It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video -- The Definitive Truth About 9/11--Please Watch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Please, the subject matter of this thread is New Video -- The Definitive Truth About 9/11--Please Watch it is not about one another.

If you have nothing to add for or against the subject matter of this videos then don't post!

Thank you in advance.
Sauron, Forum Moderator.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Sorry, partly my fault.

But SwampFox:

Are you talking about the USS Liberty incident that's explained in the beginning of this movie or what? Because all of those facts are verifiable.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by lycopersicum

very very good video seem very very deeply researched

And yet, within the first minute of the video there is an uncorrected falsehood. Yep...thats good research alright.

How is it that even you did not correct this alleged 'falsehood' in the first minute of the video? The first minute deals with special thanks to the independent investigators and agents, analysts, and assets of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and intelligence sectors of the US Armed Forces who are still loyal to America. Are you claiming that is a 'falsehood'? How could you possibly know that?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Can someone give me an overview of everything in the videos? I'm at work, and I can't watch the videos. Everytime I ask for an overview, I get a smart remark telling me to just watch them.

What are the major points in the video?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

There's soo much information in it, it'd be hard to explain everything in it. It's all about the Zionist connection to 9/11 and the US government and how our government covers a lot of things up that have to do with Israel.

But you really should just watch it, lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why the hell is the file name for downloading "jews-did-911"? People want honesty, not racist BS that just separates.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TylerKing]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

Sure.

The first clip is Dan Rather speaking about this...

Reports from New York are saying three people have been arrested with a van of explosives.

Of course less than eight minutes after that report...there was this one...

NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike. However officials denied any explosives were found in the van.

www.911myths.com...
archives.tcm.ie...

Or did I miss that being corrected in the video?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Okay, lets begin...

George W. Bush Jr.----actually he is not a "junior" or a second or a third, he is just George W. Bush. A small point yes I know, but telling of the research.

PNAC--

Same Jewish authors----absolutely NO proof shown. Just a baseless allegation that the same people wrote what was on the Israeli website also wrote the PNAC paper.

Pearl Harbor type event----When placed into its full context, it is speaking of the need to transform the US military from the Cold War machine it was to a force better suited for fighting terrorism, conducting counter insurgency etc...something that was not likely to happen unless there was a climatic event to push that change forward. It was not speaking about an event needed to get us further into the Middle East.

Genocide against Palestine--too goofy for words.

All Arab Governments are criminal or involved with 9/11--again too goofy for words, or if that was the aim of the "Jewish Conspiracy" they failed miserably.

Land for Peace--Yes, that has worked out so well for Israel. They surrendered a bunch of land and all it did was to allow Hamas et al, to move its rockets closer to Israel's cities. Again, another stunning failure on the part of the "Conspiracy"

Prior knowledge--yep, if I have what I believe to be prior knowledge of a pending terror attack, im going to use EMAIL.

The 4,000--More crappy research. When the "dust" settled, it was a list of almost 4,000 Israelis that were thought to be somewhere between North Carolina and frigging Connecticut. NOT 4,000 Israelis at the Pentagon and the WTC. Their families had called the Israeli Foreign Ministry to report that they had family members on the East Coast that they had not heard from.

The 130 dead-- again, that came from a list of Israelis that still had not "phoned home" to tell their families they were okay and someone at the White House, did not properly research it.

I guess if you are going to use the 4,000 Israelis as some sort of proof that there was a "Jewish" conspiracy, you better start investigating the "English/Jewish" conspiracy, because there were 20,000 Britons on the same sort of list.

More info here....

www.nocturne.org...

The Dancing Israelis--Ah yes, the hallmark of the anti-Jew stories. Yes, they started videotaping what was going on that day. However, they didnt show up until after the first tower had been hit. This story was fully covered by the program 20/20 (airdate June21, 2002) who interviewed the lady that called the police and reported these guys. In the end, they were held for several months, as were five Palestinians who were caught dancing in a park in New Jersey. (equal opportunity in action)

As I said earlier....the research for those videos sucks. As for possible foreknowledge on the part of the Israeli government, sure its possible. Wouldnt be the first time something like this has happened to the United States though.

Lusitiana
ZamZam
USS Stark

In other words, there are plenty of times in history that foreign governments know something bad is going to happen and they do not tell us.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerKing
Why the hell is the file name for downloading "jews-did-911"? People want honesty, not racist BS that just separates.

