It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

manmade ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi this is my theroy on what ufos and abductions are about.The nazis perfected ufos during ww2 the us pilots called them kraut balls
or foo fighters after ww2 the usa joined up with nazi scientists and back engineered there own ufos since then all ufo sightings and abduction cases
are the work of the secert part of the us goverment and us military.
The secert goverment have been experimenting on some humans with certain genetics.The nazis made clones from certain people as a way of creating an aryan race now theres reports of nordics on board ufos
which are clones that are created by the nazis and part of there creation for a aryan race.The secert goverment have also healing vats on board like pools of orange goo that can cure human diease its possible this covert
goverment have figured out the secret of immortalty its also possible
that interstellar space travel has been achived and theres a new earth
tha is populated by the aryan clones that are made from human abduction dna material.As for the greys these i belive are cyborgs that are manmade
this would keep the dna taking implants anmd experiments secret and blamed on aliens as to keep the public thinking that the goverment are not involved.If evidence came out that the goverment was torturing people in secret riots would break out and many angry peole would rebel.there other reasons for this secrecy which are still unknown/.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

As for the greys these i belive are cyborgs that are manmade

By cyborgs you mean robot type beings?
Have you seen the most advanced robot in todays technology? Its got the IQ of a 'retarded cockroach'

Maybe your theory on the nazi's making ufos could hold some truth , but orange goo that cures disease's and claiming immortality is quite a step in technology. I just don't know about some of these claims ;/

that interstellar space travel has been achived and theres a new earth tha is populated by the aryan clones that are made from human abduction dna materia

Anti gravity is one thing , but traveling to another planet would take way too long with our current technology , and why make clones ? Is there a intergalactic baby creche ?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by avail

Actually theyre not the intellectual capacity of a 'retarded cockroach' the robots have now had rat brain cells inserted and apparently they did quite well in tests...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Haha this sounds like a bad film!! If the nazis had perfected UFO's how did our spitfires take control of the skies? Surely just one of those UFO's could take down plenty of rusty English planes.

And why did Hitler and his top Generals either commit suicide or get captured if they had this technology?

Also I do believe that some German scientists would of been accepted into western jobs, but they would not of had enough freedom to create a new Nazi party. Or create a new race of Aryans!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by avail

I want to point out that the technology you talk about is what we the public
are told about there current understanding of robots.
many abductees report these greys have no breathing movements they are
obvisously robotic and well i feel the secret goverment have much much more headway in technology than we are told put it this way if they are hiding ufos from us then there hiding the whole story.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Damien_uk

The us pilots called them kraut balls meaning these foo fighters never
went near nazi planes so they probably were part of a nazi non lerthal weapon to get us pilots to abandon missons which they had to do for the foo fighters disrupted us pilots radars and jammed there weapons this has actually been documented,al pinto has wrote an article about it and theres many here on abts somewhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by avail

They wanted an aryan race and could only create a perfect aryan race via
human cloning the nazi cloning still goes on to this day via human abductions.Abductees have claimed that they have seen nordic aryan types on the craft with nazi symbols on there clothes also some reports of nazi symbols on the outside of these craft.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Iv heard about a lot of the UFO sightings during WW2 including the kraut balls, I think another name was something along the lines of a ghost plane.

But I still think if these UFO's where german it would of given them the upper hand and they would not of lost the war.

Or at the very least the German leading figures would have escaped and not been humiliated the way they were.

I dont dismiss your idea though that the government has tech above the level that we see. But if they had UFO's at there disposal they would surely supercede every plane and helicopter out there. Unless of course we was still 'getting to grips' with the UFO tech. If we had to reverse engineer the craft we will be ironing problems for quite a long time.

Also how do you explain the 'grey' references in pre Nazi history?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Iam not sure in truth that the germans really lost the war or maybe the mainstream germany lost the war but theres always the chance that at a secret level the usa and germany united this is part of the paper clip story
apart from that i cant explain why the public were told germany lost the war or masybe they really did.You mention pre nazi era where greys are talked about or somthing alot of these claims of cave drawings etc ihave been discredited as hoaxes i dont see any evidence that these drawings or claims are real also before the 1940s hardly anyone had ever heard of a ufo or foo fighter iam sure the ancient astronaut theroy is made up of hoaxes well thats my belief.still i like to see where i could be going wrong
and you make a strong argument but iam still conviced its all black ops.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Fair enough, Personaly I think the Greys have been around for a very long time. Studying our behaviour and bodies.

But I have no more proof for my theory than you do for yours. Unfortunatly without a real investigation we will all come up with our own theories and no body really has any more idea than the next guy.

top topics

join