It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Why I came to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
PODcast:

Why I came to ATS

My first podcast hopefully the quality is not too bad.

length: 06:05
file: btstpod_3202.mp3
size: 5708k
feed: btst

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Any comments? Did it suck that bad?

Since you cant tell if there are any views I dont know if anyone even heard it!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I listened.. very honest, thank you. Looking forward to more of your thoughts and experiences!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That was a great pod Cast!! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us here! It takes alot to get a pod cast up.. I should know.
Ive been asked to do some before. Once by my friend John Lear.. And then again by Justin Oldham. I think I will do one sooner or later..
ITs just.. Well.. ITs all timing. timming is key with these things.

And your Pod cast came at a good time!

Thanks for that redpill.
We both lost people who where very close and dear to us.. And we both share many of the same ideas and thoughts.

You are an honorable person.. Not only in a right brain sense.. But very much so in a left brain sense too.. Rare indeed! Id give you a star if I could.. But I will give you a flag on my page!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Not only in a right brain sense.. But very much so in a left brain sense too.. Rare indeed! Id give you a star if I could.. But I will give you a flag on my page!!!

Thanks buddy for such kind words. I am humbled by them. Sometimes my left brain gets me in trouble though. :shk: I must drive the mods nuts.

Thank you, Tadarida. I may take your advice and do another one. For some reason I seem to have experienced so many things in this life...and done so many things. It has been like living many lives all in one. I seem to master an aspect of life then move on when I get bored and do another. My resume is just nuts!

Maybe I will try and convey this in a podcast.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hi LoneGunMan,

I just wanted to say thanks for doing that podcast, and don't worry about the quality, it was just fine.

I hope you get over your loss BTW, I've been there, I know it's hard, but honestly there is light at the end of the tunnel and I know that sounds cliched but anyway, that's what I found, although it did take me years to get over my loss.

I'm not too up on the 9/11 stuff to be honest, maybe I should check out the section here on ATS I don't know. I'd like to hear you do another podcast though and go into that in a bit more detail. Maybe you could comment on the video response a skeptic did on 'Loose Change'?

Anyway, thanks for sharing LoneGunMan,

Dan

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maarduk

Thank you for the kind words. I may take you up on that and do another podcast. Its good to know some people heard it!

new topics

top topics

join