It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viacom won its lawsuit against YouTube, they know who you are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Viacom after winning its lawsuit against YouTube means that Youtube has had to give to Viacom a list of all viewings of all videos. This information also includes who watched what video and how many times, IP addresses, names, addresses, etc. Viacom which is already one of the largest data farms in the world is also under contract by the government. If you were wondering if you were on the Red list or Blue list, now you should know. I don't think anyone who visits this site has any doubt that they are not on the yellow list. Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well i would think it was Youtube's problem not the user's.

Take care mate.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How can a judge allow such sensitive information to nothing but a company. Scary.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wonder what it'll take to get on the Red list...I love lists, let's hope someone has a clipboard when they come to my place to collect me. It'll be to their benefit that they are armored from head to toe, because body armor doesn't help if you get shot in the forehead.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

gREAT yOUTUBE vIDEO oN iT!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well if they can look up what videos ive watched then im screwed cause I watched ALOT of things about the NWO, illuminati and the whole V-chip situation...
Gonna have to remember not to go there anymore

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, someone will have a one helleva job sorting through all of that. Maybe that'll be the job creation we've been promised. Wonder if it pays well, cause talk about a tedious job that would be. I don't think there's to much to worry about, the country can't function if every single person is in jail or executed. Btw, if you think big brother didn't know who you are by now, then you've been asleep.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

If this "yellow list" exists I want my name on top of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I dunno,

I've never held an internet account in my name, there has always been 3 - 4 people using the same account and it was always in someone elses name.

All i get is an IP address.

How will they know I, ME watched what kind videos if the internet account doesn't belong to me ?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow.

I'm on a list for watching snippets of "Real Genius".

Good luck with that, Viacom. Guess they now know what a terrible "threat" I am to society.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I cought my young daughter and her friend that is a boy of course, watching people fart on you tube. Guess they will think I am dumbed down enough,lol

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Youtube is one of the most visited sights in the world. Every single person visiting there is not going to be put on a list. Sorry to break it to you.

top topics

join