected.

If he doesn't know, and thinks he'll be told things after he's elected, he's an idiot and is full of wishful thinking.

Nothing but a political ploy.

Edit for typo.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by BrnBdry]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
Look you could have all but one nation in the world all agree that aliens exist with full disclosure but UNLESS disclosure comes from the usa government nobody in this entire world is going to buy it.
Its a sad fact.

Yes but WHO in the government this is the question.
Presidents have tried to find out.There is nothing to find out.
The evidence literally doesn't exist to get it from anywhere, it is so classified it isn't recorded.
This is the problem.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Heard it all before?

Familiar sound?

There is a technique in buying votes where the politician will try and gather support from the large interest groups.

UFO and alien believers are a large percentage of the population and the sceptics and fence sitters are an even larger group.

If he actually has information on the subject and it could change the peoples perception then he should release it anyway, because this itself would probably get him elected (or sectioned).

But I don't think he has any more information than the rest of us!

What he is saying (trying to bribe us with) is the idea that there may be some information classified, which he will attempt to release IF he is elected.

Heard it all before!

My assumption:
1. No documented information.

2. No information at politician clearance level.

2. If there was information, him being elected would not give him the power to release it.

3. Trying to broaden his support by (bribery) attempting to look more open minded and down to earth.

Someone needs to tell him he needs good, honest and humane policies to run a country.

Regards S_G

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

It's just more BS from a party wanting power.

You can't seriously trust anything any politician says they'll do if they get into power.

All politicians should be required under law to sign an agreement stating that they will do as they promise when in power, and if they don't, the people have the right to remove them from power and replace them through election of another party.

If I hired an employee under the agreement that they would do the job they have stated they'll do, and the job that I require of them, and then they cannot or will not meet those standards, I have a right to fire their ass.

It should be no different for the people we hire to represent our nations.

Lets see what promises they make then.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Anythingthat comes out of a politicians mouth.......the opposite is the truth.

You've got to be a liar to get in the house of commons/lords.

new topics

top topics

join