It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens racist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv

Originally posted by sparrowstail
The African case where the ufo landed and made contact with all those school children. They were mostly black children were they not? Many south americans too have had contact, brazil, mexico, pureto rico, etc.

Actually the case you're talking about is the Zimbabwe landing. All of the staff including the principal I saw were white. Over half the students I saw for white. This is an EXTREMELY high percentage of whites out of all schools considering it is Africa. Its not that relevant though because I'm not talking about sightings, I'm talking about eyewitness accounts of hybrids. Never have I come across an account of a black hybrid. From what I've read most of them even have blonde hair and blue eyes. Do you not realize how strange this is considering that blonde make up less than one percent of population? Its almost like the Grey are carrying out some sick nazi fantasy with their breeding program.

Thanks for clarifying the Zimbabwe story.

Agreed, when I think about the Nordics I can't help but think how seemingly Aryan they seem. It would seem to corroborate the story that Hitler had contact with ET's and maybe twisted this whole situation too suit his Aryan sick plot. I wonder if Hitler was under some sort of Alien mind control or was he being brainwashed by the Nordics?
edit on 11-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join