It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Does First Formal TV Interview as President with Al-Arabiya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

President Obama Does First Formal TV Interview as President with Al-Arabiya

blogs.abcnews.com

January 26, 2009 6:29 PM

As special envoy to the Middle East, George Mitchell heads off to the region to begin work on negotiating a cease fire between Israel and the Palestinians, President Obama has sat for his first formal TV interview with the Arabic cable TV network Al-Arabiya, ABC News has learned.

The interview was taped this evening and is set to air at 11 pm ET, as Mitchell is in the air and on his way to the region.

Based in Dubai, Al-Arabiya estimates that it has a potential audience exceeding 23 million in the Gulf region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just find this interesting that his first televised interview is not on a major American t.v. network.

Should we expect anything less at this point .

I guess he did say he was going to give a speech in a major Arab city, but his first interview.

I have tried to look else where for more info but still looking. I picked up on this on a radio show, and have looked for it on all the other msm.

Forgive me if this has already been posted.

blogs.abcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's all politics. I fail to really see a conspiracy angle here.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Ok after doing a search found lots of sources but they all say pretty much the same thing.

Would like to hear other input on peoples thoughts of this and why would you as the President of th U.S.ofA not address the people who elected you. Or is there something more to this? Maybe to thank the secret investors that helped him with the 700 million plus to campaign? and why hasn't the msm even reported this. It just doesn't feel right no matter what the message he tells is. His first public t.v. interview should be to the American public on one of Americas t.v. stations. Or does he find them bias as well?????

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Maybe he owes them something. Maybe he is going back to his Muslim roots. I mean if you look at his familly history and ethnicity he is more Arabic than he is black. So he is our first Arabbic president??????

I just thought this may be some news. Maybe he was trained by the Russians in the 90's as reported to bring communism to the U.S. or he was a planted Muslim to bring the U.S. down from with in.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Also maybe because it snowed in the UAB. And global climat change has something to do with the election and he really is the ONE. The great ONE?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I find this very disrespectful.

That he is going to give his first interview with a foreign TV network. Well he keeps pulling stunts like this his media honeymoon will be over in no time. I guess he is going to have to learn the hard way.

new topics

top topics

join