It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Unidentified energy object any ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I searched to see if this had been posted but couldn’t find anything - Funny how you have to say this about vids.

I am expecting this has been checked out on ATS as it has had a lot of views. But I wondering if anyone has seen this and given an opinion looks like an energy field and although there is a language text conversion it would be nice to find someone who understands it .

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Been posted before

In a nutshell:

It's Venus

*Edit: Found the previous thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Cant say for sure becasue of the shaking camera, but in a couple of frames here and there, the object appears like one of them Dropa Ships.

Dropa Ships are what was identified as being those glowing and pulsing things that hung around the teather experiment some years ago during a shuttle mission.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Looks like a star, a planet, who knows, but at max zoom every single star and planet looks just like that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Dropa Ships are what was identified as being those glowing and pulsing things that hung around the teather experiment some years ago during a shuttle mission.

In fact in the tether experiment, the so called "dropa ships" are just a speculated pareidolia effect from David Sereda.
The discs with notches are airy discs inside the lens, defocused discs from little debris particles floating near the camera.
Read Waveguide3 post and following of mine :p ) here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As for OP, I think again it filmed Venus or other bright star. The shape here is influenced by movement (shaking) and lens aberations (coma / chromatic aberations).

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Venus. Without doubt. Was looking at it myself with a similar telescope two nights ago.

Is surprising that the photographer owns a telescope and does not recognise a planet.

new topics

top topics

join