It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The NWO Send Me A Message?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok, I have a really strange voicemail on my phone today.

The voicemail says "I see you, yes, I do" in a very serious, male voice.

So you're probably thinking I'm just over reacting to some friends prank call.

Well here's the deal, I have a lot of friends, only two of them have my number, I've confirmed that neither one of them called me, nor have they given out my number.

The voicemail is dated for Monday (January 26th), but no number shows up on my phone in "Received Calls" except for my dad and I remember talking to him that day on the phone and I know for a fact that it was not him.

So let's review the facts:

1. The voicemail said "I see you, yes, I do".

There is no "We", but an "I", this implies that the person knows me and is personally watching me, however this person could be part of a larger group though. Also, it's as if the person is replying to an unstated statement from myself, the statemen being "No you do see me", which in reply would be "Yes, I do", this person seems to personally know me in some way, like they know how I react to things, know what I'm thinking, I've met millions of people in my life, this could be anyone though, but I almost feel like it's on the level of a larger group.

2. I received it today (Friday), yet it is dated Monday.

Monday, well the night before Monday, I had the strangest dream, might have not even been a dream because the process to the resulting dream was sooo strange. I fell asleep within a second, that in and of it's self is bizarre, it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep, also, the dream I had lasted less than a second, it was a dream about a solar eclipse, nothing other than just that image of the moon eclipsing the sun.

3. There are no calls from that date other than my dad, and I remember talking to him , so he did not leave a message, plus I remember I had no other missed calls from that day.

--------------------------------------------

So what does this have to do with the NWO?

Look at my sig, "I AM THE WEAVING SPIDER", I emailed Fox News, they're morning crew was arguing about Christmas and I set them straight on it in my email, the truth about Christmas, well, also in the email, I told them to tell Karl Rove "I AM THE WEAVING SPIDER", that is not a threat unless you are involved with the group that understands it's meaning, if you are involved with that group, then you are admittedly doing evil and wrong things, things that also get you into high official places, not many people understand what it means, some do.

Now the chances of that being the case are slim to none it my opinion, but it is a possibility.

I am asking you, the ATS crew the experts, what the heck is going on here? Has it happened to you?

Also, mods, please, don't move this to skunkworks or anything, this is not something I made up, I know it sounds like something stupid, but it's not, it's something that I'm really freaked out about, I'm freaked out enough to ask ATS to help me figure this thing out.

So please foils, I need some help here.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Its sounds that you may have gotten someone mad, by affiliating yourself with something your not on the internet.Personal information is really easy to retrieve online nowadays.

Just a various gangs, organizations, corporations, if you use their brand falsely and are not affiliated with them they come after you with hate in order for you to refrain from using it again

or its just a wrong number situation and the phone glitched.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Mondax]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, if this happened to me... here is what I would do...

the second I hear the voice say "I see you, yes, I do"... I would try to reply to them if they were still on the other end of the line.

I would say: You see me? Am I suppose to give a *snip*

if there was no response, I would hang up the phone... and I would not try to think about it.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Well, if this happened to me... here is what I would do...

the second I hear the voice say "I see you, yes, I do"... I would try to reply to them if they were still on the other end of the line.

I would say: You see me? Am I suppose to give a *snip*

if there was no response, I would hang up the phone... and I would not try to think about it.

Lol, I think you need to re-read what I posted.

I did not answer the phone and the other end said, what was said. I had a voicemail and that is what was left on the voice mail, the voice mail was dated from monday and today is friday.

-Lahara

Mod Edit: Removed profanity from quote.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is there any way to post a copy of the call up here for all of us to hear?

Not because I don't believe you, but because I want to hear it. Ive experienced "Unreceived" calls before, nothing like this obviously.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

What if it was just a random hoax? Someone messing around?

Or -

Even worse, what if it's a stalker or other criminal who has been casing your place out?

Just some more mundane options.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OP..
no offense...But I think you may jumping over the edge of paranoia...
It's okay we all feel like that sometimes..
But the NWO ...if truly real has bigger fish to fry.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well let me ease your fears:

1)"I" does not imply they know you only that it is One person and not a group or consortium. Don't infer knowledge of self from a broadbased statement. ( it is a tool of con artists)

2)A dream, especially a REM dream can seem very real, although nothing in the dream directly correlates to you experience in 1.Also I have recieved voicemails from 2 weeks ago. It is quite possible also that your caller ID or Cellular may have a bug or time.date discrepency.

3) Ergo #2

I don't know if you left things out of your post, but I am not trying to debunk you or anything else just offering logical explanations for your trials.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondax
Its sounds that you may have gotten someone mad, by affiliating yourself with something your not on the internet.Personal information is really easy to retrieve online nowadays.

