It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Listening to Bon Jovi Kill You? Short Answer - Yes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It may come as a shock to many of you, especially to those within the ATS community that believe that Barack Obama is the Antichrist. Barack Obama is not the Antichrist, in fact, is actually Jon Bon Jovi.

Do you not believe me? The evidence is out there. It's all in his music. He appears as a great figure in pop music history, and I'm sure many parents adore his music. Little do they know, however, is that Bon Jovi has actually put a very quiet high pitched frequency all over his Blaze of Glory solo album, and they can cause you all sorts of life threatening problems. All resulting in death.

I'll update this page with more information in the next few hours. I think American feds are knocking at my door. I will not go down without taking him down first. Bon Jovi is the Antichrist, and the US government does not want you to find out.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That's not the feds knocking at your door, it's men in white shirts bearing a gift; a very comfortable shirt that locks in the back. They'll take you to a nice comfortable room, with rubber walls where you can't hurt yourself.

This is just so ridiculous. Learn something about music before saying something so ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter.

At this point I've listened to so much Zeppelin I'm going straight to hell.

Bon Jovi will just help me get there quicker. So will AC/DC, I presume. The HIghway to Hell is Slippery when Wet, y'know?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

I lol'd at this.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Someone has been watching "Hell's Bells" and it's super-dooper followup "Hell's Bells 2".

Let me guess - you believe in 'back-masking' too I assume?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sure... listening to Evanessance makes me really depressed and suicidal too!

Why haven't I killed myself yet?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Do you know how easy it is for an armchair audio engineer like myself to find any rogue frequencies within seconds of popping an album into my computer?

Not to mention, if they are exact frequencies, they would do no good. If it were an mp3, everything changes, albeit VERY slightly. Same goes for AIFF, cda, m4a, etc.

Frequency that causes resonant damage to structures or people are EXACT. It is impossible in this format to spread any type of problem.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Sure... listening to Evanessance makes me really depressed and suicidal too!

Why haven't I killed myself yet?

I think Judas Priest is actually the band that makes you kill yourslf.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I heard that if you play Andre Rieu backwards at halfspeed you can actually hear Sir David Attenborough admitting that he is a closet creationist!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
listen to who's on the radio momma...

its the devil

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm not afraid of the devil or the antiChrist. Now God- he's one scray mother******. He after all, created his worst enemy.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Oh please, come on, this can't be serious, can it?

I may have wanted to off meself over Bon Jovi's not-so-good music, IMO, but I didn't do it. Neither did listening to Judas Priest, Ozzy or King Diamond(a avowed Satanist).

A Mormon once told me, way back in high school, that listening to Iron Maiden backwards would conjure up demons. I tried it, didn't work. Actually, the beginning of Maiden's Still Life, played backwards, says "Don't mess with things you don't understand". A little joke from the band.

I thought the motto here was "Deny Ignorance". This seems like a logical place to put that statement up.

BTW, I live in Las Vegas when the whole Judas Priest thing was a going on. What a load of hogwash. I still have a bunch of articles from that just so I can remind myself of how truly ignorant some people can be.

Minor typo.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Really..a high pitched frequency in the entire solo album. Funny, I have listened to that album, the vinyl, cassette and CD versions and Im doing just fine.

I have even listened to the Beatles White Album for many many years and I am not going crazy running around killing people.

Got any definative proof of this high pitched squeel your talking about and proof that this Bon Jovi album causes deaths and the evidence that proves Bon Jovi is the anti-christ?

BTW..frequency response for typcial formats of that album's era.

Cassette (Metal type II) 25Hz-21Khz S/N 68Db typical
Vinyl (Stanton 500 Magnetic cartridge-broadcast standard) 20Hz-22Khz S/N 48Db typical
CD 10Hz-25Khz 44.1Khz sample rate 16bit S/N 96Db typical

Master tape (2 inch 24 track Ampex Gold Mastering Tape 30-IPS) 15Hz-25Khz S/N 80Db typical

What frequency is this so called "high pitched" frequency you mention????

