It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda wants Bush to win 2004 election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK

Originally posted by krankinkx
Recruitment is up in AL Quaeda because of imbeciles like you COLON-EL!!!!!!!!!

Or could it be those bombs that we are dropping? What about the humanitarian effort of dropping "goody packages" that look like the mines in the most heavily mined country? What about the people who were released from Gitmo telling everyone how they were tortured? How about a President who has had a pre-emptive war based off of a lie? How about us trying to use their country? (Caspian pipeline) How about America's duplicity? I would think the reasons I listed would be more of a reason than "the imbiciles like Colonel".

No, I believe it's because of imbeciles like COLON-el!!

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by krankinkx]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Then that would make you an idiot who bypasses logic when making claims. If ignorance is bliss...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe you fit his profile as well!!!! Do you too hate this country as COLON-el does?????

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Don't even try that lame brained scheme, but I will answer it. I know where you will go with it...

I do not hate my country. I hate some of the people running it, but I definitly do not hate my country.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Then that would make you an idiot who bypasses logic when making claims. If ignorance is bliss...

Well if that just ain't the pot callin' the kettle black!!!!!!Guess you're a hater too EH???????

I bet you got ulcers don't ya', I hope they hurt reeaal bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Don't even try that lame brained scheme, but I will answer it. I know where you will go with it...

I do not hate my country. I hate some of the people running it, but I definitly do not hate my country.

Not only do you hate this country but you don't even have the guts to admit it. Probably because your gut's tore-up with ulcers...EH???

Coward....At least have the courage of your convictions!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not really guy, but nice try.

Put down the crayolas for a second while I tell you something. If you honestly believe that the terrorist group Al Qaeda (tm) is recruiting people because of people like Colonel, you are an idiot. However, in the tradition of denying ignorance, I would love to hear why you think this. If you can come up with some sound logic in this, I will gladly retract the idiot part...

I have never had an ulcer in my life. And I have my reasons for hating things in our government. I have real reasons, not just partisan bull #. I am far from an idiot, however I invite you to make a case against that.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"I do not hate my country. I hate some of the people running it, but I definitly do not hate my country. "

Honestly, how do you get that I hate my country? What, because I dare speak out against our government? You do know it is our right and moral obligation to make it vocal if you have a problem with the government. That would be the "Democrat" portion of this Democratic Republic. You know, democracy, people having voices too...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Please don't make some futile attempt to cloak your hate behind some facade of itellect. Your attempts are most transparent.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ah, there is a typical response that I expect from people like you. You don't tackle issues head on. You try to turn the conversation and make outrageous claims. And no, it is not a "facade of intellect" guy...

Besides, I'm still waiting on you to provide the following:

- How people like Colonel provide for recruitment in Al Qaeda

- How am I the idiot here

- How is it that I hate my country

Answer those please. Prove me wrong. I dare you.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Al Quaeda exists because it is fueled by the emotion of hate... an emotion of hate that you and your brother COLON-el are full of. If there were a lack of this hate in society today it would remove the fuel from the flame of Al Quaeda. You sicken me!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Go back into the hole that you crawled out of and drag that impotent COLON-el in it with you. By the way, I bet your hole is pretty big... ain't it ....HATER???

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by krankinkx
Al Quaeda exists because it is fueled by the emotion of hate... an emotion of hate that you and your brother COLON-el are full of. If there were a lack of this hate in society today it would remove the fuel from the flame of Al Quaeda. You sicken me!!!!!!!!!!!

Its really hard to get rid of this "hate" when Bush is shocking & awing sons, daughters, mothers, and fathers in foreign lands to death by the thousands. Mutilating family members by the thousands. Gunning them down in the streetws of where they live....I really think this figures more in Al Queda than I do.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Alright, you answered one of my questions...BRAVO chap.

However, your idea flawed. It is an absurd notion to think that hate will ever be stomped out...great ideal though. It will never happen. Also, you offer no solution to "stomp out this hate" other than me and Colonel should go into some big hole. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not a Colonel fan. In fact I have called Colonel a few choice words in my time here. However, I defend him because of a blatantly baseless claim that he inspires terrorism.

But I am glad that I am getting some answers out of you. Keep this going you may start answering question all day long. It may become a trend for you.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I reckon' that there was Al Quaeda and the likes of you haters around long before the Bush "Shock and Awe" campaign. But I'm sure we caused ya' long ago to hate white folk didn't we?? HATER!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
His hatred inspires the emotion of hate.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH??? CHAP???? It's like a snowball effect "MAN". Put down your dictionary and pull yer' head out of yer' hole.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just yer' head, I want the rest of your haten' body in thar.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Alright, you answered one of my questions...BRAVO chap.

But I am glad that I am getting some answers out of you. Keep this going you may start answering question all day long. It may become a trend for you.

I twere'nt put here to answer yalls' questions. I merely wanted to point out what cowards people like you and COLON-el are....People who hate our country and don't have the backbone to say it.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Huh?

Don't you have grammar checker on your computer? I will try to salvage some the english you just slaughtered though. I believe you were trying to make a point of Al Qaeda existing before Bush...is that correct?

You see, no one is claiming that Bush caused Al Qaeda. We are only speculating why the "recruitment numbers" are up.

Yes, Osama's hate can inspire more hate. However, if you remove him, someone else's hate will serve to "inspire" more hatred. It is an endless cycle. I reiterate, it is an absurd notion to think that we can ever stomp out hate.

And no, hate does not always have to be inspired by hate. Hate comes from many things. (Watch Star Wars Episode I) Yes, Yoda supremely wise he was.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Alright, shut the # up unless you are going to answer the #ing question of "How do I hate my country?" You are just trying to bludgeon this poor dead horse by repeatedly claiming that I hate my country without providing any proof. Quit being a douche bag and quit avoiding the question. Give me a reason as to why I hate my country. I would love to hear it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join