It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crew welds 200 plates to Building for 3 months "almost unknown"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
I just note the thread title which suggests 'almost unkown', not completely unknown. If there was any preparation work for bringing down buildings a heck of a lot of people would know about it in varying degrees of detail. Where are they and why have none come forward, even anonymously?

My point all along being: How do you know these people who do know have our best interests at heart?

A company who was renting in the towers had every right to hire their own construction crew.

Here comes the speculation part:

Who's to say someone didn't have a fake company and hire a crew? Can anyone here show me documentation of all construction work done on the towers or 7 since erection? No. So, therefore, it is a possibility.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by Griff

I noticed you completely ignored my previous post.
You asked me to show you where you made your mistake and I showed you yet you pretend like it never happened.

I ignored it because I still don't see any contradiction. The two scenarios are not related. Only you want to make them so. Not me.

And since this thread isn't about any proof or evidence, only to show that things can happen without notice, I am free to speculate all I want.

Amazing !!
One of your posts contradicts another and you so no contradiction.
I really don't know what to say to that ????
I guess in your reality, you can completely contradict yourself and see no contradiction. Well good luck with life

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
I just note the thread title which suggests 'almost unkown', not completely unknown. If there was any preparation work for bringing down buildings a heck of a lot of people would know about it in varying degrees of detail. Where are they and why have none come forward, even anonymously?

My point all along being: How do you know these people who do know have our best interests at heart?

A company who was renting in the towers had every right to hire their own construction crew.

Here comes the speculation part:

Who's to say someone didn't have a fake company and hire a crew? Can anyone here show me documentation of all construction work done on the towers or 7 since erection? No. So, therefore, it is a possibility.

Sure and who says the borg didn't travel back in time and dress as a work crew and plant nano-fusion explosives?

We can all make up silly things all day. It doesn't mean they're real and it surely doesn't mean that we're getting anywhere with finding the truth. Isn't wild, baseless speculation a bit silly even for ATS ?

[edit on 8-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

No I don't assume that but thanks for assuming that I was assuming that Actually, based on all the available evidence, I believe 9/11 to be the result of 2 things:

1. 19 nutjob muslim extremists backed by a bunch of other nutjob muslim extremists.
2. Massive incompetence within the US intelligence community. Heh.. Intelligence community-that's a laugh.

Hypothetically I'm sure they could if they had years of extensive training in large building demolitions.
I'm sure that klingons and romulans could too

Wow, you totally contradicted yourself within two posts of each other. First you claim it was muslim extremists and that there is no way of doing it and then claim that you are sure they could do it if they had years of training and then even suggest it was klingons or romulans.

Or where you saying something hypothetical?

See how childish this tactic is? Especially when you know as well as I that I too was speculating.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Isn't wild, baseless speculation a bit silly even for ATS ?

I like your tactic of making my speculation look as extreme as klingons, romulans, and now the borg.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

No I don't assume that but thanks for assuming that I was assuming that Actually, based on all the available evidence, I believe 9/11 to be the result of 2 things:

1. 19 nutjob muslim extremists backed by a bunch of other nutjob muslim extremists.
2. Massive incompetence within the US intelligence community. Heh.. Intelligence community-that's a laugh.

Hypothetically I'm sure they could if they had years of extensive training in large building demolitions.
I'm sure that klingons and romulans could too

Wow, you totally contradicted yourself within two posts of each other. First you claim it was muslim extremists and that there is no way of doing it and then claim that you are sure they could do it if they had years of training and then even suggest it was klingons or romulans.

Or where you saying something hypothetical?

See how childish this tactic is? Especially when you know as well as I that I too was speculating.

No I completely contradicted myself

OOPS. My bad. I'm going to stick with my klingon hypothesis from now on

The difference here is that you've decided that explosives were planted and now you're just trying to make pieces fit. I only decide things like that based on evidence.
In short, I want to fit the right puzzle pieces into the right puzzle.
You're forcing random puzzle pieces together because you want them to fit even if they were meant to or not.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I wouldn't have to "attempt to fit pieces together" had there actually been a real investigation.

So what if I'm trying to fit pieces together? Isn't that how someone investigates something?

Or do you think CSI Miami has the pieces all laid out for them?

I'm sure now that I'll get a comment back about me living in a fantasy world where I think real life is like CSI.

But, then I could also bring up your fantasy Star Trek world.

This is why I'm done with this thread.

