It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants once roamed the Earth in the distant past, what was their demise?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Of course, don't leave out Cremo's Forbidden Archaeology. He discusses evidence of very ancient human remains ignored by MSS.

I saw a cellphone camera shot a couple of years ago out of Saudi Arabia. It showed a fossil human skull more than twice as large as present humans. It was suppressed by the authorities.

And don't forget Clink

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I found it on the Internet, its got to be real!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Smintheus

Yes the Hebrew gentlmen who wrote the various parts of the old testment didn't have a firm grasp of natural science.

Cremo? Ignored by the MSS? Well yeah, unevidence Hindu creationism propaganda does tend to be ignored by the uppity west!

[edit on 25/2/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What an interesting topic..I can safely say I've never considered the existence of giants. Now you got my mind running wild lol

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My guess is that the concept of giants and some monsters of lore stem from found fossilized remains of other creatures that were misidentified as being human (and/or then reconstructed incorrectly in the finders' minds as some other creature).

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Whatever we can gather of Giants, are hoaxes, publicity stunts and Robert Wadlow (whose giant structure is attributed to hypertrophy of his pituitary gland, which resulted in high level of growth hormones).

Is there any evidence for a race of giants on earth??

most posters give links to photo-shopped images from worth1000, nothing more.

Once again....where's the damn evidence??

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Evidence?

Well there isn't any! That is what makes giants so much fun.

The eighteen and nineteen century were the great days of Giants. Since the bible was beleived to be correct all sorts of hoaxes and misindentifications were made.

Dinosaur and larger mammal bones were touted as Giants....

We await the finding of a skeleton....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hi Hanslune. Good point about the dinosaur bones. I bet some ancient peoples thought the dinosaur fossils were human bones, until they found the skull. Then it became a dragon.

You have to admit that during the time when the Olmec heads were above ground foreigners to the Americas possibly speculated that giants inhabbited the land. The Basque peoples had legends of giants and I wonder if some travelers from there mistook the heads as being actual sized humans. Then again you have to accept the theory of ancient voyages by sea for this to mean anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Check out these sites and videos. Some great photos.
I've seen a 12 ft. human skeleton at a county fair. It looked real, but who knows.

www.stevequayle.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Sargoth]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join