It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim fanatics Attacking Pro-Israeli Peace Manifestation- Shocking Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Guys, the questions are still there. But no replies from you both
)).
Am I to understand that the certain speaker here lacks knowledge to give at least some argumentation to his statements and these statements are nothing but an empty demagogy?

When logic is lame, the result is pathetic...

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
this type of thread is very clever and inciduos, there is a suggestion that muslims are incompatible with western society because of a kind of self-enforced gettoisation.

the whole gettoisation thing is a huge issue, it causes a lack of understanding, fear, separation and often stagnation, at a time of economic hardship and high moral indignation it seems inevitable that this will eventually lead to open racial hatred.

my issue would be with the suggestion that this is a muslim issue, it isn't. emigrants tend to stick together in an area of a city they move into, the same thing happens again and again all over the world every time there is a movement of people.

in the US, there are long established china towns in many cities, for instance. there are jewish or turkish quarters in many cities around the world. i suggest that this self-gettoisation is an element of the human condition, a drive to remain in the company of those farmilliar to ourselves.

to suggest muslims are unique in this respect is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

Yeah! This is my hometown and we have it like this every day!
They even set cars on fire on regular basis, nobody here wants
to talk about it, but this fanatics are killing the joy of living in this
little town...

Nobody talks about it because it is illegal to say that people are
different depending where they came from... In Sweden they say
that all the people are the same, and this peacedestroyers are
Swedish people that can´t talk swedish or know anything about
Sweden, I culd get a fine if i say that these are from another
country and thats why they act like this... In Sweden we call it
"Hets mot folkgrupp", that means... I dont know, maybe some
other Swedish can translate, everytime i ask someone about
translation to those words people tend to look very lost...

In my own way i think this was OT...

have a nice day!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
There was a very interesting comment on that youtube video.

Arab proverb: After the Saturday, the Sunday!

I ask where were all these people when America invaded Iraq. When America displaced two million Iraqis and killed around 200,000. Where were these people when the Arab dominated government of Sudan killed 400,000 African people and displaced two million.

Actually there is no such proverb in Arabic. Please cite one piece of historical or literary work that this saying crops up.

Your proverb suggests that Arabs, having dealt with Jews intend to go after Christians. How can that be achieved? Why would Muslims go after Christians when true Muslim believers believe in Jesus unlike Talmudists who say that he was a bastard born of a whore doomed to an eternity in Hell being boiled in excrement.

it is forbidden for a Muslim to harm a Christian or Jew due to their faiths. It is haram (sin).

As for the Iraq and Sudan comparisons you make. Iraq was invaded in contravention of international law while the Sudan crisis is an internal problem stoked by foreign interests. Israel casts a long shadow in the disorder within Sudan and has tentacles extending into Chad.

Sudan is Arab dominated because it is predominantly an Arab population. It is like your bedroom in your house being Founding dominated. It is a surplus and disingenuous adjective you insinuate into the description as if the legitimacy of an Arab living in Sudan is in question.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Dracula23

Lets turn this around, shall we? Tweak a few things here and there, I'll stick it in quotes to make doubly sure that you understand its an example

Why did there need to be a "Pro-Israeli" rally in the first place?

Those crazy pro-israeli fanatics, forcing their views down the throats of everyone. After all Swedens not their country is it?

Let them stay in the Middle East and if they do want to come to the west let them practice their religion at home. The world has enough problems…

Interesting isn't it? Propaganda works both ways.

BOTH sides are equally to blame for the gaza conflict, not just one. If the jews and the muslims could get their collective heads out of their backsides for long enough to realise that the other side is made up of human beings who read a different book (and thats all) then maybe the world would be a better place, don't you think?

Feeding the continued polarisation of the issue only has one ending, and thats more violence. Hate spreads like a cancer.

Deny ignorance, don't embrace it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Here, im going to play the angry liberal: "send the jews back to the ovens, live hitler". actual quote from one of those disgusting pro-hamas rallies. f-ing rancid

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by bodrul
intresting how the OP just makes the same topic all over again
atleast hes kept his racist comments out this time

How can you be racist against an organised religion?

Do you honestly think some one is gonna reply to your post???
They'll just ignore this fact and carry on talking even more ****.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thanks to all posters here on this thread ;

This situation reminds me of a stig with both ends dipped in excrement .

No way your hands going to remain clean .

Should you decide to touch the ends , make sure to have a proxy of some sort .

Something like the Swiss Guard is required for the whole area .

my 2 pence

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Good question! I'd also like to know how calling out Israel on something wrong they did is racist and anti-semitic (not really in this thread, but a trend I am seeing in ATS).

