It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This photo was taken on January 10, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this photo was posted to Aliencasebook, its a good looker for anyone interested in new day time photos. No need to pick the photo apart just enjoy for a change.

heres the discription: Content from an external source:

California-01-10-09-This photo was taken on January 10, 2009, with a camera phone while I was hiking with a friend in San Diego County.
The UFO appeared briefly, hovered, and then vanished just as I took the picture.

If you zoom in on the picture, you can see electrical discharge coming out of the high-power lines below the UFO.

I have seen other UFOs in San Diego but only at night. This one was up close in broad daylight and scared the heck out of me!

Camera-LG Electronics-BG-VX8350

Richard

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can also see the hand from the arm from the body from the idiot that threw the bowl.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
first thing i noticed is that i got loads of those UFO'S sitting in my kitchen cabinet downstairs no you may think i crazy but seriously i have

yep i can petty easily see the guys hand aswell oh well maybe one day

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There is a modification tag in the photo.

Maybe just to adjust lighting in contrast, but most likely to add the ufo.

Also there is no camera tag and I don't know of a camera phone that does not tag the jpeg. Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Unfortunately, I believe too many people have forgot how to enjoy a picture, and not to work their brains out to pick it apart.

Sad.

Thank you for posting it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

you know maybe it IS a bowl thrown in the air, but hey like i said if you just enjoy it, its pretty interesting from time to time. to just take it in for what it is. i wasnt trying to create any sort of argument by this photo at all, cause i too can see the arm in the photo..

but i dont feel the need to APPROACH every photo in this way. cheers.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well I'll let it go for now but please remember in the future about our rule of knowingly posting false information, including pictures you actually either know are a hoax or have an incredibly strong suspicion is a hoax...posting something like this under the guise of innocent inquiry could be taken as a violation when you obviously had strong suspicions.

This is not a photography appreciation forum, it's the ufo/alien forum and is for debate and discussion not looking at supposed flying disc photos and saying "oh that's nice but let's not discuss it's validity".

That's not what ATS is about as most well know.

In the future before posting a picture of what you believe to be a Plateian craft (that's right Plateian, I said it) make sure you either post your own opinion of doubt or belief to not only encourage debate but to avoid the possibility of being accused of knowingly posting false info on the board.

Thread closed for now unless someone can give me a really good reason to reopen.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join