It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
INFP here too.
2nd line.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm INTJ

67 25 25 22

However, there were 2-3 questions where I could answer yes and no

www.personalitypage.com...

INTJ

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Jung Career Indicator

Famous people of your particular type
Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Your Type is: INFJ

Strength of the preferences %:
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
78 62 12 11

"The Protector"

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Well, I think that's not a bad description of me. Although I think I'm too complicated to be described by a single paragraph.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
Oh crap.
I think they need to give us an IQ test first so the test is understood for your level of ignorance....I mean aptitude

ISTP: mechanic? I won't even bother to list the % that's too embarrassing.

I also checked the things I'm supposed to like and it doesn't fit. None of the types I checked and read really fit with me anyway.

That's good
there's always an exception to the rule

[edit on 30/1/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
There was another thread about Myers-Brigg personalities on ATS a couple months ago, and one thing that I thought was really interesting was how prevalent the Intuitive category is on ATS compared to the Internet as a whole and to the population average.

I've got to sign off right now, but I'll try to remember to search for the thread and the links tomorrow. In the meantime, I'd recommend keeping an eye out for that trend

[edit on 1/30/09 by americandingbat]

Ooh really? that's pretty neat!- I look forward to that thread- thank you! and yes, I'm definitely seeing a pattern here

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember that thread , it's here
For all the Indigo Children
I scored as an INFP.
I took it again and still do.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

Ooh really? that's pretty neat!- I look forward to that thread- thank you! and yes, I'm definitely seeing a pattern here

Hmm..I was just thinking that.

I'm checking in as the 5th INFP in this thread so far. I haven't counted the other types yet. Interesting considering we INFP's are only supposed to be around 1% to 4% of the population. I checked a few sites - some give us at around 1% others around 4%. I don't know which is correct.

Either way It seems we have a good number of "I" types popping up in this thread.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Frogs]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
ESTP. Yep, it suits me, i hate being still and like to be around people even if I am not interacting with them. Any others out there?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
reply to post by plutoxgirl

I was classified as INTJ, "The Scientist". I agree with most of it, but I have never really considered myself introverted. I am actually very outgoing with people I am comfortable around.

Yes, me too, I really like being with people and socializing. Probably you got the "slightly introverted" (like me) in the strength of preferences- check it!

[edit on 30/1/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That test was fun. My results were INFJ, 67, 88, 12, and 56%.

On the more detailed description it said that only 1% of the population has this personality type.

Go figure!~ No wonder I constantly feel like I don't fit in!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
INTP. I took it a while ago so I can't remember my numbers.

link   
INFJ which comes out as The Protector.

56 25 12 22

Oh well..its my cross..I will just have to bear it!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by sueloujo]

link   

Here's mine:

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
11 % 62 % 62% 56%

I've taken this test before, and it came up with exactly the same thing. I took it on another thread from the back end of last year. Weird, same outcome, freaky stuff starred and flagged:

The description for my score;

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity (around one percent of the population), Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

Also, Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks.

At work, Healers are adaptable, welcome new ideas and new information, are patient with complicated situations, but impatient with routine details. Healers are keenly aware of people and their feelings, and relate well with most others. Because of their deep-seated reserve, however, they can work quite happily alone. When making decisions, Healers follow their heart not their head, which means they can make errors of fact, but seldom of feeling. They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, like the other Idealists, a remarkable facility with language. They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as for creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion. Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.

Ooooooh, carrer possibilties - why the snip didn't they have these tests at those career's day at school

Literature/Writer
Humanities
Web Design
Philosophy
Archaeology
Social Service
Religious Education
Psychology
Counseling

[edit on 30-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
INFP

89-75-38-33

Will star and flag to keep this thread alive.

Interesting!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
Hmm..I was just thinking that.

I'm checking in as the 5th INFP in this thread so far. I haven't counted the other types yet. Interesting considering we INFP's are only supposed to be around 1% to 4% of the population. I checked a few sites - some give us at around 1% others around 4%. I don't know which is correct.

Either way It seems we have a good number of "I" types popping up in this thread.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Frogs]

Frogs!
Haha- I was about to say that, 1% to 4% of the population...
Definitely interesting and not that weird us being here on ATS

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

thanks for the link!

gonna check that thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
ESTP. Yep, it suits me, i hate being still and like to be around people even if I am not interacting with them. Any others out there?

Yes, I am one of those!!!

I got: 11 1 38 11

slightly expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

And wow, I have the same personality of Steven Seagal

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 50 50 22

Pretty much sums me up, i've also taken a different test called DiSK, i was Dominate and Stable, and it pretty much lines up with this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well I got a ISTJ, 44 1 25 44.

I've taken this before and it was different. I think it depends on the week a person has had.

I think I'm really a JRTABTDTTUST.

Roper

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Inspector Guardian...

Sorta kinda fits, I guess. Don't remember the letters or numbers, tho.

In good company with the likes of Winnie, QEII, and Harry Truman...
And Alfred E Newman????

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join