It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doggy bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
would it be possible to surgically implant a dog with a bomb in order to blow up aircraft? think about it. they dont expose the animals to x-ray searches and there's enough body cavity in the dog to fit a bomb or at least the parts to makes it.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
scary thought, i mean WOW very scary, cuz even the Bomb detector dogs would just been seen as barking at the other blind mans dog, crazy concept.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I wonder if the FBI knows about this possibility. They probably have professional brainstormers but you should give them a call and tell them just in case, lol. Good luck buddy, see you in Guantanamo.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
why not be simpler and easier... feed the dog A LOT of raw meat before the trip. then when you get onboard feed the pooch some laxitive.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
as an ex-ramp/cargo agent, I will assure you that the FAA takes precautions, although not extreme, that will prevent this. Puting something like that in an animal would make them appear very ill, and airlines wont take ill animals. They dont take them without a veterinary note from the last 24 hours (Delta anyways) saying that the animal is in good enough condition to fly either.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
who knows? there are probably some vets who support extremists. they could probably surgically implant it so that the animal has no pain along with a note saying that the animal is ok.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The state of my dog's rancid bowels is so bad that a terrorist wouldn't need a bomb to make him explode - just a lighted match !

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
silQ, are you trying to tell us something about the future of terrorism? Or do you want our oppinion on trying out something?

Joking

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
who knows? there are probably some vets who support extremists. they could probably surgically implant it so that the animal has no pain along with a note saying that the animal is ok.

Actually, I know of one vet who lost his lisence (sp?) for that kind of thing. He ok'ed a 13 year old German Shephard 2 days out of surgery (not sure what they did) to fly, and it died. Owner sued, and go tlike 40 grand. Dog shouldnt have even been in a car, let alone an airplane. Who knows, not everyone is cautious, and not everyone is truthful, hell, not everyone is smart. There are always ways around everything. People can be bought. People can be tricked, as can machines. Nothing is ever going to be 100% safe.

top topics

join