It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This image is very disturbing and sad!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Look at this!! So sad, destroying new creations. In the end, its all for money.. How sad

The black arrow points at Distilled Purified Water, and the Red arrow points at WITH ADDED FLUORIDE!!

Thats really proven not to be good, and of course you see the baby picture because this water is meant for babies. Even though it seriously is not

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
WOW if this isnt photoshopped then that is crazy.... how can they justify adding fluoride to water for babies that do not need the "cavity protection" that fluoride supposedly provides.

Do you have a more complete image?

Information on the product?

I want to know what this is exactly and who is the company behind it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
While I believe there is no conclusive evidence to prove that fluoride is detrimental to ones health, I dont see why someone would buy alleged water from a spring, when it is most likely rain water.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That is sad
"Purified water, with poison added". Do you know what brand it is? I would like to look up if they list the amount of flouride per serving.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just today I was at the dentist and he was talking to this woman about her children not using toothpaste with fluoride in it since they're too young. This, this makes me sick.

Is fluoride in water safe for my child?
Yes. The American Dental Association (ADA) continues to support water fluoridation at the optimal range of 0.7 to 1.2 parts per million (ppm), as determined by the United States Public Health Service (USPHS). According to the ADA, infant formula can be mixed with water that is fluoride free or contains low levels of fluoride. Babies less than one year old need less fluoride than everyone else. That’s why Nursery® Water has a fluoride level of 0.7 ppm or less.

Other sources that contain fluoride, according to the ADA, are fluoride toothpaste, fluoride mouth rinse, doctor prescribed fluoride dietary supplements, or naturally occurring fluoride in drinking water.

What is the purpose of adding fluoride to distilled drinking water?
The primary purpose in adding fluoride to distilled drinking water is to help strengthen teeth. Nursery® Water is purified water that is steam distilled for purity. Drinking water with added fluoride in the proper amounts has been shown to be so effective that the ADA supports municipal water fluoridation and refers to this as the single most effective measure to prevent tooth decay. This has also been endorsed by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, labeling municipal water fluoridation as one of the greatest public health achievements of the 20th century. 1

www.nurserywater.com...

That's the site for this mentioned product.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
While I believe there is no conclusive evidence to prove that fluoride is detrimental to ones health, I dont see why someone would buy alleged water from a spring, when it is most likely rain water.

I often wonder why the nazis gave the prisoners in the concentration camps doses of fluoride? Perhaps they really cared for their prisoners teeth?

Also the numero uno chemical in anti-depressents ? You guessed it : fluoride!

So you still think fluoride (a by product of big business btw) is safe?

wZn

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LegitPiMPz

Its not photoshopped, I took it with my bad Quality phone..

i think the brand is nursery, go on google type in nursery distilled water with fluoride, you might find it

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

While the experts disagree on whether added fluoride in small amounts is necessary, companies as diverse as toothpaste manufacturers and more recently bottled water distributors have jumped on the bandwagon. Now one of them, Nursery Water, is under scrutiny by major environmental action groups.

ecochildsplay.com...

If experts still disagree, why do they dare taking this risk with infants and toddlers?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
wow, they even put it in baby "water".
*snip*

I'm shocked, they even used the same baby photo. I guess you're not a communist spy after all!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Read this on fluoride:

www.itwillpass.com...

and this:

www.skrewdriver.net...

hell just type flouride in google.... not many 'for' flouride. And those that are are FDA types and governments with vested interests.

People are waking up to the poison flouride is. They even say not to swallow it because it is dangerous on the tube (lol). Also not so much now, but years ago they also sold the flouride in aluminum tubes - which btw actually compounds the effect by mixing the two. Interesting that no scientists back then were onto it? Perhaps they were told by a FDA type "she'll be right mate". Question everything the governments tell you.

wZn
wZn

[edit on 30-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry, where the hell did i say that fluoride was safe?

If you actaully read my post instead of assuming my stance, you would have noticed I said there was no conclusive evidence, either for or against fluoride being harmful or not, to humans.

And no, I dont think its should be put in water to help teeth when we see dentists and brush regualrly.

[edit on 30/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Does anyone here know what types of chemicals are used to treat everyday normal tap water??? here is a short list

Aluminum sulphate (alum)
Ferric chloride
Ferric Sufide
Ferrous sulphate
Sodium hydroxide (Caustic soda)
nitric acid
Amonium nitrate
Auqua Amonia
Bleach

Flouride is the least of our worries.......

[edit on 30-1-2009 by SideWynder]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

WOW if this isnt photoshopped then that is crazy.... how can they justify adding fluoride to water for babies that do not need the "cavity protection" that fluoride supposedly provides.

Do you have a more complete image?

Information on the product?

I want to know what this is exactly and who is the company behind it.

Not photoshopped at all... It's the same water I use to mix with my baby-formula for my four month old child.

I Promise you this... It is not photoshopped.

Now I must find an alternative... I didn't read the label.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm glad you made this thread... because I was about to do it...

What can we use instead of this water?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

While I believe there is no conclusive evidence to prove that fluoride is detrimental to ones health

You might be right. But that's not a reason to use the stuff. Hoping that something will not have long term effects is a very bad idea.

DDT and agent orange are two famous examples, from a very long list of chemicals used on people because people thought they were safe.

Things like fluoride and aspartame are only still in use because they are much more commercially viable than the first two I mentioned. That is why they have not been relegated to the garbage dumb of Bad Ideas by Humans.

Moral of this story is that you're better safe than sorry. Hoping something wont kill you is a trait which has developed in humans since we lost all our survival insticts.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry, where the hell did i say that fluoride was safe?

So you're saying it is either safe or not safe? Non-conclusive is a cop out. Flouride is NOT safe, there, that wasn't hard. Or perhaps "they" should continue to use fluoride on you and I while the test results come in?

WzN

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Lets not forget that all the detergents and fabric softeners we use don't break down, so they keep getting circulated in the water supply for us to drink.

My pediatrician insisted on ingested flouride for developing teeth. I turned it down.

Studies have shown that those exposed to flouride have earlier incidences of hip fractures.

They don't differentiate between ingested and topical flouride. Topical I have no problem with, ingested I do.

And kids get overflouridated because they apply it, they drink it, they get supplemented with it.

Now I do get Tom's of Maine toothpaste, that uses natural flouride, not the byproduct stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
So you're saying it is either safe or not safe? Non-conclusive is a cop out. Flouride is NOT safe, there, that wasn't hard. Or perhaps "they" should continue to use fluoride on you and I while the test results come in?

WzN

No, Im not

And stop twisting my words, I have said my opinion...you know it, why try to bait me into arguing with you?

Apologies to the Op

link   
Double Post

[edit on 30/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

link   
Sickening. I warned my parents but fell to deaf ears. I told myself by God I will not stop until they cut it out with the water and toothpaste. I did not stop providing them article after research after case study of reputable scientists and doctors that warned against fluoride. And at last, my parents threw away the crest toothpaste and start using the fluoride-free one
I still try to educate (those who have kids especially) people about the dangers of fluoride.

Next on the list... aspartame in soft drinks and sugar replacements....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join