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Bon Jovi
The jello of rock and roll.
Now...jello......that will send you to hell.
The green jello summons demons.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm back. It wasn't the feds. Actually, it was the pizza delivery guy. I checked the box of Pizza for bugs - Only because it was a shifty place to buy pizza from and insects could have actually been c-walking all over my pizza.

Anyway, back to the case at hand, I have received a lot of negative criticism from a lot of you, and I think that's very disrespectful toward my person. Please, if you cannot sensibly contribute to this discussion, I implore you to search for life's answers elsewhere.

The frequency is heard intensely throughout the whole Blaze of Glory song. Well, the whole album, but I might as well just give you an example that you will have all heard. Apparently, if you get exposed to this frequency for weeks, you will definitely die a painful death. Anyway, to the song:

At 3:34 to 3:46 if you reverse the sound and boost the volume by a considerable amount, you can clearly hear "I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name"

Or, as you guys will know it as, Revelations 13:1.

Of course in 2006, Bon Jovi was also seen promoting HAARP in Uganda, and some suspect that his father was part of the MK: Ultra program. You can't trust the guy, that's all I can say. You think listening to King Diamond makes you a brutal person? You'd think so, but you're wrong. Jon Bon Jovi is the creator of truely evil music.

If you think that is bad, though, just look at the track list of the Blaze of Glory album. Here is something I've discovered, and the proof that he is evil incarnate will leave you shocked:

"Billy Get Your Guns" – 4:49
"Miracle" – 5:09
"Blaze of Glory" – 5:40
"Blood Money" – 2:34
"Santa Fe" – 5:41
"Justice in the Barrel" – 6:49
"Never Say Die" – 4:54
"You Really Got Me Now" – 2:24
"Bang a Drum" – 4:36
"Dyin' Ain't Much of a Livin"' – 4:46
"Guano City" – 1:00

The letters in bold, when arranged correctly, spell MAITREYA.

Maitreya spells the end, I'm sorry if you don't believe me, but the end times is coming, and it's coming very soon. If you don't believe me, fine, but if the high pitched frequencies, backmasked messages and friends in higher places don't convince you, then, brothers, I do not know how to save you.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Actually, the frequency is 35.432hz

Coincidentally, this happens to be the same frequency that has the ability to kill plants. It's very hard to replicate, but I assure you, when Maitreya yawns, it'll be in that range.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
Anyway, back to the case at hand, I have received a lot of negative criticism from a lot of you, and I think that's very disrespectful toward my person. Please, if you cannot sensibly contribute to this discussion, I implore you to search for life's answers elsewhere.

No offence mate, but it is extremely hard to take this seriously when you are taking your information from biased Christian sources such as the movie "Hell's Bells". Then backing them up with verses from the Bible, a secondary source at best.

Add to that the fact that you seem paranoid that 'someone' is coming to get you when 1. There is absolutely NO evidence to support this and 2. Why on earth would 'they' care about something like this now? This song has been around for many years and has been 'documented' in such movies as "Hell's Bells". There is absolutely no reason at all ANYONE would be after you.

Either you are naturally just a very paranoid person who is easily susceptible to believe whatever you are told, or you are deliberately trying to make this out to be more than it is.

Sorry, that's just my opinion based on experience with many other people who think like you.

[edit on 29/1/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
WHen I was a Kid, I ordered the Young Guns 2 Soundtrack on Cassette.

I put it on, and lo, a Demon appeared in my Bedroom.

"Andrew," it said "I have come for your life."

I said no, and tried to kick the Demon in the Testicles. but it did no good. To my utter Horror, the Demon took its' face off, and it was actually Bon Jovi underneath!!

"Hahaha! You stupid Boy!" Bon Jovi cackled in a really gay way "I have no Balls!"

The Demon then flew off, and I had nightmares about Bon Jovi for years afterwards. I thought I had gotten over it, but you just reminded me of that fateful night.

Thanks.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Unrealised]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You guys laugh now, but it's only a matter of time until you'll be thanking me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join