It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
thank you so much for sharing my friend, sorry to hear about your accident, i would much appreciate hearing your other experiences. thanks again
peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
hi m8ty form scotland stirling area myself not seen anything here but heared some reports of strange plane flying a round no smoke or anything comeing out the back and you can but cant see it looks like glass looked like the space shuttle

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

thanks for your imput my friend

always good to hear from fellow scottish enthusiasts of this subject

are these reports in any local papers or website i can find ?? would be much appreciated, thanks again my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
there are people everywhere. mass clear viewings took place across europe this week, turkey, italy. could be the military or not. on youtube a prevailing conspiracy is the mass use of holographic projections to instigate terror and hence a solution from the world govs of a planetary solution to allow the implimentation of the new world order. but who knows.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
.........mr alien says he's gonna take me away lol alien form kazama

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freemindmine
I live in Scotland but in the highlands, There's never been that much sighting up here untill reports started coming in from the local paper, about a month ago.
There's never any reports in this paper about UFO and now there's been 3 in a month and the paper only comes out once a week.
I missed all of them!!!!!

Heres the links

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

[edit on 28/1/09 by freemindmine]

We might be neighbours?! Someone else on here who reads the Strathy! Yeah was surprised by the Strathy making it their headlines, crazy. Must say considering we have darkest skies in the UK at night have seen little myself.

However, a local woman I know saw something pretty interesting over a field near Grantown a few years ago. Told me she went out for a cig late one night and saw what she could only describe as "a small spaceship"come down out of the clouds and move around over the field, shining a beam of light down to the ground. There was a brighter light above it in the clouds too. No noise, and it actually started to move towards her until she lit her cigarette when it suddenly just vanished. She is a perfectly sane and sober person, with little knowledge or interest in UFOs etc. Oddly, that morning all the phones were down in the village.

There was one night a year or so ago, quite late and there seemed to be a lot of plane noise for that time so I went out to see. It was clear and I could see two what I presume were Tornados from Lossie very high up just wheeling round in circles. Several times they would put on their bright "landing" lights which seemed odd, and as I was watching I noticed a third single light, moving slowly in the same area, which just suddenly sped off......followed by the planes! Did make me wonder.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
just for all to know this is Free4ever. lol i messed up when signing up, i gave the wrong email adres so couldtn retrieve my password lol
sill bugger, thanks again my friends
peace

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi, im in scotland too, Fife area. there have been sightings Around ST.Andrews and over the water in Dundee recently. Cheers Cam

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wooo, good to see more scots on ATS..

Im in Livingston ( just ootside Edinburgh ) and contribute to quite a few posts on ATS.

Feel free to seach my name for my scottish sightings and tales of old regarding the dechmont law ufo landing.

Ive not had a sighting for a few years now so im about due another soon i would think

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever

sure there you go www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i'm from near ayrshire Lanarkshire area

Graham

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi...fellow scot!

Seeing nothing in Aberdeenshire...but have seen some weird orbs in the fields behind my house.

Was walking the dogs around 5am - I saw a light in the next field by the river which runs through.

I thought it was my friend walking her dog, so began to walk towards it. It was a white glow...it was a dark morning and I found it strange that her dog wasnt racing towards me...

As I got closer, the light blinked out. Nothing to be seen. There is no other way out of that field other than the way I was walking.

It was a winter morning, the light was following the line of the river and it was about -5c

Never explain that one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join