If you can't understand that my point of the two scenarios aren't related in the way you want them to be, then that is YOUR problem, not mine. Take a reading comprehension course sometime. It may help.

This may help also:

My first scenario was terrorists renting a floor and hiring terrorist contractors. A Hypothetical.

My next scenario was showing you how dumb your statements of "but...but...someone would have noticed" are by showing you an example of 2 middle eastern men doing repairs on the towers unnoticed and unremembered.

Now, if you want to derail the thread and go pages upon pages about how I contradicted myself when I was speculating to begin with, then go ahead. But, you'll be arguing with yourself.

BTW, I really don't believe you when you say you are open to the possibility of conspiracy just by your tactics on this thread. Anyone open would have let this go 2 pages ago.

But, no, you and Seymour have to keep it going when I have clearly shown to you that my intentions were NOT to relate the two scenarios. Jeez. Grow up a bit.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
""For the next three months, a construction crew welded two-inch-thick steel plates over each of the skyscraper's 200 bolted joints during the night, after each work day, ALMOST unknown to the general public.""

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've tried embedding a Utube video that is a must see however it says the link is broken...I'm copying the link that Utube is giving me..grrrr lol

I click on the YOUtube Video and it ask for the video #...no where can I find the video #...

Here's the link the hard way!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11/06/2008 by tracehd1]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

BTW, I really don't believe you when you say you are open to the possibility of conspiracy just by your tactics on this thread. Anyone open would have let this go 2 pages ago.

But, no, you and Seymour have to keep it going when I have clearly shown to you that my intentions were NOT to relate the two scenarios. Jeez. Grow up a bit.

This is the only part of your response that I will respond to.
Yes, I am open to other sides of the conspiracy HOWEVER, I am open to EVIDENCE and not completely baseless, speculation. That's where we obviously differ so we'll just agree to disagree.
Sorry if I upset or offended you and hope to see you in other threads

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My god folks, if there was a video on Youtube, do you really think the Neo -cons behind 9/11 would let it be published if it was worthwhile? This argument has grown so old, tired and pissed on that many of us ARE experts on both sides....

Official conspiracy
No explosives or Explosives (no evidence)
Planes (pieces found blocks away) or No Planes (passengers?)
Al-Qeada (The Base since late 80's) or CIA (Nothing was gained)
9/11 Commission Report or PrisonPlanet and YouTube
Progressive Collapse or Denies Physics

These are the Top 5. Start a new thread...

Look, this was the WTC(extra security) but we can show that there are lapses in security and I bought this up before in this thread. If you want fake creds, you go to the mob. There were ties to the Russian mob with the Sprinkler guy. FBI and CIA made the connection. Why was this never looked into further? was it due to an ongoing investigation? Could it have something to do with the other cells that were to blow up planes like Moussai tried and 587 succeeded?

As far as no one noticing, on ANY given day, more than 50,000 could be inside the towers which includes over 15000 employees. This was not an office building with 300 or 500 people in it. How could 50,000+ people not notice something out of place? From what has been posted and what I have read it would take weeks to set up an empty building and we expect this to be done by how many in how long?

Folks, 2 planes filled with innocent people and terrorists hit the towers on 9/11. No bombs with no evidence. It has not all been shipped away...where do we go from here?????

[edit on 9-2-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
As far as no one noticing, on ANY given day, more than 50,000 could be inside the towers which includes over 15000 employees. This was not an office building with 300 or 500 people in it. How could 50,000+ people not notice something out of place? From what has been posted and what I have read it would take weeks to set up an empty building and we expect this to be done by how many in how long?

How many employees would be there on a Saturday or Sunday? How many would be there say at 3:30 A.M.? Did you miss the post by the 6'3" g raj (IIIRC from page 1) about when he worked demolitions between 2002 and 2007?

Does anyone know how long the "shelf life" of Composition C4 is? (Hint: it is rated in years, not hours).

www.ribbands.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by g raj

As long as you have a pair of dickies and a hard hat, you can walk around nearly anywhere practically unnoticed

- Yep, working in construction I have found that employees will often allow entrance, or offer access to restricted areas of buildings.

Take a look at this German web site, it points out additional flaws in the official story:

German engeneers help the USA - what your government is not telling you

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here is Scott Forbes Killtown interview, for anyone interested:

Scott Forbes

It's more detailed and very interesting.

Yes, it is possible to do "work" in a fully occupied office building without anyone being aware of what you are doing. Demolition materials can be disguised in many ways, and people plating them can look like just regular construction workers.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join