It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be my Valentine in 2009 thread ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
lol this is a kinda of a dammed if i do dammed if i dont post but here goes.

personally i think its just a scam to sell cards flowers and candy and increase sales of stuff by appealing to the one thing humans crave... that being attention.

right now most people are saying ur just saying that cos yur bitter..

actually its more annoying when u have to pic a favorite so a day like this will only cause more problems than it solves for me anyway.

this is the part where i get dammed.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'd name everyone individually, but I'd be afraid to leave someone out.

So to all the lovely ladies of the FCP, each and every one of you...

Happy Valentines Day.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ok, here we go....this is by no means complete, but I wanted to make a start....

OrangeLight....sweet little sunshiney orange angel light....it's a joy to be one of your buds here...

DeadFlagBlues...clever, fiery, take no prisoners one man revolution...I love to read what you post...(and I like your tattoos!)

Gimmefootball 400...you always make me feel so welcome in chat when the conversation is WAY above my head. What a gent.

Dave Rabbit...Motormouth Dave...I love a guy who can argue with me!! And your contribution here is massively important and thought provoking...

Benevolent Heretic, Worldwatcher, Kattraxx....I always look out for your posts, and value what you write very much....

Evasius...just for being such a sweetheart, and so *damn* clever....

CavemanDD...I spend a LOT of time absorbing your wonderful words...

BlackOps719...smart, informed, witty, articulate, gentlemanly and grumpy...grumpy is a good thing in my book! And I like your tattoos too...

and finally for now, although I'm sure there will be more....

Badge01....I know this might well make him blush, but.....*LEGEND!*

a special Valentine cuddles goes out to Deson from Miss Caitlinfae...XXX

Keep posting and spreading the love....

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Sorry I've done the deed with sweet little blonde gal who lives six hours drive from my home town. She worked at some swimming baths and over a few days impressed me with her cheerful nature, so I spontaneously bought her a block of chocolate and told her what a honey she was at the desk in front of a queue of bathers. Gee that embarrassed her.

Well I never expected to see her again, but then I bumped into her in January so I was thinking a couple of days ago I should send her flowers.

I didn't know her name but I got on the internet and found a florist right next to the bathing pools and asked if they would make an enquiry there. They came back and said the only girl that sounded like my description had flown off to the UK.

Hmm so I did not accept defeat. I rang the pool and got talking with a staff member there whom I had talked with once before. She knew exactly who I was referring to. This chick had just resigned the day before and was about to move town to the other side of the country. Just in the nick of time the florists found her and are about to send her my valentine...

Ah well at least I tried.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What a year this has been. I have had the oppurtunity to get to know many of you and feel that there are many of you indeed whom are better friends than those in real life. The sappiness is ripe for today so I would like to wish a very special Valentines Day to a few special people...

CA_Orot

A beautiful person inside as well as the outside and a delight on the boards. You never fail to sparkle DATS and bring a smile (I am sure) to everyone who frequents the best bar on BTS (second best on the whole of the Above Network...
). I am thoroughly pleased to have made your acquantance, Gor...Carrot...

americandingbat

A wonderful human who is as intelligent as she is beautiful. Thanks for being that support when I it wasn't requested and thanks for deciding that the FCP was worth your time...

TheWayISeeIt

My favorite entrance into the Fight Club Pub ever; the dramatic scripting of your initiation was an incredible ice breaker and your subsequent insistence on non-sequiter input is something I hope none of us ever have to do without.

orange_light

A true example of overcoming insecurity to become a rhetorical force; I am sure that there isn't a soul in the FCP who could do without your sincerity and brevity. You can ask as many questions at any time...it is my pleasure...

Heike

Who doesn't like hearing it like it is? Your brevity and matter of fact demeanor is a perfect balance to some of the sap (and beautiful 'sap' it is!) produced by a few of the above. Your intelligence astounds me at times and I can truthfully say that if you ever challenge me I may just run the other way...

AshleyD

A beautiful and caring individual whose OCD may perhaps match my own. I am pleased that you as well finally decided that we were worth your time.

maria_stardust

A wonderful person to work alongside with and a pleasure to know. I find myself wondering where you are when you go on your short vacations from this site and pleased everytime you return.

skeptic1

Though only recently met, a treasure to read and hear from...as well as the enternal appreciation I have for your efforts in keeping Sally away from me...

rush

For being the inimitable DATS foundation; you are always a pleasure to interact with...I will remain neutral so as to not gain the ire of one VIKING...

Mynaeris

A special and wonderful human whom I have had the pleasure of meeting recently. Happy Valentines Day!

To all the female moderators -

Happy Valentines Day and Thank You for putting up with all of my inanity! You are all a treasure to work with...

To all the female DATS patrons and Staff

Happy Valentines Day and remember that I only tried to over run your home away from home because I love you all...

To all the women I have forgotten

I didn't mean it I swear!

To all the men

It's Valentines Day...which means its' all about the women...

Happy Valentines Day ATS and BTS...

[edit on 14-2-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ok after all the private u2u's, I do not see my name mentioned once here! Damn it just the same as the years of highschool...

Painful day, lonely day, no date, no love, no mentions.

I will go back into the box from whence I came without further adue.

:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
antar

A pristine addition to the Fight Club and a staple on ATS...and if her previous avatar is anything to go by...a beatiful woman as well...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I concur, and so sexy with the nail gun!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I wish I could also make an endless list of potential Valentines this year, but I have been away from ATS for a few years, and all the smokers hate me, and a few others from other threads have called me names too, and I definitely feel that Octo-Mom doesn't want to be my Valentine.

So to all of those that I haven't managed to offend over the past few weeks HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! To all the rest I have restraining orders out against you!

I was trying to find a nice poem for Valentines to those hot guys I haven't offended yet. I couldn't quite remember all the words but it goes something like this:

"When you kiss me our two lips meet,
When we are not together we are apart,
When you sawed my dog in half that was depressing,
but when you shot me in the chest that really broke my heart."

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
*peeks out of box*

Really? Thanks guys, I guess I could put a little eye make up on, and some perfume...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar, have you peeked into the FCP recently? I posted congrats for you and a link to your story.

and Happy Valentines Day fellow fighter!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
To all the men i've loved, before...
Who stumbled in and out my door...
.... i plead the 5th.

To all of my dear boyfriends and stalkers..
..HAPPY V DAY.

To all my dear girlfriends and fellow bad girls..
Happy V DAY!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
To Antar HAppy Valentines!!!! Love Asala!

And all the boys on ATS
your a bunch of sweethearts!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

cheers guys and cheers girls

happy valentines day to everybody
and thanks to everybody for your kind words and lovely thoughts

i am so glad that we have met!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

And all the boys on ATS