It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: New Mark of the Beast Info!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I just discovered this a few nights ago and I cannot believe how blatantly obvious the companies manufacturing the microchips are being that will be used to install the Mark of the Beast.

As you're aware, the name of the company in America that's behind the chip for humans is Xmark www.xmark.com... and they also have what I believe is a subsidiary named Digital Angel which handles the microchips for animals www.digitalangel.com...

I just went to the Digital Angel website and clicked on their "Contact Us" page and for the contact name it says "Destron Fearing" Well, something bugged me about the name 'destron', like it reminded me of 'destroy', so on a whim, I just did a search for "what does destron mean" and I found this on Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...(Kamen_Rider):

"Destron was an international organization bent on conquering the world, through terror and destruction"

It was a character from some tv show and says that "in the final episode, he is revealed as a living skeleton with a living heart, and called himself The God of Death"

And the last name is "Fearing"!
They also have a website www.destronfearing.com

They are playing with us, throwing it right in our faces!

There's more to this Destron Fearing at Digital Angel. For the UK contact, the page www.mcmurdo.co.uk is listed. When you google mcmurdo, apparently it's named after multiple areas in Antarctica encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...:

McMurdo Station, a station at the southern tip of Ross Island in Antarctica.
McMurdo Sound, a sound about 55 km (35 mi) long and wide, lying at the junction of the Ross Sea.
McMurdo Ice Shelf, a portion of the Ross Ice Shelf
McMurdo Dry Valleys, a row of valleys in Antarctica located within Victoria Land.
McMurdo-South Pole highway, a highway in Antarctica.

All the above are named after Lieutenant Archibald McMurdo of the
HMS Terror, which first charted the area in 1841.

HMS Terror was a bomb vessel designed by Sir Henry Peake and constructed by the Royal Navy in the Davy shipyard in Topsham, Devon.

The Terror saw war service in the War of 1812 against the United States. encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...(1813)

All of this is NOT coincidence. Out of all of the names in the world that could have been chosen for these companies, notwithstanding the many Christians that might possibly make a connection with a microchip and the Mark of the Beast, you would have thought that they would try to not be associated with anything controversial at the very least.

Bottom line, you get that chip and it's literally given to you by the God of Death!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
thanks for your time and trouble posting this information it is so important to sound the alarm

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't believe in the apocalypse, mark of the beast or any of that crap so I am biased. Maybe a call to the company about it's name is in order. Maybe it's two family names. To say "they" are rubbing our faces in it denotes intent of the company to have a hidden agenda in their name. A quick phone call might do the trick.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I don't believe in the apocalypse, mark of the beast ...

Maybe a call to the company about it's name is in order. Maybe it's two family names. To say "they" are rubbing our faces in it denotes intent of the company to have a hidden agenda in their name. A quick phone call might do the trick.

Or perhaps the company is playing directly on the Name & genre...
hoping to capitalize on the 'edgey' aspect...to attract free noteriety

bet the top brass in the org/company are straight laced & Christian,
('progressive' christians to say the least) and the 'bottom line'
is more important than any realistic (or imagined) connection to,
or total support of,
providing the anti-christ's abilities through technology

[edit on 2-2-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
lizayah very good post.
You have done some homework.
These similarities are a little disturbing, to say the least.
Although of course its a great thing to get microchips for your pets so you never lose them.
The names they are using for all this, is scary.
Why on earth would they chose these names?
Looking up info about this is like reading a sick story about some kind of evil organization for world domination.
And these are business's, making an income, and naming things like this.
I find it weird.Really weird.
I think you should contact them and ask them if they like the fact that you have discovered this.
I will contact them to and ask them and point this out.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through for 'notoriety.' I doubt any common customer is going to connect those dots.

It also seems counter-intuitive to purposefully expose an agenda when all it could bring is interference and 'notoriety'.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I think making two threads back to back with the exact same content is highly discouraged on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting topic though.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oops, sorry about the two threads, I just joined today to be able to post it and didn't know it was discouraged. I just thought maybe it would get to more people that way. Thanks for telling me!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lizayah

Let me start by welcoming you to ATS !!!

I really enjoyed your thread , it's a really interesting and thoughtprovoking .

I went to look at the website x-mark and it is a from my perspective aimed at fearmongering - probably to scare parents into having their kids tagged for "easy retrieval".

You make very valid points.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sorry that so much effort went into the original post, but the are hoax websites. Much like the site regarding male child birth.

Fearing
Your right, it isn't a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here's a thought, it's fine to chip your pets but not the people. Well the pet will have a registered owner right? So who's to say that if the chips are used for some devious act that if they wanted to find somebody all they would have to do is find your pet.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If it's just a storage device then it's safe to say that it will be
viable only after a WWIII and other such scenarios.

Of course it makes sense for the elderly, certain people with debilitating diseases, army personnel, pets etc.
Again it only "stores" your info (for instance your medical data...which is not a bad idea actually). If however it tracks people without their consent...then obviously it's a bad idea. It would be actually hard to hide this hidden feature since if everyone get's chipped then eventually this feature would be found as well.
All in all this is still kiddy stuff.

The more interesting aspects of this type of technology would be the ability
to interface with the chip for instance you could surf the web by thoughts and see the web in a dreamlike state...or have some sort of projection through your retina and visually surf the web etc etc.
Then the "conspiracy" factor would have more backing with the "distraction" factor as one good point to bring about. Do not operate heavy machinery? Keep attention at church? And speaking of the church factor it would make for a good slide show presentation of the evolution of technology from
sneaking in the small screen TV and watching NFL during services
to the next emergent technology in the pews.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow.... Just WOW. Another mark of the beast, great info here. So tell me in 10 years when we are all still living here what will the mark of the beast be then?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

You make an excellent point. Perhaps the 'mark' is not supposed to be taken literally. Perhaps it's a traditional legend meant to convey the message that the day mankind becomes enumerated, as an object, we all end up in hell...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Eh, Destron Fearing could read as: 'Destroy' 'Fear-[monger]-ing'.

I think the name of that website should offer some comfort. Plus, it's in blue, soothing color. I think that website means to find your lost sheep/child (or keep the UFO's from abducting yer cattle). That sorta thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
yeah. It was written about in the time when rome was taking over most of the known world. I think its a cry out against the one world govenment that was evolving at the time and the mark of the beast, the roman money. If everyone needed the mark of the beast to trade(money) the barter system that some cultures flourished with would end and so would those cultures.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
www.destronfearing.com...

interesting.

does the logo have any significance?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Apparantly there's some reports of tissue reactions or cancer from the chips.

source

There's plenty of sources about the dangers of microchipping

Here's another ... and what's this about it being a LAW on California to chip pets?

source

If they aren't that safe in dogs why would any human risk having one? Why would anyone agree to it, even if they were safe???????

[edit on 4-2-2009 by violet]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The bible says whoever gets the mark will get 'grievous sores'. Also, there's another company called Somark now. Incredible this was predicted so long ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I know the Bible says that those who take the mark get 'grievous sores'.

The logo is suspect to me, am trying to figure it out. Looks kind of like a modern black bird flying towards the right, but the left side looks like the man in the moon face or a devil one. The left side is a sign of the occult. Any other ideas?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join