It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda wants Bush to win 2004 election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
WE WANT BUSH TO WIN
The statement said it supported President Bush (news - web sites) in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry (news - web sites), as it was not possible to find a leader "more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."

In comments addressed to Bush, the group said:

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization."

"Because of this we desire you (Bush) to be elected."

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040317/wl_nm/security_spain_truce_dc&e=2&ncid=721

So, who's the real enemy of America? Who is the real harbinger of terrorism???

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think Bush needs to be re-elected for other reason and plus Bush did a better job at dealing with Iraq than Al Gore would have. Bush had the balls to stand up and attack Iraq which most presidents don't. Also how can Al Queda say they want Bush re-elected because he's foolish when there the ones getting their asses kicked?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To play devil's advocate,

Maybe these people are trying to use reverse psychology.

Or not....
I don't care what they say. What terrorist say should influence our politics.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No, I don;t think they're playing reverse psycholgy. I think that they really want Bsuh elected because the more Arabs Bush kills and kills and kills, the more recruits they get.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I know terroism will never actually come to a an end but Colonel don't you think the more and more Arabs Bush kills the more and more their morale will drop?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I suppose you can see it as a recruitment ploy, it's a matter of twisting and turning things, it can also be seen as reverse psychology in a way, but who knows. My thoughts on it is that it's a little of both.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda's wishes may come true, sadly for them.

I do agree with this persons thoughts moreso than I do with Al-Qaeda's:

I�m waiting for a Kerry speech in which he seems angrier about 9/11 than he does about tax cuts.

I�m waiting for an ad that simply puts the matter plainly: who do you think Al Qaeda wants to win the election? Who do you think will make Syria relax? Who do you think Hezbollah worries about more? Who would Iran want to deal with when it comes to its nuclear program � Cowboy Bush or �Send in the bribed French inspectors� Kerry? Which candidate would our enemies prefer?

The Bleat

seekerof

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It might very well be the sort of thing that happens when the Klan vies for a side.

If they support GWB then people might say "Geez, the terrorists are supporting Bush, I don't want to be on their side."

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sometimnes th e plain truth is staring you in the face and its not in some convoluted meaing. They want push to recruit more members to their cause.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Or maybe the terrorist are saying that they support Bush because they see Bush as a terrorist also??

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Already been posted...

www.terroranalysis.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow, the terrorists want Bush to win.....Some reason I highly doubt it....Seems more like reverse Psych to me....Kerry's national defense/Foreign policy is nothing I would be afraid of if I was a terrorist.....

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
HAHAHA

At least these terrorists and I can agree on who we want for the Pres

This is such BS - do you really think they want to deal with Bush?
I wouldn't if I were in his place. I would want john "I don't take a stance on anything" Kerry. Reason being, he won't do anything - at most, he might try to reason with them, as if you can. I'm sorry, if you are going to vote for Kerry because you are Dem or a lib or simply don't like Bush - OK, thats your right (though I think you are making the wrong choice). But to honestly believe that terrorists fear Kerry more then Bush is plain stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whats Happening?
I think Bush needs to be re-elected for other reason and plus Bush did a better job at dealing with Iraq than Al Gore would have. Bush had the balls to stand up and attack Iraq which most presidents don't. Also how can Al Queda say they want Bush re-elected because he's foolish when there the ones getting their asses kicked?

How do you know Bush did a better job than Al Gore would have. Al Gore could of done a better job. Bush could of made things worse.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Bush HAS made things worse. Recruitment is up in Al Queda b/c of the world's hatred of Bush. We've had more devastating terrorist attacks from 9-11, Bali, Madrid, etc. Its just gotten worse under this guy and our civil rights have been disappearting under this adminstration. Of course, Al Qeada wants bsuh to win! The reasons are righ tin front of your face---stop making things up.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Recruitment is up in AL Quaeda because of imbeciles like you COLON-EL!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
WE WANT BUSH TO WIN
The statement said it supported President Bush (news - web sites) in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry (news - web sites), as it was not possible to find a leader "more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."

In comments addressed to Bush, the group said:

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization."

"Because of this we desire you (Bush) to be elected."

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040317/wl_nm/security_spain_truce_dc&e=2&ncid=721

So, who's the real enemy of America? Who is the real harbinger of terrorism???

Excuse my use of vulgarity here folks but COLON-EL is nothing more than a hate-monger such is the likes of AL Quaeda. In fact, it would not surprise me if he secrectly giggled inside when we (the people of this great nation)
lost so many innocent soles to an act of terrorism on 9/11. I bet he could hard conceal his glee on that fateful day in 2001.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
Recruitment is up in AL Quaeda because of imbeciles like you COLON-EL!!!!!!!!!

Or could it be those bombs that we are dropping? What about the humanitarian effort of dropping "goody packages" that look like the mines in the most heavily mined country? What about the people who were released from Gitmo telling everyone how they were tortured? How about a President who has had a pre-emptive war based off of a lie? How about us trying to use their country? (Caspian pipeline) How about America's duplicity? I would think the reasons I listed would be more of a reason than "the imbiciles like Colonel".

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is the evil mindset I'm talking about. Either you're with our mindset or you're with the terrorists. No, I wasn't giggling and you ought to be ashmed of yourself for saying so.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sure you were giggling!!!!!!!!! I can read it in every word you utter.. You, Sir, hate this country and everything it stands for, and YOU should be ashamed. I shudder to think that you breath the same air that I do.
It is a pity you breath at all!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join