It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn in anyone you suspect to possess illegal firearm?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It is obvious that we know it is not necessarily what people and politicians say it is what people and politicians do when it comes to the confiscation of your weapons. Right now it is window dressing today and it will be window surpressing tomorrow.

The powers that are will not stop until they have your weapons, control ammunition and they will wait you out. We have the choice either We The People or We The Sheeple when it comes to making our voices heard across the land. We still have the 2nd admendment and it is not for Liberal interpretation, but is clearly a signed, sealed and a well thought out written document as stated.

We can understand why the powers that are are not teaching history like in years past in our schools because it is much easier for history to repeat itself especially to the uneducated and to a dumbed down society.

On gun control, together We The People stand divided we fall.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by amari]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I respect your opinion, and you are right to an extent especially about alot of the Auto/Military arms being brought in from the south, etc. But I hope you are not implying that conversion kits and manuals about the subject are not still available at gun shows. Because if you are then you are sadly mistaken. That being said you obviously underestimate the people in question, while they tend to do impulsively violent acts, ALOT are far smarter technically and mechanically than you give them credit for. Just because you are on the wrong side of the law doesn't mean you are not intelligent or able to manipulate objects. Take care to not go down that road.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
[edit on 30-1-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

While I do agree with you to an extent and respect your opinion, I hope you are not suggesting that kits and manuals are not still readily available at gun shows? Also something that concerns me is that you seem to relegate people that commit crimes with weapons as such to the realm of ignorant 9th grade dropouts. While I agree the large amount of people who commit such crimes are in general , not the sharpest tools, to insinuate that there is a lack of mechanical and technological knowledge on that side of the "fence" per se, is disingenuous to the fact and to yourself.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Spot on. Here in the Uk this idea of everyone secretly phoning some hot line to snitch on their neighbours about anything from benefit fraud to Illegally downloaded DVDs is getting ridiculous. Every other advert on TV asks us to grass up neighbours for not having their car taxed, not having a TV license, counterfeit goods and even for commiting the henious crime of allowing your partner to stay the night!
Isn't this how Nazi Germany started?

A "TV License"? is it really that bad over there? Come on over to the colonies, I'll find a place to put you up 'till you get on your feet.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

That article you referenced is interesting. A quote from it:

"High on that list is for the United States to stop the flow of guns from this country into the arsenals of the drug cartels. According to McCaffrey, the drug lords are importing automatic weapons, including AK-47 assault rifles and rocket-propelled grenades."

Now where in the US would they find AK-47's and RPGs in that kind of quantity to import to, of all places, Mexico? Sounds like anti-US propoganda to me.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Call in, and report your police officers, judges, and lawyers.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I wanna know where all these cheap automatic weapons, rpg's, grenades, etc... are so easily found in America. Sounds like they'd be a lot of fun at the range.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Spot on. Here in the Uk this idea of everyone secretly phoning some hot line to snitch on their neighbours about anything from benefit fraud to Illegally downloaded DVDs is getting ridiculous. Every other advert on TV asks us to grass up neighbours for not having their car taxed, not having a TV license, counterfeit goods and even for commiting the henious crime of allowing your partner to stay the night!
Isn't this how Nazi Germany started?

A "TV License"? is it really that bad over there? Come on over to the colonies, I'll find a place to put you up 'till you get on your feet.

nenothtu out

Thanks for the offer. Don't be too surprised if I turn up on your doorstep!

As for the old TV License thing. You have no idea just how ridiculous it's getting over here in Blighty. People are mugging pensioners and getting a slapped wrist and told not to do it again while pensioners are being thrown in jail because they can't pay the TV License!!! YOu couldn't make it up. . . The worlds gone mad.
Look after yourself my friend, and buy in some Earl Grey tea. . .just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join