It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US govt mind control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Sigh...perhaps I am frustrated at my own experiences being more or less ignored. C'est la Vie. I'll let that go for now and play Devil's Advocate.

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
He also claimed that it was the US military. So I have been communicating with him on U2U about his expereinces. What he thinks is the military is in fact the US govt.

Are you aware that the government out commissions corporations for their equipment? And the "U.S. Government" is actually a varied and intricate entity in that it embodies not only our lawmakers but public service sectors. Saying it is the U.S. Government is an ambiguous accusation (The CIA and Homeland Security have manydivisions and many branches. Same with the military.

So I suppose a valid question at this juncture would be the following (and there is in no way for you to compromise your source): What branch/division/section does your source work for in the U.S. Government?

As far as the voice thing...I hear 'em 24-7 and never has it been in regards to anything of national importance or even government related. Rather everything (to be 100% accurate in my statement I will qualify with "most times" it has had to do with my personal behaviour or ambiguous statements that I can interpret in any fashion (such as an emphatic and over repeated "NO!" which was more prevalent in my early twenties...or various inflections on my real world name).

I am just saying that stating that the government has this tech and stating that they are using it is still missing the point. Sure it sounds good and the physicality of the science behind the tech is a valid point of ponderance...but the motives are centered more upon the behavioural modification techniques that can be worked with and studied...which is why I find that it necessarily follows that persons involved in the project must overlap in some capacity at some junction into the personal life of the affected.

The tech merely denotes a sophisticated way of hiding.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

This group does not belong to any agency and is directly under the control of the President. However their day to day activities are not managed by the Prez. It manages matters related to national security, terrorism, society, media and individuals who may threaten the govt in some way

The voices that we hear in the brain could be of two types
1) machine voice
2) Real perosn's voice

The people involved in this definitely overlap into the personal life of the individuals BUT if someone's mind is to be manipulated then those subjects wont realize it

This technology is very much with the US govt and not outsourced to any private body for the simple reason that it is a very secretive technology

I have given some examples in this thread as to how this technology is used in terrorism

[edit on 2-2-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

which is why I find that it necessarily follows that persons involved in the project must overlap in some capacity at some junction into the personal life of the affected.

I don't think this is the case--at least not for me. I don't expect anyone from the government to contact me since:

1. I am of no use to them other than as a 'remote asset' [see next paragraph].
2. It would give my story credibility.

I get the feeling this system has manipulated me to influence how I interact with the world. I think certain people are being abused by this technology to leak information in a controlled way which will affect the behavior of society once enough time has passed.

Since information on this topic is cluttered it is difficult to understand. There are patents and documented technologies but nothing convincing has been put together for the average person. I think a new resource should be created entirely devoted to tackling this problem. As a general idea:

1. Present this system through conjecture.
2. Collate all information on this system into categories and subsystems.
3. Provide a clear interface which visualizes this system.
4. Allow anyone to submit information.

I would be interested in collaborating with others to create something like this. You can U2U me if interested.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmk81
I don't think this is the case--at least not for me. I don't expect anyone from the government to contact me since:

So you suppose that a very specific targeting system meant to specifically influence an individual relies on a randomly chosen subject?

Granted, I suspect that the subject selection process could be arbritrary in some cases...but random?

As well...a system designed to specifically measure/influence one individual seems sorely lacking with regards to the attention of sociological variables...namely...an unaccounted for individual could unpredictably exert a measure of control that 'over rides' the system.

Now, measurements purposes...I could see that. But the capabilities being discussed in this thread and yours seem to suggest a level of interaction that is more than just remote.

That's the way I see it anyways...

Edit to Add: And the very nature of participation in this thread iscollaboration...

[edit on 3-2-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The voices that we hear in the brain could be of two types
1) machine voice
2) Real perosn's voice

I tend to find this as a likely occurance...looped recordings for the interruption of an individual's concentration impacts the individual's capacity to focus and subsequently be productive.

Real time audio interaction for specific purposes/occurances...I suspect that dreamtime scripting is a major portion of real time interaction.

BUT if someone's mind is to be manipulated then those subjects wont realize it

Likely but not necessarily.

This technology is very much with the US govt and not outsourced to any private body for the simple reason that it is a very secretive technology

I would respectfully disagree here. Unless you can confirm that you have viewed every aspect of this technology and met all people involved...this is a difficult assertion to make.

I have given some examples in this thread as to how this technology is used in terrorism

You have presented some possibilities....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

The thing with mind control is that they send ELF from the satellite into your brain and they override your normal brain chemistry and trigger a chemical reaction, so as far as I know there is no way for an individual to override this. You cannot beat mind control and individuality is not of much help.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The thing with mind control is that they send ELF from the satellite into your brain and they override your normal brain chemistry and trigger a chemical reaction, so as far as I know there is no way for an individual to override this. You cannot beat mind control and individuality is not of much help.

Entrain a brain consistently for a very long time and what occurs?

Adaptation.

There are frequencies that discourage the appetite in an individual. If you entrain the brain to that frequency consistently...the human instinct to eat will override that frequency.

There are frequencies that encourage lethargy and sleep in the human physiology. Entrain the brain for a few weeks and there will be a time when the individual gets up and goes for a walk...despite the specific entrainment to encourage otherwise.

I have been an insomniac after taking sleeping pills...because there was a time when I took sleeping pills consistently.

