It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad I found this website now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Правительство Соединенных Штатов будет теперь выставлено для всех его преступлений.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
translation....

"The United States Government will be now put out for all its crimes."

So.. what else do you have to go along with this statement? Kidding.. welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you, I could say more, but suprises only come once at a little time with me.

and, you all have no idea who I am or what I did. I intend to keep it that way, unless a circumstance arises to where I need to say.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by insideman92]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by insideman92

Welcome to ATS indeed !

Don't believe everything you read here, even what I post ! LOL

Check out the evidence and decide for yourself.

And yeah, Russia is ready.

Yamantau - Bunker Cities for 60,000+ in Russia

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. While I have your attention I would like to point you to the Terms & Conditions Of Use that you agreed to when you signed up.

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post in any language other than English.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a U2U any time. There is a U2U link below every post

Take your time and look around the members are very helpful and are always willing to lend a hand.

link   
Oh dont worry about yourself. We're all secret agents here.

link   

Originally posted by insideman92
Thank you, I could say more, but suprises only come once at a little time with me.

and, you all have no idea who I am or what I did. I intend to keep it that way, unless a circumstance arises to where I need to say.

Don't worry it will, and chances are there is a thread on here right now that already would.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideman92

We have all heard that many many many many many many times.. did I mention many.

Again welcome to ATS.. but please don't do the usual "I know stuff" posts without anything to back it up. That does not fare well here.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hi welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay here and don't let the playground bullies get to you on the boards.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Welcome,

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

Enjoy your stay!

This is a manually automated message.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Hope to see you around the forums

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I understand that you have had many, and many of numbers of people that come on this website and say "that they know stuff". And what I am about to say you can debunk as well.

What I say is the truth, I do not lie. If you want proof, I can not give it. How could I prove it anyway? Call the Russian government and have them fax you a report on me? No, it does not work that way. Just like a lot of other things on this website, you have to have trust in me.

And I am not sorry about the Russian line that I typed, though it will not happen again, I will promise you that much.

And for the bullies, well, you have your own opinion on things as do I, I respect that. All I ask is for your respect.

And to Ex_MislTech about the link provided in your reply in this thread. (Yamantau - Bunker Cities for 60,000+ in Russia)

All I can say to that is that those won't be needed for a few years. But they are ready.

And for those who will say that my name "insideman92" is too cheesy, well, I did not know that I had to have a "great" name to be recongnized. I thought that it was simple and to the point.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by insideman92

Hey insideman92! Welcome...
I am a "newbe" too.

Just curious about your name, what does the 92 signify? Like, 1992? Or is that part of the secret also?

Since you are Russian, or apparently write/read Russian, I was wondering if you might be connected to, or know something about this?

nationalwriterssyndicate.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, i hope you enjoy your stay.

Looking forward to hearing what you know.

~keeper

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm guessing 92 = protons and electrons

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can read, write, and speak Russian. I am an American mercenary, but I was taken in by the U.S. government to more or less "spy" on the Russian military. I eventually lost contact with the U.S. I then became what most people call a "double-agent." (except for the begining where I had no contact)

I was sent out to infiltrate and kill my old commander (in the U.S. Military). I proceded to just "show up" at my commander's office after one year of no contact. (I was going to execute him)

I arrived, and a few faces poped up when I got into the room before my "bosse's" office. Funny, I think a few of them started to run.

I walked into my bosse's office and he nearly sh*t his pants. Closed the door, locked it, (by this time he had triggered a safety alarm and was pulling out a special .45 from his desk), I turned and shot the bastard in the shoulder. He immediately droped his pistol and just sat there.

I proceded around the desk and pointed the gun at his head and started to pull the trigger, and blacked out. (I assume now that mabey he had released a gas some how, because I remember that it looked like he was holding his breath, but I really do not know.)

Next thing I remember I was waking up in a 2 meter by 2 meter cell. A small as door opened up, I was dragged out, and I was taken to a room where I was exchanged for another prisoner.

I went back to Russia in a boat. Was transported to Moscow. Met with my superior officer. He told me to tell him everything, and I did.

He spared my life and told me that I can still work for him, but I have to do one thing before I was aloud to, and that was to finish the job I was on.

I returned to the U.S. and stationed myself in a "safe-house" and have been planing to finish the job.

I had some free time (a miracle in my line of work) and decided to go web surfing. I found this website, read a few articles, and decided to join. I though that some of the stuff that I know could go along with this website. For instance, the largest set-up in the past century or at least I think, September 11, 2001.

Now you know the broad part of my story.

Comments on this?

Personal Message - 92 is for Uranium. and that is why I selected the numer 92.

top topics

join