Felt the same way... downloaded and then thought..... man, the name of the file kinda' sez it all..... So, I didn't watch the video. The Jews are not the "rulers" of the planet. Anyone who thinks so is trapped in a mind control box. Something way more bizarre than the "evil joo" theory has seized control of Planet Weasel. But.... no one will believe that "conspiracy theory". Respect and appreciate all the efforts of the "truth" movement. But, after watching many hours of video and reading countless hours of articles I have come to the conclusion that the "truth" is right there in front of us. The "truth" is beyond a "scientific" analysis of 911 data.... but...... no one will go "there".

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I do think that it got a little anti-semetic at some points, because he would say Jews instead of Zionists and yes that title is not so nice. But he made a lot of good points and connections in the film, and despite what a lot of people are saying it is very well researched. Once he accepts my friend request on Myspace I'm going to ask for his sources and I'll post them here and do a bit of research on my own.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Aw yes the famous "4000 Jews didn't show up for work on 9/11"

Been debunked before by Snopes.com, who investigate rumors like this

www.snopes.com...

Also NYC coroner estimates that some 20% of WTC victims were Jewish -
someone forget to tell them?

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_2/104-0487008-1455101

Stories like this are circulated by racist Jew haters like Eric Hufschmit and
Chris Bolleyn

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Aw yes the famous "4000 Jews didn't show up for work on 9/11"
Been debunked before by Snopes.com

Umm, I don't see a debunk on that page. All I see is questions and suppositions.

"Why would Israel follow such a course of action, betray it's staunchest ally, and doom thousands of innocent Americans to death?"

Why would Israel knowingly and purposely attack the U.S. Liberty, killing innocent Americans? Why would Israel kill thousands of innocent Palestinians without regard for human life while trying to fight Hamas?

So don't even go there. Israel isn't even close to being innocent of anything.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Must have failed at reading in school - did you miss the part about
story originated with An Manzar TV. Al Manzar is propoganda station run
by Hezbollah in Lebannon. Hardly a credible source

But they got you to bite ....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You may be interested in some info contained within a couple of my threads:

Was Israel Behind 911? - www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Israeli nukes threaten world' - www.abovetopsecret.com...

How Israel Created Hamas - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel hopes to colonize parts of Iraq as ‘Greater Israel’ - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There are many governments that were warning the United States about a possible terrorist attack. What does it matter if Israel didn't warn us? We didn't listen to anyone.

Israel isn't the big bad wolf of the world. They're a very militaristic and brutal country, but then again, when 75% of your population is burned and gassed for 6+ years, it's kind of hard to be all rainbows and sunshine.

No, it's not an excuse, but it's certainly a reason.

As for the video: I feel like the creators did a lot of research, but they didn't delve deep enough into any of it. A lot of it is research based on speculation without any hard facts. It's not bad... but it's not that great either.

Sorry - I just don't buy the whole Israel conspiracy thing... it's too simple. It's too simple to just say "It's their fault and here are all these reasons that you must take for face value."

The truth is probably much darker and more incidious than Israel not telling us information because they wanted something to happen, or Israel hiring terrorists to do this.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
everyone should read this

it takes you way back and all the way to 9/11

israel has had their hand in lots of stuff for a long time

to deny that is truly not wanting to know the truth

the video all 127 min is good it gives everyone here a place to start to research the subject of israel deeper them selves

im not saying its all 100% upto date and factual
but when should we believe just one source anyway?

just take some of the names implicated in the video and really pay attention twards the last 25 min or so i do your own research

it is full of leads that will take you on another rabbit hole of its own

but everyone should reed the book below it ties alot deeper into everything

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 3-2-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
Anyway now I feel like I live in the United States of Israel.

That's because you do. Until we purge ourselves from this evil, they will continue their death grip on the US. They will continue the unjust wars. The manufacturing of evidence. The deep, secret spying. And they WILL try to attack Iran when the timing's right, if they can talk Russia and China into it.

Anyhow, that is an extremely infuriating film, S & F bigtime.

Some claim that Johnson ordered the strike on the USS LIberty, but I don't buy it. I have no doubts that he along with many others covered it up though. To this day no one has paid the price for that. Just like 9/11. They are above the law, but they are not above ultimate vengeance by the peoples of this world.

Believe it or not, what needs to happen is the complete and utter destruction of Rome. They all have ties to it, and true evil begins there. But oh yeah, I forgot. Be sure and get all the stuff out of the Vatican's secret vault before you do.
Wouldn't want to miss out on that little stash.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join