It's like the first time someone drinks five shots of alcohol as opposed to the one hundredth time this same action occurs. Tolerance builds.

I think you overestimate this technology...though I concede that used upon an unsuspecting individual a few times that you are probably correct...but a few people here are talking about long term exposure.

There are so many variables that are not being considered in this thread...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I would respectfully disagree here. Unless you can confirm that you have viewed every aspect of this technology and met all people involved...this is a difficult assertion to make.

This technology requires a chain of satellites to orbit around the earth and only the US govt has the resources to do so

There is another reason for the private enterprises to be not involved in this and that is that these enterprises may end up using this technology for their own gain, which might not necessarily align with the govt.

The technology is so complex that it is beyond the reach of private companies

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The technology is so complex that it is beyond the reach of private companies

And yet corporate influence routinely influences government spending and policy.

And yet the fidicuary responsibility of a corporation dictates that profit must be turned at all cost (loose interpretation of the concept).

I'm not seeing the government making their own satellites...these are produced by corporate entities via government funding!

I'm not necessarily refuting your US Government claim...I am suggesting that it is likely not exclusive to said entity.

And the quoted above reads as an argument for Intelligent Design...no offense.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

This technology is perfectly human and not given to us by "God" or aliens.
I remember "talking" to the person I usually communicate with and asking him sometime in 2005 if this technology was given to you by the aliens and he stated that this was a technology perfected in the middle 80s at the height of cold war, and that it was entirely developed by the US govt scientists over a period of 30 years.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Though the super-secret MKULTRA
was ended in 1964, a streamlined
version called MK-SEARCH was continued—with
Gottlieb in charge—until 1972."2
During this period, substantial interest in
mind control was stimulated by Soviet use of
microwaves. In 1988, "thirty-five years
after security officers first noticed that
the Soviets were bombarding the US embassy
in Moscow with microwave radiation, the US
government still has not determined
conclusively—or is unwilling to reveal—the
purpose behind the beams".3 The US
government did know what was happening. The
Soviets had developed methods for disrupting
the purposeful thought of humans and were
using their knowledge to impact diplomats in
the United States embassy in Moscow.
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Cant believe this was happening 35 years before!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

This technology is perfectly human and not given to us by "God" or aliens.

In no way did I mean to assert that this technology is the result of aliens or god.

I was quite tired and snippy last night so I was trying to say your argument that the tech is too complex for corporations and thusly can only be of the US Government is logically fallacious and an invalid dismissal of the ingenuity/intelligence of the private sector.

I suppose I could have just stated that...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
"govern" - to control; having control over

"mente" - mind

'nuff said!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
What branch/division/section does your source work for in the U.S. Government?

Can you answer the above question?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

What branch/division/section does your source work for in the U.S. Government?

As I have said in my earlier reply, and based on the information given to me by my source, this is a core group of people who work for the US govt without having any affiliation to any branch or division of the govt. They directly report to the President (This is not Majestic as someone may suggest, as far as my knowledge goes there is nothing like Majestic)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

As I have said in my earlier reply, and based on the information given to me by my source, this is a core group of people who work for the US govt without having any affiliation to any branch or division of the govt. They directly report to the President

Please excuse my incredulity...but if this group that directly reports to the President is so secret and is so exclusive (by nature of the secrecy of the technology as stated in this thread) then how exactly did you come to know about it?

One would think that someone privy to this level of information on 'their' side would not breach their privacy agreement in any way...

And again...no offense is necessarily intended with my questions...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

How did I come to know of it?
Please see my reply on Page 2 from yesterday I am quoting it here again

My experiences started in 2004 when a voice spoke into my head and said that this was the US government. Apparently someone had written a threatening letter to Bush in my name (turned out to be a prank by someone, but no one knows who, the letter was signed as Al Qaeda). In the next few days the voice told me all about this and also told me that I was being screened thoroughly by the Secret Service and that there is nothing to worry.

Since this was a threatening letter to the President and my and Al Qaeda's name was written on it, the US Mind Control people got in touch with me and apprised me about all this, this was subsequently confirmed by a call from FBI
If you have access to Secret Service records in any way then you can find out more by my name "Sunny"

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

One would think that someone privy to this level of information on 'their' side would not breach their privacy agreement in any way

I do have permission from my source to post this stuff on this website. This website is actively monitored by the US govt and my source wants to see the reaction of the people to this post

I do some work off the records for the US govt and these people are involved in that

Besides I am free in my own right to post this information as I may wish and it is a kind of controlled leakage (but not exactly)

[edit on 3-2-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I do have permission from my source to post this stuff on this website. This website is actively monitored by the US govt and my source wants to see the reaction of the people to this post

Besides I am free in my own right to post this information as I may wish and it is a kind of controlled leakage (but not exactly)

Thank you...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i don 't really get it

your telling us your being basically used in an experiment,,,,yet they tell you about it and you can inquire as to certain aspects

why would they do this,,,,and just not keep you in the dark

no others c aim this,,, they seem to accuse the gov't and more likely figure out this themselves

why were you given direct knowledge of being part of this

why would they do this,,,,,figuring ,,,just as you've done in this thread,,,,have went and talked publicly about it???/

i can't seem to wrap my head around that,,, it just doesn't make sense

seems against the rules and parameters of a secret, covert operation

however thanx for coming back and answering questions,,, most posts a thread and never return to answer feedback or criticism

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join