PS: Islam is hardly an organised religion.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by bodrul
intresting how the OP just makes the same topic all over again
atleast hes kept his racist comments out this time

i wouldn't answer that because i didn't think i could without seeming condescending and i'm trying hard to cut down on that kind of stuff.

any use of a wide encompassing negative stereotype based on a persons religious views is a form of prejudice, especially where those views are linked in the persons mind to ethnic origins.

there is no religious affiliation suggested by saying a person is palistinian, there are christian palistinians as well as muslim. where the OP says muslim, he actually means arab or palistinian, and thus, his comments would seem to be racist.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, ok, our self-proclaimed researcher of the Koran who knows better lost his typing abilities
)) his attempt at hypnotism also dramatically failed... good riddance.

\Interesting isn't it? Propaganda works both ways.\

Interesting conclusion, isn't it? Would be a real enlightenment for some of us to learn the logical steps you made to achieve it.

\If the jews and the muslims could get their collective heads out of their backsides for long enough to realise that the other side is made up of human beings who read a different book (and thats all) then maybe the world would be a better place, don't you think? \

This is the display of the lack of basic knowledge of Tora and Judaism which produce such statements! Human beings, people, are only on one side in this conflict - the Jews! The other side is non-human beings, goys, cattle who are to be either used or get rid of by means of murder. Mueder of a goy is an absolutely approved act according to Tora. The situation here is simple: the little piece of land left is gaza where goys dont allow the PEOPLE to use them, they have cheek to oppose their plans... the way out accroding to Torah - get rid of this dirt...
So, in this very case, my reply is: I dont think so and cant think so unless i need to lie. but i dont...

\it is forbidden for a Muslim to harm a Christian or Jew due to their faiths. It is haram (sin). \

islam and all other religions lack the chosen people idea (supermensch)...people vs goys...
the palestenian goys just fight for survival on their land. What is going on there is called GENOCIDE. The unjustifiable extermination of civil population for the sake of the united Israeli pasture!

\Actually there is no such proverb in Arabic. Please cite one piece of historical or literary work that this saying crops up.

Its a folklore, i guess. Means the same as, for example: you do me harm now, tomorrow it will return to you thousand times. everything is interrelated.

\Your proverb suggests that Arabs, having dealt with Jews intend to go after Christians. How can that be achieved?\

It doesnt have such meaning, sounds different.

\"send the jews back to the ovens, live hitler". actual quote from one of those disgusting pro-hamas rallies. f-ing rancid \

Wait and see, very probably that these pro-hamas rallies will be joined by the whole army of the people who dont care about hamas but care about their own kids and future...
I, personally, dont care about hamas, but care about my fellow human beings being not cattle but owners of their land...

\Good question! I'd also like to know how calling out Israel on something wrong they did is racist and anti-semitic\

We are still waiting for the reply to tis very question... so far without result as you see.
Maybe because the cattle doesnt deserve reply, only punishment

\This situation reminds me of a stig with both ends dipped in excrement .\

guy, please refer to the nearest psychiatrist. an image in your mind is not a healthy one.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

Some may not know Koran, but you have no knowledge of Judaism.

Human beings, people, are only on one side in this conflict - the Jews! The other side is non-human beings, goys, cattle who are to be either used or get rid of by means of murder. Mueder of a goy is an absolutely approved act according to Tora

Prove needed, otherwise it is ignorance or other stuff - that you so desperatly seek prove of.

What is going on there is called GENOCIDE. The unjustifiable extermination of civil population for the sake of the united Israeli pasture!

Another ,hmmm, non-truth. Care to provide example of genocide during which "victims" grew faster in numbers then "agressors"? Genocide is just smearing. Pasture???? - This is simply rediculous.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
\Prove needed, otherwise it is ignorance or other stuff - that you so desperatly seek prove of. \

Google Torah and read it: all is there for centuries
)) No desperate searches needed. just google, download or read online.
How to call a person who uses words ignorance and asks such questions?
Living in israel, you never studied your books? Lets laught together
)))
Dont forget golem as well!

\Another ,hmmm, non-truth. Care to provide example of genocide during which "victims" grew faster in numbers then "agressors"? Genocide is just smearing. Pasture???? - This is simply rediculous. \

Would be nice instead of "hmmm" and other mooings to see here real arguments!
)

As for "growing faster in numbers"... how faster? any figures you can give us? of the whole palestenian population in gaza?

as for examples, we are dizzy already from those examples and videos and reports of doctors (one of my colleagues work there too) which are all ovber the internet...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

