It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gary Mckinnon's (Possible) Sentence..out of proportion.

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Even if he's sentenced, he won't serve it.
He'll be taken out of prison and put to work in some black ops computer room. (If they're smart)...
Of course, on record, he'll just be transferred to another detention facility, but likely one that other past hackers were "transferred to"

at least, that's what I would do in their shoes....have him show you the holes, and find them in enemy/competitor networks...instead of wasting away in a cell.


They wouldn't do that. The guy's not that clever really. No different from you are me. He just had an idea and went with it. Yes, he obviously knows a little programming, and a little about the program and internet itself. But I bet there's a lot more clever people reading this topic as we speak.




posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric
 


Well I am down on anything that smacks of the priesthood, even at their best they pave the road to Hell.

And a thing is not just a thing, an egg is not just an egg, they are all different and much more than meets the eye. 90% of every story is hidden in the framework, and we use only 10% of our mental capacity because the other 90% is subconscious. There are times we have no clue what we are doing, but our subconscious does.

And when I see what you call a box, I see four directions, four forces, a whole planet that rotates on its axis with a molten core.

Maybe I am going to loose you here. Before you go, I want to make it clear to you (and others) no one can do a better job of governing Mankind. However we can make that choice.



new topics
 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join