It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea preparing for ballistic missile launch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
THIS IS IT GUYS. HERE WE GO. THIS IS THE WW3 EVERYONE'S BEEN PREDICTING TO HAPPEN AND HAS FAILED TO HAPPEN 10000 TIMES OVER.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Yea, I agree. It's hard to watch people scramble for something terrible, why? To say I told you so? I'd hate to be the person to say I told you so about nuclear war. Ridiculous.. Reminds me of when 9/11 happened. Every older male figure in the US was babbling about the draft and how we'd be called up at any moment.. Just wanted to scare people, people listen when others are saying something bad.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Rather than be a nuisance and make a new thread on this, this just came over AlertNet...

North Korea may test-fire missile toward Japan-media

SEOUL, Feb 4 (Reuters) - North Korea may be preparing to use the site of its previous ballistic missile launches on the east coast to fire its longest range missile, possibly toward Japan, news reports said on Wednesday.
The missile reports follow threats directed at Seoul and Washington, which analysts said are meant to intimidate conservative South Korean President Lee Myung-bak and grab the attention of new U.S. President Barack Obama.

www.alertnet.org...

The North Koreans can't figure out how Washington works - seems like some moves of an emo teenager to get attention...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Invade it from the NORTH for fark sake. Put it to an end, it's been long due.

Make a combined China-Russia-US bombers operations coming from the north so Seoul isn't wiped out. And make treaties so Korea is united under no influence from NATO or China.

We no longer can let die people in NK of starvation and we can let them run wild.

Make it looks like it's a Chinese operation so NK don't retaliate on Seoul.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Vitchilo]

Or we could just send in an Aussie S.A.S. team to get the job done in half the time at a fraction of the cost!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
::cough cough:: Jericho...

:cough: :cough::

-

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
A war ends when two nations sign a peace treaty, in theory, the Korean War is still on going - just an arduous and long ceasefire.

If the North is on the verge of collapse, the South would see an intense escalation and possible invasion. But, if Pyongyang had a nuclear warhead then Soul would have be a desolate wasteland by now.

Due to the brainwashed population, the UN believes a puppet administration should be orchestrated by China then reunification. Of course, the United States does not want a puppet communist government being annexed to China.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Iran just launched a payload into orbit aka an ICBM. Funny how the media didn't go into chicken little mode before Iran's launch, considering North Korea's launch is still a month or more away and virtually the same technology.

"In the case of Iran, one of the biggest concerns we've always had is that any country that can put a satellite into orbit has thereby demonstrated that they can send a nuclear weapon to intercontinental distances," said Rick Lehner, a spokesman of the US Missile Defense Agency. SpaceDaily

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Seems like North Korea wants some more goodies off the reactionist US policy. Everytime this fool throws his dummy out the pram he gets concessions. What type of message are we sending to this fascist dictator by rewarding him everytime he threatens war?

You want to negotiate, then about time to start using the stick rather than the carrot.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They probley know about the ww3 pridiction and pirpiring for it they and the russains are useing a non nuclear way for there war effet

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well not ww3 maby planing to destroy the us

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
To attack i mean sorry

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Iran just launched a payload into orbit aka an ICBM. Funny how the media didn't go into chicken little mode before Iran's launch, considering North Korea's launch is still a month or more away and virtually the same technology.

"In the case of Iran, one of the biggest concerns we've always had is that any country that can put a satellite into orbit has thereby demonstrated that they can send a nuclear weapon to intercontinental distances," said Rick Lehner, a spokesman of the US Missile Defense Agency. SpaceDaily

Yeah. And it seems like we (the U.S.) allowed Iran to go ahead, very strange...

People have said the N. Korea is the most important danger to deal with. I find this confusing because, although they are erratic, they do actually talk with us, and sometimes they do comply on some level.

Whereas, with Iran we haven't been talking (directly) at all.

I don't think there is really anything anyone can do about Iran, or N. Korea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join