It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Conservative Party Leader David Cameron: I Will Share Info About UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

UK Conservative Party Leader David Cameron: I Will Share Info About UFOs

newsblaze.com

"David Cameron vowed today that if he was elected Prime Minister he would bring an end to the era of government secrecy over UFOs and extra-terrestrial activity.

Speaking at one of his 'Cameron Direct' public meetings, the Conservative Party leader pledged that a Tory government would be 'entirely open and frank' in sharing any information about alien life-forms.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Many have made these promises, only to renege once they have been elected in. Carter and Clinton come to mind.

I'm sure they may actually THINK they will bring about disclosure at the time, but once the shadow government agents 'brief' them, they are quickly intimidated into dropping the matter altogether.

I do take exception with the author of this article though--- On the one hand while he is correct that we are facing issues of strife and desperation here, I think he is overlooking a VERY pertinent part of the UFO and possible ET connection:

If indeed it is found that we are being visited by advanced civilizations, the TECHNOLOGICAL implications could literally transform the world as we know it. If these craft are utilizing energy and propulsional systems that are far advanced over our own, they could revolutionalize the energy market and / or perhaps shift the balance to FREE ENERGY systems, both as modes of travel, and / or perhaps energy within our homes and communities.

And this may be a primary reason why TPTB are striving so hard towards secrecy on the whole issue...

newsblaze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe a breath exhaled by that man,they are obviously going to win the next election,they can say whatever they want...remember bush in 2000? If he does release info it will be what he is allowed to release.The rothschilds have conservatives in their back pocket,too bad many people will fall for this 100% pure extracted BS

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Haha, yeah, I know. We have heard this song and dance many times, all in the name of getting elected. As soon as they're sworn in, it was as if the subject was never even brought up before.

Still, we can dream.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It seems all political parties will 'do the cool' in order to get the vote. Tomorrow it will be extra payments for partially sighted people, people with lisps, then people who drive green cars - yes I mean the colour green.

All politicians do it when after your vote.

Remember, David Cameron is the man who keeps telling us it's Gordon Brown to blame for the global economic meltdown. Silly man. Does he think we are that stupid?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
what an awesome thing to say,i'd love for him to release all sorts of info on whats out there but it won't happen.
give it about 3 days before a few guys in suits & shades approach him & say under no certain circumtancres does he talk about what he said again..i'd like to believe it but something tells me this story will dissapear very quickly

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is this guy desperate to be elected or what?

I cant stand how he always tries to paint himself as 'supercool'

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Blah, blah - He would not share information on UFO's or Aliens, this man is full of hot air as nearly all MP's are.............

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No way, ever, will he be allowed to talk.

To save face, he might be allowed to release some 'recently declassified top secret' files that he found in his extensive search. No doubt, they'll be lights in the sky and other such vague nonsense.

His debriefing will be very thorough. Enough to keep him silent until his grave.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

Agreed, he'll promise to do it, and it will all be hushed up and forgotten.

However, there are enough tory MP's in parliament, who served in the last conservative government, I'm sure they would tip him off on whether he could actually disclose once in power.

Now that Kenneth Clarke has returned to the fore, perhaps David Cameron should seek some advice from the former Chancellor of the Exchequer.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh please. Let me tell you something - no politician running for an important position will ever keep their promises on UFO disclosure. They say what they need to in order to get elected. Bush said the same thing when he ran for president. It's just hype.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Vote Conservative Vote Conservative Vote Conservative Vote Conservative (2nd line achieved!)

[edit on 1/2/09 by logicalview]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There is more to it than just standing on a platform of "we will come clean on Aliens and ufo's"

this may be a little ploy to see how open people are to he idea of Aliens and wether they would vote for them.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
Vote Conservative Vote Conservative Vote Conservative Vote Conservative (2nd line reached!)

Yeah and you get nothing but the poor get poorer and rich get richer - No UFO or Alien proof just lies and more lies ............ is there any hope?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

Hope? Unfortunately not. Whether it be conservative, labour or any other political party. They all feed us BS!

Just a light hearted post. Amazing he actually came out and promised that of all things to be honest.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by vesta

Hope? Unfortunately not. Whether it be conservative, labour or any other political party. They all feed us BS!

Just a light hearted post. Amazing he actually came out and promised that of all things to be honest.

He was actually prompted by a journalist who asked whether he would tell all about UFO's and Aliens..if elected

[edit on 01/01/2005 by vesta]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
LOL! Perhaps the journalist should have confronted him over what the government does with all our hard earned money!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

LOL! Perhaps the journalist should have confronted him over what the government does with all our hard earned money!

LOL...................Sure you will find its for their expenses.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This was posted days ago here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I said there the article is crap and misleading. Find me one single quote where he says he will reveal the secret about UFO's. All he says is he would be open and frank in the investigation of them. Big difference, think Project Blue Book.

[edit on 1/2/09 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
While I absolutely agree with the themes of disillusionment so far expressed in this thread...

I am starting to get the feeling that there's going to be a paradigm shift soon that means some form of limited, damage-control type disclosure could be on the cards.

Certainly in my lifetime (heading fast for the big half-hundred) I'd say that the rate of change, of new information coming to light, has accelerated and is continuing to do so. I'm hoping that this means that people will start to wake up a bit.

If they can't keep the lid on this stuff any longer - and the fact that the Disclosure press conference happened AT ALL says to me that that's starting to be the case - then some cosmetic disclosure, to a fall-back position, seems more possible, if not yet probable.

Certainly we'll see much tighter control of the MSM.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join