It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two children should be limit, says green guru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Since they only have the political power to force their ideals in their own countries and their peers, the answer to that is no. They want to sterilize the only countries on the planet that are showing an interest in population reproduction controls. In a completely individual choice manner at that.

The people who enrage them are their neighbours.

It would be politically incorrect and just...well MEAN to have that sort of anger towards the actual cultures that are creating the problem.

It isn't nearly as satisfying to promote and put their money and effort in the only solutions that have shown real promise. GLOBAL Human rights, legal protection for women and their sexual/reproductive rights, and education.

That is just too wishy-washy (and well useful) to appease their rage.

[edit on 2009/2/3 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

This guy sounds like a real jackass. To be arrogant enough to think that humans could actually destroy anything created by God by having more children is the most backasswards argument I've ever heard. Also wanting contraception and abortion as government regulated programs is a slap to to any self respecting woman's face.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just another method to control women for their own good. One side does it by removing all rights and giving them to husbands and fathers. The other apparently wants to take all women's right and give them tot he state. Same person, different drum.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I am afraid its much bigger then that , its the so called world elite controlling the human rase based on what they deem as the right , or correct path to suit there end goals . And as long as they can link over population to a rout cause of one problem or another all the talking heads will do there dirty work of debating the issue there by allowing the control freaks to watch how the debate takes form and evolves and then they will come in with there plan based on what the public and there self righteousness deemed as expectable as the ground work for some form of regulation .

Lets not forget its these same people what want a co2 tax , or as some call it , the breathing tax .

Its starting to get very silly and its so sad that we allow our train of thought to be dictated as easily as is being done .

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Destroy fertility. Control the world.

If people can only procreate by paying for it, then they have to come to labs. Labs can determine which embroyos are the most desirable.

No accidental babies. Complete genetic control. Complete societal control The ultimate reward system based on your LIVING (dna) will to procreate.

Get the lunatics on board by stoking their rage and hate, so that they don't stand in the way. They believe that it is a good idea.

Obey and Pay. Or Die Out.

[edit on 2009/2/4 by Aeons]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Oh cut us some slack.

Do you think population control serves the NWO? If you do, you have no idea how supply and demand works at all.

The bigger the population is, the more potential workers there are. The more potential workers there are, the lower the wages they can offer because we are in competition with each other for the same resources and jobs.

Why on Earth do you think countries where birth rates are falling due to personal CHOICE, like Japan, like Australia, like Germany, and on and on, are waging campaigns to up the birth rate? And, making it easier for cheap labor to flood in from poorer countries in many cases? (UK, US, etc.)

And why are countries with HUGE populations, like India, like China, able to produce products so cheaply? Its because when you have a LOT of people, they will work for almost nothing.

Keep breeding all you want. I dont give a rats tail end. But you are the one supporting the NWO agenda by doing so, not those who want a voluntary reduction in population.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sure thing. You are supporting ideas that would allow people to invade my body. Literally. Allow society to control my organs.

And you think *I* am the problem.

Brillant. Really.

Next you'll be using some turn of phrase to tell me how it is necessary for you and society to dictate my heart beats, and that my rejection of it as some sort of plot of the Jews.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

How on Earth, and I want you to read this carefully, does supporting a VOLUNTARY reduction in birth rate have anything, anything at all, to do with what you choose to do with your body?

Have as many babies as you want. Ten, twenty, hell crap out thirty if you want, I could really care less.

Thats what voluntary means.

You will be hard pressed to find anyone who cares less what you personally do with your "organs."

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Problem is that the term VOLUNTARY is often used as a way to get an agendas foot in the door so to speak . We have seen that many times in the past with regards to lifestyle and environmental issues .

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Yep the extreme "It's my right to be stupid." method is the way to go.

Complain all you like, this isn't stupid. You don't get to control other people's bodies. And women WILL be fighting to be able to control their very own uterus. Just because you think it's stupid to have 30 some odd children doesn't mean that your opinion should be legislated.

I think it's silly to have such an outrageous amount of children. It's not healthy for the mother and she'll be raising children well into old age. In my case, it's not something I would choose.

It's something she's choosing and the government has no place in telling people how many children they can have.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join