It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group Question on Sean Hannity Radio Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Interesting stuff!

Some guy called into the Sean Hannity afternoon show asking Hannity's opinion about the Bilderberg Group and how they are the influence of global economics.

Did anyone else hear this? Hannity didn't even deem a response necessary, just cut the guy off and kept going.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by MrBigDog1974]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I did not hear it, you have bigger stones than me to make it thorugh his show.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hannity has been getting these calls for years. It goes so far as to Hannity calling the caller by his first name and always replying "...your crazy, your nuts". Sean and Rush also tend to get calls regarding the Bohemian Grove once in a while. Although denying attending the Grove they hear they serve good food?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
I did not hear it, you have bigger stones than me to make it thorugh his show.

I hear you.

There are some at work that watch this program and I have to always leave when they turn him on. I have noticed that I am starting to have company at the other end of the unit and even the ones that stay are having trouble agreeing with him.

I hope that this is the start of something good.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Does anyone have audio of this?!
I am searching and cant find anything.
Or can anyone elaborate what was actually discussed?!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I actually heard it live on the air as I was driving. Hannity's reply was basically, "I have know idea what you're talking about." He then promptly dropped the caller and moved on, as did I.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDog1974

yes i heard this as i was driving and i want to know why he acted like he did not know about this group.....I do so you know he does? is he hiding something....are we all realy screwed?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I heard it too! I thought I was in the Twilight Zone! What's going on with Sean Hannity...is it just too hot a subject and he'll get shot down, or is he ignorant on the subject, or is he one of them???

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, that was crazy. Sean just said, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Next caller..." then just dropped the call. It was pretty clear that he knew exactly what he was talking about. If anyone captured a sound byte of that, post a link PLEASE!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wonder if it was this guy:

Michael Savage: Bilderberg Group Not Important

"Mark Dice calls Michael Savage and asks him for the first tiime about the Bilderberg Group and Michael tells him he is 100% wrong"

He's a pretty well known truth activist who calls a lot of these shows.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I heard this on a tape delayed show, it was kind of funny how Hannity dropped it so quickly. I think if he really didn't know anything he might have elaborated a bit. The way he cut the call short smacked of something, I just couldn't quite pinpoint what it was.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfinguru
I actually heard it live on the air as I was driving. Hannity's reply was basically, "I have know idea what you're talking about." He then promptly dropped the caller and moved on, as did I.

what a despicable coward and disgusting cretin. How much are they paying him to be a cowardly disinfo shill

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Audio of hannity call here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Get more info first before you jump to conclusions.

As to the topic.. there was no proof of this so please stop baiting people into nonsense.

This is obviously more hard left propaganda.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
reply to post by rufusdrak

Get more info first before you jump to conclusions.

As to the topic.. there was no proof of this so please stop baiting people into nonsense.

This is obviously more hard left propaganda.

he didn't call him a a republican cretin .. just a cretin.

there are plenty of lowlife payed off lefty cretin cowards too ...

nobody's callin sides here buddy.. cept you.

-

new topics

top topics

join