It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the savior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My inlaws think that Obamo is all that and a bag of chips . Has any other president been so reveered what makes him so great he has not done really anything yet, What is it that makes him so great?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloman Kane

Nothing makes him that great.
To all the people around me who feel that way I say lets just wait four years and then have this discussion at a later date.
I personally cannot stand him but will give him his fair shake at the stick before I badmouth him...its only fair.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There are six main reasons why Obamo is great. Some would even say greater than Jebus, but I digress. Here are the reasons:

1: He is the first Afro American president, which is historically very significant, as well as a great source of hope & inspiration for the minorities of the country, who have always been on the bottom of the pyramid.

2: He's not Bush

3: He's not retarded. Wait! That's the same as above. Hmmm....

4: He is able to form rational thoughts and express them verbally. Oh wait...

5: He's not Bush.

6: Did someone say chips?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
O so you dont care for bush .I get that and I see that he is a white guy in a black skin.Do you think he is fooling anyone?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Bush is a white guy in a black skin? Or do you mean Obama and if so what exactly are you trying to say with it?

And I think that Obama is at least fooling your inlaws, along with a majority of the American population.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey I have been an OBAMABOT for four years or more...

I think nothing makes him great if you do not think his attributes are likable.

Its a matter of opinion or taste. I like like a natural beauty in my womens, others like
"work" and glitz. Its all a matter of taste I suppose.

I personally like OBAMA'S intelligence and his temperament. Contrary to the "ELITE"campaign, I find him down to EARTH and conscience, as opposed to GWB who was a real "ELITE" and lacking in many respectable traits...

Ultimately the proof is in the pudding, if he F'S up I won't vote for him again. SIMPLE

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
He was raised rich,Went to the right Schools and the powers that be groomed him for president ,to what end. he does the powers that be bidding .I kind of feel sorry for the guy .Dont you agree that he is owned by the people that gave him the money to buy airtime .And back his party.So does he have to do want they want. I think he is just a puppet.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I believe that we need to give Obama a fair shake.Give him a couple of years,that ought to be enough rope to hang himself,or prove himself.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bald Champion

I'm sorry...

So you just like Obama because of his intelligence?

I'm sure you would like Hitler too! He had charisma, so did Mussulini and all of those other people.

I'm not saying Obama is like them but I'm just saying that liking someone because of their personality is a silly reason to like any candidate and if that's the reason why you like a candidate not because of what the candidate stands for then you shouldn't really be voting. That's what the average voter thinks.

"It's a miracle that Obama was elected, his personality is great, he is going to bring hope to the American people." He very well may, but, it is silly to vote for any one candidate because of their personality.

It's better to vote for the candidate based on what they believe in.

Look, I voted for Obama because I'm a Democrat and I want to see what Democrats can do with a Democratic President. I don't care much for his tempermant.

He only seems so intelligent to you because he's not Bush.

Obama is not the savior. Compared to Bush Obama may seem like a savior but we should not compare Obama to Bush. That's like comparing Napolean to someone who works at your local walmart.

Obama has the potential to be a good President. So would John McCain have he had won.

But, I just laugh, at how you just love him because of his personality.

Hey, will you vote for me? My personality is great! I can pick up a few chicks because of it too! I'm getting a bit carried away with this I know...

But, that's the worst reason you could vote for a candidate for. People who vote for a candidate because of their persona are the ones that are most likely going to be taken advantage of by the candidate themselves.

Just look at all of those Reagonites or those Bush supporters or any other of those Presidents with how loyal they were to their President not because of what he did because of his personality.

Obama is still going to have to earn my respect before I can fully support him. I like him, but, I mean, come on, why would you like him just because of his persona?

That's the silliest reason to like a candidate I've ever seen!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

I think you need to get the facts right.

Obama is half black & half WHITE.

And when he messes up what will you say about the savior then?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Dark Jester]

new topics

top topics

join