I know what Torah means, is, and can read it in Hebrew. That is why i say that you take your information out of air. I guess that you mix up between Torah and Talmud - but it is:
a)huge (and ignorant) mix up to make - like between Koran and Ijma in Islam
b)citacions from Talmud are indeed often racist in nature, but even there nowhere murder of goy is allowed. If you mean - best of nations (because it is what goyim means) - kill, then in the same page there is an explanation that it is DURING WAR TIME. Easy to miss when hate blurs vision.
You do not have to know zip about Judaism , but if you take on yourself critisizing it then at least basic desceny demands that you should know something about the issue in advance. Hey - there is whole book now doing it. At least read it and critisize away.
Numbers - that are easy to find on the net:
Israel 2008 - Jews 5400000 Arabs 1300000 Others 300000
Growth rate of Arab population 2.5 percent, Jewish 1.7 percent.
And this is after massive emigration of Jews to Israel, from ex-USSR and Muslim countries.
Israel 1972 - Jews 2700000 Arab 360000
Should i help you out with math or you can divide by yourself and check what sector grew by almost 4 and what by 2?
And if one would consider numbers of Palestinians in West bank, Gaza, Israeli Arabs and number of Palestinian Arabs in 1948:
1948:
1.35 million Arabs. A lot fled or where thrown out in 1948 so growth should be considered from lower number after 1948 war ended - but even so it is fine.
2008:
1300000+3,760,000. 5000000 million. Genocide in reverse?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I am sick to death of people hijacking my time off with such insignificant bullpoo, i want to be able to sit down and watch tv without hearing about how muslims did this, jews did that, I REALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
One little mention here: I do know the language and read the books in original... Please save further efforts in explaining what is written there in plain language and taught in details you know where and by whom!
You must have been a bad pupil or a very good one... depends from which side to look...
I would also state that the english translation is good enough for getting the basic idea for those who doesnt know the language. And i would encourage everyone to read Talmud and torah vey carefully to get the idea where all these problems of the jews come from...

I would also ask you not to give the figures of the worldwide population.
the problems of the jews are well-known, if you want to discuss it here, like half-breeds etc., i can indulge you of course...

What i meant is this:
a map of palestina from 1947. the palestenian land is green, jewish - white. compare and see what is left of the palestenian land in 2000. one little effort and the whole pasture will be Israel...

img100.imageshack.us...

And here are thoughts of Winston S. Churchill reg.the subject. I see you respect his quotations:

www.fpp.co.uk...

"The conflict between good and evil which proceeds unceasingly in the breast of man nowhere reaches such an intensity as in the Jewish race. The dual nature of mankind is nowhere more strongly or more terribly exemplifiedAnd it may well be that this same astounding race may at the present time be in the actual process of producing another system of morals and philosophy, as malevolent as Christianity was benevolent, which, if not arrested, would shatter irretrievably all that Christianity has rendered possible..."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

I do know the language and read the books in original... Please save further efforts in explaining what is written there in plain language and taught in details you know where and by whom!

That is great. Then you can show me (good bad pupil) where in Torah it says that it is ok to kill not Jewish person. Third time i ask, by the way.

map of palestina from 1945. the palestenian land is green, jewish - white. compare and see what is left of the palestenian land in 2000. one little effort and the whole pasture will be Israel...

Genocide - The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.
education.yahoo.com...
Colors on the map speak of control - like when Jordan held East Jerusalem it was in Jordan's control , not connected to genocide. And even this control map is done wrong. In 1947 green color - that says Palestinian control - covers almost all. Including Negev desert, Judean desert and other places where almost nobody lived then and few today. Arabs or Jews. Few Bedouin tribes that wondered in the area were nomads - aka without any land. Do you know whose land was it in reality? British government's. On what bases exactly it is green? Or look at map today - Israel covers a lot, true. but even in Israel there are Arab citizens - almost 20 percent! So what colors can tell you about genocide? I guess the same as Torah about killing of non-Jew. Nothing.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]
Edit - Churchil was a truly great man. So even if i disagree with him on this - i still respect him.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Colors on the map speak of control - like when Jordan held East Jerusalem it was in Jordan's control , not connected to genocide.

Yes it means control but we also know that Israel displaces the indigenous people into refugee camps or builds walls around villages with checkpoints to get in or out. Smack bang in the middle of these bantustans appear heavily armed settlers backed by military force and attrition sets in with routine killings and imprisonments of Palestinians. In the midst of this, parcels of land are stolen bit by bit as higher concentration of Palestinians are squeezed into smaller territory. All water is also forcibly sequestered and then rationed out to these hostages.

[edit on 113131p://am3101 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

Considering that the first item in our T&C discusses the problem with intentionally false information, I'm a bit confused as to your point here.

The whole "Jews like to kill Goys" garbage is an interesting phenomenon. Incredibly, those who have actually learned the Torah and understand the original language it was written in state that your horrible mistranslation of it is utter garbage. Even more interestingly, the only "evidence" those who follow these mistranslations have are hate sites. Kind of funny how the people who claim the Jews hate everyone can't prove it without pulling their info from sites that profess nothing but hatred. Isn't that ironic?

I think it's fairly clear that many people dislike the Israeli government and what they are doing. That's fine. But how about we stop copying and pasting putrid crap from hate sites in order to paint broad generalizations about entire groups of people.

You are trying to facilitate hate by posting falsehoods.

Stop it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join