It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ISTJ- The Duty Fulfiller I tried answering questions as honestly as I could.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
INTP

33 50 1 22

I think this fairly accurate but one man's architect is another man's schemer.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
33 38 75 44

The dreamer...... I can live with that.....

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 50 12 67

The Protector

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Am I the only ENTJ here?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Could this be because only INFJ's would be in on a friday night filling in personality type quizzes??

LOL sue

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
YOUR TYPE
I N T J
56 50 1 22

Mastermind (INTJ)

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Sounds like me.

link   
Hmmmm, if I'm reading this right, here's mine.
INTJ: Introverted 89%, Intuitive 12%, Thinking 12%, Judging 44%. Type description: Mastermind.
For the most part it fits, but other parts I'd say a little off.
At least to me there's questions that can't really be answered with a simple yes or no.

"Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be." Me, I always have things planned out.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Chance321]

link   

Originally posted by nuisance value

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I scored as an ISTP. Some of those questions I could have answered either way though.

Other famous people who fit my category:

Charles Bronson, Amelia Earhart, John Glenn, Clint Eastwood.

Alot of those questions I didn't want to answer because there too limiting. Theres no black and white and each situation presented has it's own unique considerations.

I guess you have to go with your impulses and be as honest as you can without engaging your rationale.

Actually that is true, and I've taken the test before several time. The questions are black and white on quite a few of the exams. I've scored INFP a little more often than INFJ, but that's won a couple of times as well.
Some questions where extremes, like firing someone and being heartless, or letting them harm your business, when there are a series of steps such as retraining them a bit first, so I wouldn't really have chosen either exreme, on the other tests.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 31-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

We post at the same time and we are Masterminds.

Spooky

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Great thread, thanks for sharing it - starred and flagged!

I'm type ENTJ

E I T J

11 88 38 44

Not so sure about being compared to Margaret Thatcher and Napoleon, but very enjoyable none the less lol! The profile, needless to say, fitted me like a glove.

[edit on 31/1/09 by Nemesys]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by another_lurker

ENTJ
slightly expressed extravert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality
Thats realy cool!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure someone is profiling this list. Not sure they should be allowed to have this information on ATS users either.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Wow, I can't believe my results were so close to yours! (Well, at least if that's if I'm reading it correct) Anyone else match up so close to other replies on this thread?

You are: INTJ 67 25 25 22
I am: INTJ 44 25 25 33

"The Scientist"

"You are" (Me):

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Huh, go figure....

[edit on 31-1-2009 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Your Type is: INFJ

Introverted: 22
Intuitive: 25
Feeling: 12
Judging: 11

The Protector

As an INFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system.

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives. On the other hand, INFJs operate within themselves on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk.

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. This is the sort of thing that other types may scorn and scoff at, and the INFJ themself does not really understand their intuition at a level which can be verbalized. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. They believe that they're right. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals.

INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be. This can sometimes manifest itself in the INFJ being hard-nosed and stubborn. But generally, children of an INFJ get devoted and sincere parental guidance, combined with deep caring.

In the workplace, the INFJ usually shows up in areas where they can be creative and somewhat independent. They have a natural affinity for art, and many excel in the sciences, where they make use of their intuition. INFJs can also be found in service-oriented professions. They are not good at dealing with minutia or very detailed tasks. The INFJ will either avoid such things, or else go to the other extreme and become enveloped in the details to the extent that they can no longer see the big picture. An INFJ who has gone the route of becoming meticulous about details may be highly critical of other individuals who are not.

The INFJ individual is gifted in ways that other types are not. Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement.

Jungian functional preference ordering:

Dominant: Introverted Intuition
Auxilliary: Extraverted Feeling
Tertiary: Introverted Thinking
Inferior: Extraverted Sensing

Wow.

That pretty much sums me up in a nutshell.

Didn't realize I was so rare....

[edit on 31-1-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

Yikes!!!!
Some of it does hit pretty close.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

(edit)>>
Nevermind, took it twice more to double check, and...
Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
44 50 1 33

"the visionary"
oooooooh

[edit on 31-1-2009 by patent98310]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Counselor

Sounds close enough.

Introverted 11%
Intuitive 75%
Feeling 50%
Judging 1%

I want to change the world people, to inspire, and give the oppressed a hug.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It turns out that I'm an inspector.

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

72 1 56 44

Other inspectors include 'George H. W. Bush', 'Warren Buffet' and 'Donald Rumsfeld'

What the hell am I doing here on ATS? I should be out there sipping brandy with the elites in one of their lodges

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join