Just a various gangs, organizations, corporations, if you use their brand falsely and are not affiliated with them they come after you with hate in order for you to refrain from using it again

or its just a wrong number situation and the phone glitched.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Mondax]

Eh, you don't know the group I'm talking about, it's more of a "Club" though if that gives you any hints, this club is also located in northern Cali, in a forest, that's all I'm saying, my cause is noble and true, I as well as others here are the weaving spider, I did not falsely associate myself with someone or a group that I am not associated with.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Maybe they are watching you, if anything their just looking at your internet posts, I know what that term means, and no doubt they do at Fox News, at least one of the smarter people there, it's not too hard to google that term and know what it means, also I've had similar phone problems so that isn't too rare, but I'd be a bit wierded out, I haven't read your bulk of posts so I don't know what their looking at but would it draw that type of attention?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I will try and post a video on youtube of the voicemail, I'll have to record it from my phone to the computer so it may not sound very good.

I believe that this is more than some prank or hoax on me, I have a past full of things involving, well, I'm not going to get into it, I'll just say I know people who know things that few people know.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ok , I jut have to know . What does it mean? I could not find anything on google.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe its a wrong number. It happens. I receive wrong calls all the time.
I think you are creating something in your mind, that really isn't there.
Really, are you that special above me and anyone else here that 'they' (whomever they are) would do this to you. I think not. Sorry if that bursts your bubble. But I think too many people think way too high of themselves. But I could be wrong. If something really is going on with you. Then you better record it all and keep in a safe place.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by inked up]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inked up
Maybe its a wrong number. It happens. I receive wrong calls all the time.

Well, my voicemail states my full name and stuff, so I don't think this person mistook me for someone else, this was a voicemail left on my phone, NOT a call.

Originally posted by inked up
I think you are creating something in your mind, that really isn't there.
Really, are you that special above me and anyone else here that 'they' (whomever they are) would do this to you. I think not. Sorry if that bursts your bubble. But I think too many people think way too high of themselves. But I could be wrong. If something really is going on with you. Then you better record it all and keep in a safe place.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by inked up]

WEll, first I am more special than you to some people, I've had some run ins with people who are in high positions, strange things have happened to me and I think that some more threats may be coming my way, I have not done anything wrong, trust me, even though you don't know me, I'm fighting for ya.

Also, they've stolen some of my records off my computer, so I;m not able to keep anything from who I think it is.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am what some people call a "lurker", and i am writing because i really want to know what the phrase "i AM THE WEAVING SPIDER" means. I googled it and it shows me no results. i google "what does...mean?" and it gives me no results. could google be part of a conspiracy to prevent anyone from finding out it's meaning?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey Random!

If he calls again with anything weird like that, just respond with something as equally weird. It drives the serious ones nuts, and the cool ones can be pretty darn hilarious.

Examples:

Voice: "I see you, yes I do."

You: "So are you here to fling some poo?"

If this is the type of caller I think it might be and you try this tactic, be prepared to possibly engage in some Dr. Suess style rhyming games.

Tip #1: (should you accept this mission)

Do your best to match his meter and tone, but always (and this is important) be SILLIER and WEIRDER. Don't worry if it makes sense, just go with the flow - but try and keep it light and SILLY!

I used to get these types of calls from time to time loooooooong ago, and this approach works best.

Be silly, keep it light and if he gets rude or threatening simply tell him:

"Dude. That was lame."

Then LAUGH LOUDLY (with conviction - like a true nutball) and hang up IMMEDIATELY.

If he calls back, answer and restate "Lame, dude. LAME." and hang up immediately.

If he calls a third time, simply state loudly and firmly:

. "UBERLAME. Sorry. You do NOT pass go, you do NOT collect $200. You LOSE! Good day, sir! Three strikes, you're out. Game OVER".

Then hang up and do not answer calls from that number again under any circumstances whatsoever. He's obvious proved he's a complete dorkus by that point.

_________

Now, golly gee darn it. I'm DYING for one of those calls these days.

Usually all I get are the silent ones with weird clicks in the background and I leave super cryptic b.s. messages like :

"Alpha Delta 9 roger this is B-46 checking in with Agent Dumbass. The bird has left the nest. Expect package delivery at rendevous point, bring some tequila and a small schnauzer. The wet towel makes the room stink. Roger that Alpha Nine Bravo." and then I hang up.

Hope these strategies work as well for you as they did for me.

People rarely call me anyore. And that includes friends.

Peace bro. It's all good.

*edit to return a lost "y" home to it's family.

[edit on 1/30/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Ok , I jut have to know . What does it mean? I could not find anything on google.

I had to know too...

Took me a few minutes of googling but the only reference I could find refers to Bohemian Grove in California:

"The Grove motto is "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here", which implies that outside concerns and business deals are to be left outside."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm not trying to get you to go into any serious personal stuff on a public forum, but why don't you U2U me with some details.

I know some people who know things that few others do too....

Maybe I can help you.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Delete the message and stop drawing attention to yourself. The bohemian grove is a very powerful group.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I found this old news clip from 1981 on youtube

5 minutes long but pretty interesting to watch... I'd only ever seen Alex Jones' video from when he sneaked in

uk.youtube.com...

President Nixon described it thus:

"The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco"

uk.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join