It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This image is very disturbing and sad!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sara1

Is fluoride in water safe for my child?
Drinking water with added fluoride in the proper amounts has been shown to be so effective that the ADA supports municipal water fluoridation and refers to this as the single most effective measure to prevent tooth decay.

I know heaps of people who drink fluoridated water that have tooth decay. This is just a lie, brought to you by the same mob behind 9/11.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
You could try distilling your tap water yourself. Shouldn't be too hard, you only need to boil it, capture the steam and condense it, then regfrigerate or freeze it for future use.

This is one I made. The copper pipe gets hot though, enough to boil the water in the condenser, so it needs cool water added in it now and then, but it puts out around 1.5 litres per hour. Works on salt water too.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This could be a possible reason for the use of flouride by the PTB;
Flouride has a negative effect on the pineal gland in your brain, this gland is the part of the brain that enables us to think clearly, so by pumping flouride into us, we are being mentally subdued,so we believe all the rubbish and lies that the Governments of the world feed us.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
When I was a young whipper snapper at elementary school, one of my friends fell ill and nearly died, he had been given fluoride and he was allergic to it.
Apparently one in several thousand are. A lot of people have actually died from this. How many of you have heard of that huh?

Survivors have scars, normally visible as grooved brown teeth.

Not quite what they had in mind, or is it.

Funny how there is no warning that some people may fall ill and die from it.

An internet search for Fluoride deaths will show up a lot of links.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

WOW if this isnt photoshopped then that is crazy.... how can they justify adding fluoride to water for babies that do not need the "cavity protection" that fluoride supposedly provides.

Do you have a more complete image?

Information on the product?

I want to know what this is exactly and who is the company behind it.

It is "Nursery Water" brand water and this was NOT photoshopped. QFC grocery stores in WA sell this crap for about $.50 more a gallon than good old, purified H2O. I am very proud to say that neither of my two children have ever had the crap and never will. They have neither one been flouridated in any form as neither me nor my wife believe in it. I was raised on well water and thanks to the fact that toothpaste used to make me vomit as a child, I grew up brushing my teeth with plain baking soda and gargling with that rotgut called Listerine (sans flouride). She grew up in Pennsylvania on municipal water which was heavily flouridated and even today uses a toothpaste with flouride in it. I have never had a single cavity in my life, she's had a ridiculous number of them in her 29 years. She also has had nothing but problems from her thyroid, gall bladder, and used to suffer from horrible migraines almost weekly (She still gets them ocassionally). Our house water today is filtered with a filter that also removes flouride, BTW.

www.nurserywater.com...

I don't know how much I buy into the mind control theories about Flouride. I will say that I flew my "freak flag" when I was growing up with the long hair and the middle finger to the establishment, but was pretty respectful to my parents and local elders. I watched other kids on city water do the opposite, appearing more regimental towards the status quo, but being total pricks towards their families, older neighbors, and local traditionally respectable individuals. So maybe there is something to that concept.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join