It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild says you are lazy and greedy!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

OMG... I've never seen anything like this. What a clear message of the difference a global crisis makes. As the working class struggles to keep jobs, homes and their families welfare this bitch who has never worked a day in his life explains the current disaster as

the rest of us are left feeling embarrassed for them.

I'm sorry but from where I'm standing "embarrassed" is not the answer. This emotion must be evoked from some vantage point I'm unfamiliar with. Embarrassed? You've got to be kidding me.

Look at this part...

Until we can be generous in accepting fault for our predicament, we will have difficulty dropping our suspicions about others so that we can get on with repairing the damage.

Reads like this to me...

"Until YOU (whomever you swill are) can become generous, those of us with money will sit back and take our losses...because we can."

Unless action is taken soon, we can only see a long time of difficult and very onerous problems continuing.

Could be one or two years.

Glad he can weather the storm.

The spoiled sow is pissed because he's lost money in the deal. I see no sincere concern...just irritation and EMBARRASSMENT.

What-the-f-ever. Get over yourself.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Until we can be generous in accepting fault for our predicament, we will have difficulty dropping our suspicions about others so that we can get on with repairing the damage.

Translation:

We should realise that we did this to ourselves, and stop blaming others - it was not an orchestrated event. We must do as we are told to fix this.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This message brought to you by a scion the family who made a fortune selling heroin to the Chinese in the the mid 18th century and have been using the same business model ever since

Does this hypocrite think that the sinking fortunes of those of us who haven't a massed credit card debt and have lived within our means, yet have less money every day,have just made bad financial decisions? While his kind now get richer for producing nothing whatever,they just stick out their avaricious claws and our governments fill them with money

What kind of message is that ? LALALA< sticks fingers in ears>I can't hear you

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Are you kidding me? Never will I ever listen to what the hell a Rothschild has to say. He's the one that's lazy and greedy. Has he earned an honest day's work for an honest day's pay?

And look at his pic. Look at the apparent sincerity in his face. He really believes his perspectives are appropriate considering who he is. What an ashole!!

[edit on 2/2/2009 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have only recently discovered who the Rothschilds are. I am shocked I believe they will benefit from all this stimulus as they control the FED and the printing presses.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I completely agree with him. And more. It is refreshing to hear those words coming from a man who has never known want or the bone density and character of a man who works with his hands.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join