It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new take on an old idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a new take on an old idea
I was reading somewhere today about Global warming etc.....
And a poster made a post which took me by surprise to say the least.

He reminded be what a carbon atom was
6 neutrons
6 protons
6 electrons
as humans we are carbon based.

Now this got me thinking about the mark of the beast, because it is the number of man.
you will not be able to buy or sell without the mark.
In other words, if you don't follow the new world religion and receive the mark in order to pay your carbon tax you will be hunted and killed.

I know the talk about RFD chips has been an on going topic of discussion, but this idea could very easily be a common thread between the bible and even non believers.
Knowing that they want to have everyone pay a carbon tax it is only a matter of how they will introduce a way of determining how much you pay, and what better way than to chip you and watch every transaction you make.
That way everyone pays their share and we are all tracked.

you don't even need to believe in the bible to see this is the most likely path that is going to be taken.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh my, thats unnerving. You got a hell of an idea my friend. I'm hitting the research hay, i will post more after i find out a little more. Good one there.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts then, if Obama would in reality be "Anti-Christ" and this doesn't necessarily mean only for Christians and Muslims, as you know many spiritualists say we as humans are Christ, when we start getting taxed for being carbon-based, as you said we all are, ??? What does that mean? or am i thinking too hard
my head is sort of hurting.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
And we are carbon-based life form! So in order to remove mark of the beast we should self-terminate and create silicon-based life form with much better number of 14,14,14. Then mark of the beast will surely be removed, and AINWO will charge silicon-tax ,not carbon one and it will be huge difference.
So all 6,6,6 life forms that wish to fight mark of the beast - report to local graveyard asap.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I believe it is the mark that you have to take in order to buy and sell.

When was the last time you saw a chicken buying something at your local shopping mall?
But if you want to take a chip or recieve an Invisible RFID Ink Tattoo, feel free to do so.
if it comes into play at least some people may question whether they are willing to accept it.
Pray tell, how do you think they will be determining how much you pay for your carbon footprint? very hard to charge it if people are using cash and leaving no records.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Interesting thought, but what’s the deal with the carbon tax.
Is it something that is just in your theory of is it something I have not heard about. That is a clever way to show the number of man tho. I have never thought of it like that.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
you don't even need to believe in the bible to see this is the most likely path that is going to be taken.

There is an agenda, regardless if you think the bible is a fairytale or not, there are people out there dead set on making what is written in the bible happen.

Well written post, good insight.

starred and flagged.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The carbon tax is going to be introduced to business first and then to the public, it goes hand in hand with the new world religion of Global warming.

try and deny that Global warming is man made is now like denying the exsistence of God in a church, you are labled a heretic and blasphemer.

we are hearing a lot of talk about carbon caps and carbon credit trading, this is just the first stages of what will be put onto us at a later date.

they have to first convince people that carbon is the reason for global warming and then you introduce the pay your carbon tax scheme.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

thanx for the info, makes since.

new topics

top topics

join