It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens racist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
In this article: Why don’t black people see UFOs?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

This comedian brings up a good point, most UFOs are not seen by blacks.

Why is this? He asks, Are aliens racist?

Maybe they don't look up as much for one reason or another I don't know, but he give an example.

"On April 16, 1987, in a small rural town on the outskirts of Mariposa County, California, a small band of UFOs was seen by 99.9 percent of the residents in the balmy night sky. ...I was more interested in the .1 percent that didn’t see the UFO. That .1 percent was named Clerow Mims: the only black resident of the city."

I wonder if Barack Obama has seen a UFO, he or someone running change.gov does seem interested in the subject, I saw the UFO disclosure poll on his site with my own eyes, that poll would not exist if someone on Barack's side wasn't a fan of UFO disclosure.

www.google.com...
edit on October 8th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: add proper EX tags

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What a though provoking thread

I would probaly imagine that Aliens would/will be more Speciesist rather than racist.... If you get my drift

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

First of all, one the earliest UFO sightings, the Betty and Barney hill Case, involved a black dude.

Barney Hill was a Black American.

Them aliens also got a nice, big fat juicy sample filled with DNA.

There goes you're "theory".

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Never heard of Geroge CLinton and the mothership?
If there are platform boots, fried chicken and Funkadelic in space, sign me up!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by Razimus

First of all, one the earliest UFO sightings, the Betty and Barney hill Case, involved a black dude.

It's not my theory dude, read the news article geez, but now that you mention it I do remember that case, pretty famous case, well... maybe he only saw it because he was with according to the article you didn't read, a 'lucky' white lady.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Originally posted by Razimus
someone running change.gov does seem interested in the subject, I saw the UFO disclosure poll on his site with my own eyes, that poll would not exist if someone on Barack's side wasn't a fan of UFO disclosure.

I agree, perhaps John Podesta is the one in question.

Although back to topic, I hardly think aliens are racist, I'd imagine that they dislike all us hostile humans.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by Razimus

This is the first thing that popped into my mind when I first read this post. Then I realized that it was being said by a comedian looking for a laugh putting this in the same category as "White men can't jump".

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've seen 3 UFO's and know several others who have. Most people don't just bring up the subject unless you ask.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
oh god that article was funny...brothas melanin act as stealth technology to UFO's
hilarious.

It is a good question though one answer is that UFO/Alien cases are almost always in rural country side type areas where usually white folk populate rather than big/inner cities.
Also if I recall correctly there was a huge sighting by african children in Kenya or some such place where like 100+ kids seen a UFO land with aliens that got out of it, etc, etc. Though maybe this thread is referring specifically to african-americans and not africans.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

To know about ETs reproduction, see

www.alienmindbook.org

You can D/L that book:
Alien Mind
The Thought and Behavior of Aliens.

I did read it all. VERY interresting ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm a blonde haired blue eyed German. I'm as white as you can get and I am 35 and have never see a UFO. I do think this is probably just a hack joke by a hack comic. Plus what he cites really doesn't make sense when you think about it. Is the UFO only visible to the white people in that town? I don't know other than I think racism is a human only trait, and that the comic is the most racist of all.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Over the years of researching the ufo phenomenon I've become convinced that it is real. I find claims of abduction to be especially intriguing because they offer some insight as to what the motives are of the aliens. One thing that has struck me is that caucasians, specifically blonde caucasians, are disproportionately represented among people who claim to have been abducted and especially those who claim to have been used in the alien-human hybrid breeding scheme. I have my own theory that the greys created humans through genetic manipulation, but they didn't create all humans at once. They created humans in different stages, "versions" if you will. This is analogous to the way hardware companies such as apple constantly change/update their products and release newer versions every few years. Personally, I believe that sub-saharan Africans were the first "race" created, while Northern Europeans may have been the last. This would explain the disproportionate interest greys show in blonde caucasians for their hybrid breeding plan.
edit on 8-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Aliens certainly are racist. They jump our borders and live off of our social security benefits ..... dude.

Oh, you meant the other kind ...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Actually, there's likely a very good reason for this. Many UFO sightings occur in more rural areas, and the racial mix in these areas is a lot different than in urban areas. This is even more true as you go back through the decades of sightings. So really not that surprising.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Actually, there's likely a very good reason for this. Many UFO sightings occur in more rural areas, and the racial mix in these areas is a lot different than in urban areas. This is even more true as you go back through the decades of sightings. So really not that surprising.

Why are the greys using blondes humans in their breeding program to the point it reeks of exclusivity? You're avatar is evident of what I'm talking about. This is especially so considering that natural blonde people are less than 1% of the earth's population. Tell me, can you point to any accounts of black hybrids?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The African case where the ufo landed and made contact with all those school children. They were mostly black children were they not? Many south americans too have had contact, brazil, mexico, pureto rico, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
The African case where the ufo landed and made contact with all those school children. They were mostly black children were they not? Many south americans too have had contact, brazil, mexico, pureto rico, etc.

Actually the case you're talking about is the Zimbabwe landing. All of the staff including the principal I saw were white. Over half the students I saw for white. This is an EXTREMELY high percentage of whites out of all schools considering it is Africa. Its not that relevant though because I'm not talking about sightings, I'm talking about eyewitness accounts of hybrids. Never have I come across an account of a black hybrid. From what I've read most of them even have blonde hair and blue eyes. Do you not realize how strange this is considering that blonde make up less than one percent of population? Its almost like the Grey are carrying out some sick nazi fantasy with their breeding program.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

There are plenty of non-blonde folks who claim to have been taken aboard spaceships, and more than a few black claimed abductees too.

I can't name even ONE hybrid (nor can you, or you'd have quite the news exclusive), let alone a black one.

But, one black abductee was already mentioned, Barney Hill.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Gazrok because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Aliens certainly are racist. They jump our borders and live off of our social security benefits ..... dude.

Oh, you meant the other kind ...

Now THAT is funny. Best thing I've read all day. lmao!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join