It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible ufo pic i took in september

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I actually just had a thought. I have a friend that works in a forensics lab in SLC. Do you think he would be able to enhance the image?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I had a shot similar to that a while back and thought it was a UFO, after farther investigation I could clearly tell it was a bird. With it being up in the sky with no point of reference as to how far it is it is kind of hard to make a distinction but you can see it is earth colored and could possible just be about 20 feet up in the air.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
wow thanks for doing those tests with your camera

what kinda puzzles me is the photo i took is such a clear photo overall but the object is so blurry

you would maybe think if it was closer it would have ruined the clarity of the picture

i always go out into the wilderness on my own besides in the area i was in is about 10 miles outta town so its not like its the jungle

the biggest animals out there are beavers and coyotes
i looked at the ? blob really close in photo shop and its over all color is brown with a little blue
and it doesnt seem reflective at all and you would think a aircraft would be

thanks everyone for the help so far still a mystery i guess

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i also noticed there is a guy fishing in the picture about what looks like 2-4 city blocks away on the shoreline would that help us to try and figure out were or the distance of the object

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Bird bird bird bird bird.

The tip off? Nearly every description of a blurry photo of a bird contains the a sentence something along the lines of, "I didn't see it when I took the photo." This is because we generally don't notice birds flying around or when they get in the shot.

It's a bird. Oh, please accept this.

No? Okay, then it was a blurry UFO. One of the tens of thousands of blurry UFO shots that are completely and utterly useless to UFO investigation. Good work.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, and for that I apologise, but do not rule out small objects close to the lens. I have seen it many, many times, both in so-called paranormal orb photos, and seen it myself when I've taken similar shots out doors. At the shutter speed at which the photo was taken (1/500) I reckon a bird would be more recognisable - but an insect fairly close to the lens wouldn't.

And OP wouldn't have seen it.

It's just my opinion though.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
no problem thats what i came here with it for was more info
so i guess its just a bird or insect
oh well no big deal thanks for all the help guys and gals

keep looking up i guess

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I wanted to add that that Casio takes a darn good picture. I took a shot the other day that a bird happened into I'll post it in a sec, you'll be surprised at the difference.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ok here it is I didn't even notice the birds around just to fan the flames a bit:

(possibly because I should have been paying attention to driving that beast not taking pictures)

Come on photobucket!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by lupusyonderboy]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
casio makes a pretty good camera watches also ive had kodak and hp cameras before but i really like the casio small camera and has incredible battery power the baterys last for weeks
the first couple digital cameras i had would eat up batteries in like half hour to an hour
this camera you can take pictures all day and it will still have half a charge and the pictue it takes must be about 30 by 30 inches in its best mode

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have a Kodak, have bought several. Can't say why I just stick with them, I love this one it's 10.0mp with an HD touchscreen. Battery life definitely needs to be improved. But I agree Casio is great (although their prices are increasing), I am a G-Shock fan. I only had 2 Casion digitals. Both great. The Kodak you can clearly see has trouble with noise in darker areas but I was driving about 45mph so it gets a pass on this pic..

[edit on 4-2-2009 by lupusyonderboy]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
kodaks take a pretty decent picture to
my was kinda just a battery hog but it was also about 5 years ago so im sure they have made improvements

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join