It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Your Type is INFJ:
Introverted 56
Intuitive 75
Feeling 38
Judging 67

We areexactly the same.
I was wondering what astrological sign you are?

I am a pisces sun with a leo moon.

I think I ammuch more empathetic than you seem to be though.
(compared to what you said about yourself) which is why I wondered what astrological sign you are. Our sun & moon sign also affects our personalities.

p.s. Someone else said that they thought that astrology was related to personality. I also think there is a connection between astrology and the tarot.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindy22761
reply to post by justgeneric

I am a pisces sun with a leo moon.

Somebody esle mentioned a correlation between this test and birth signs early on in the thread, and I was hoping to see a tally on it. I offered up that I am a Pisces as well, and I have a feeling a lot of the people that visit ATS in a dissproportionate amount are also. Interesting. Especially the INFJ's which I was classified also as, under this test. I scored 88% on intuitiveness, one of a few I think.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Wow that's cool your description is nothing like me!

But the one they gave me is pretty accurate! That must mean that this test might be quite accurate.

My type is INFP

All Idealists (NFs) share the following core characteristics:

* Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
* Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
* Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
* Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.

keirsey.com...
typelogic.com...
keirsey.com...

[edit on 2-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

I got the INTJ 11 25 12 22
then it says Mastermind...1% of the population...
I can't tell if I think it fits me well because it does fit well, or because it appeals to my vanity because I'm an egotistical psychopath (which is definitely the case) and I like to inhabit a small percentile as a Third Standard Deviationist....
but my desk is a mess and I don't like the center of the room...for sure...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
33 38 75 44

The dreamer...... I can live with that.....

It's funny that you and many others who got the NF's are people I often share the same opinions with when I read your posts.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I knew you would be an NF haha.

I love your posts.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Thanks man, I think my readings are a bit off though! I got judging 1%.. so I wonder what else I would be if that 1 was something else.

It makes sense though.. I used to judge everything and now I feel its pointless! How can we judge people or things, to assume we know how it is when we don't even know ourselves? I learn more about myself every day.. judging pshh..

2 more years and I'll be bordering extrovert.!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Chock this whole thread up as Epic ATS please...
I had to go back and re-read this in it's entirety (yes folks... from beginning to this post)
which is something that rarely happens for me, and others here could agree.
Enough prose.... I propose....

A re-test. Yep.
I am now questioning the validity of my results, partly because there were questions that did not fit with my ideology. It would have been nice if they had a "none of the above" choice methinks, but that could also provide an easy escape route mentally. I have a theory here, so hear me through....

For the sake of science, I will partake in the consumption of many imported brews and subsequently re-take the said test while under a slightly altered mindset.
Why? because I'm curious

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
Here's a link to site i found rather amusing.

INTJ FAQ's

Hahahah... that is awesome! Love it!
Thanks for that link there my fellow mastermind...

10. Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor. Telling them the obvious accomplishes nothing.

That is signature worthy....with some changes of course.

Cheers all!
T-

[ps: is it just me, or do most of the mods here fall into the INTJ category?]

[edit on 09/2/2 by telemetry]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
my type is ENTP, "the inventor"
44 75 1 11
fits me pretty well; i'm in the company of Tesla and Feynman, two of my heroes. I must say that for a good number of those questions, i felt i could honestly answer both ways. And only 1% thinking??? I think I think a lot more than this test thinks i think.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Your Type is INFJ

The Counselor...Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population. I knew I was an odd one.

Introverted = 89
Intuitive = 50
Feeling = 38
Judging = 56

[edit on 3-2-2009 by SheaWolf]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Looking at the description of my type and had a laugh.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

Link

Wow, this is so me.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
1 62 50 11

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

I didnt see any other ENFJs on here (will have a closer look)
The Teacher (yeah thats pretty accurate - I was a tutor in my last job) That was pretty good I wonder what it means for me though????

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
INFJ here. When I was a junior in highschool i was an ENFP. I'm surprised at such a dramatic shift 11 years later but I totally recognize it now.

Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ)

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Wik

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
oooh...

im an ENFP

others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Well it does souind like me a cas I do have a lot of feelings and enoj them

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As of today I am:
INFP
Strength of the preferences %
22 25 44 11

I have taken this twice before and was INTJ both times.

I must be getting sentimental as I get older.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
lot of introverts on here, good work

but yeah surely you guys are aware that the myers-briggs is a load of crap?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by hidden_punk]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by hidden_punk]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 75 25 78

Counselor..I found the results interesting but not as interesting as seeing the results of the replies as a whole. I really thought I'd score higher in the introverted part. I really don't get out much and like it like that. I spend a lot of time by my self or with family. I do find myself the one people come to talk to when they are trying to figure out things. The judgmental part I thought was wild being I am not one to judge anyone other than myself. i have a way I like to carry myself but would never try to say that my way would be good for anyone other than me. Was a really fun test though. Thanks a lot for the link. I a, going to send it out to some friends and family and see what shakes out.

I will be following this thread and am exited to see how the ATS community does. Really neat!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
INTP here.
It is actually very rare but very common here. If you want to get freaked out go to INTPCENTRAL.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hi guys,

can someone please please explain the scoring system,i get

INTJ 78 75 25 1

on sites i saw the scale was roughly 30 20 10 0 10 20 30, so is this one merely 100 50 0 50 100, sorry if mentioned but i did not see it in the thread , am i right to say i am more of an INT JP type?!?

PS disclosure, war on drugs/terror and the United States of Advertising

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the link to the test; quite fascinating and right on-target!

I'm an INTJ, the "mastermind." hehe. Results oriented, indifferent to authority, pragmatic perfectionist, hates Lima beans. That's me!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join