It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Feelings About Rahm Emmanuel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was wondering what people here thought of Rahm Emmanuel. There aren't many people I get bad feelings from, but Rahm Emmanuel happens to be one of them. I'm not saying I have any special insight there's just something about him that seems a bit off for lack of a better word.

Am I alone in this? Today on the news they were doing what they usually do, making a big deal out of something little but apparently rahm emmanuel was cracking his knuckles and the then president elect asked if he could please stop at which point he began to do it in Barack's ear. I know that isn't much but it almost feels like a borderline power play. There just seems to be something shifty about him. Is there any info. proving or disproving my admitted bias?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

Do a simple Google search on him. You will get all of the answers that you need to form an opinion of him. He certainly has an interesting past and can be associated with many interesting people.

He is the second most powerful man (technically) in the country and I don't trust him one bit. I can assure you that others on ATS feel the same way. IMHO he is one of the puppet masters behind Obama. He was trained under Clinton.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When I read this about Rahm Emanuel... I saw the writing on the wall.

Emanuel was born in Chicago, Illinois to Jewish parents.[4] His father, Benjamin M. Emanuel, a Jerusalem-born pediatrician, was a member of the Zionist organization Irgun.

en.wikipedia.org...

go on and read the rest of the info on wiki.... it gets better.

Also:
When I saw Joe Biden admitt he was a Zionist... I saw the writing on the wall.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Lol....oh God.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am with you 100% on this, i get the same feeling of a black soul in Rahm that I get from Dick Cheney, and Richard Pearle.

All three are dark hearted men as far I am concerned.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The last time there was as big a SOB Chief of Staff as Rahm Emanuel was Haldeman in the Nixon administration.

And if you're going to be President, you want the biggest SOB you can find.

With an SOB, there's no BS, no messing around.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Same here. I wanted to add that I get the same feeling from those people not just for you to know I concur but also that I am not getting some dark feeling from him because of any Jewish or ethnic negativity. I wonder what it is about these people that you just.....feel like a darkness.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Rahm Israel Emanuel freaks me out!!!!

I've posted this a couple of months ago in some thread about workcamps for american kids.....

He and his brothers attended summer camp in Israel.

Why do i get the feeling Israeli summercamps are not like american summercamps were you learn to build campfires etc...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Why do i get the feeling Israeli summercamps are not like american summercamps were you learn to build campfires etc...

LMAO!!!

They learn how to take over America instead.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't trust him, never have .. cracking his knuckles in the President's ear is a clear act of defiance and lack of respect IMO.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

No doubt! I thought that was such a bizarre story and, you're right, very disrespectful. It shows he thinks he's "special" and above reproach.

There are also assertions that he was a Mossad agent. You can do an ATS search and find some info on that.

I don't care for him - at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
I was wondering what people here thought of Rahm Emmanuel. There aren't many people I get bad feelings from, but Rahm Emmanuel happens to be one of them. I'm not saying I have any special insight there's just something about him that seems a bit off for lack of a better word.

Am I alone in this? Today on the news they were doing what they usually do, making a big deal out of something little but apparently rahm emmanuel was cracking his knuckles and the then president elect asked if he could please stop at which point he began to do it in Barack's ear. I know that isn't much but it almost feels like a borderline power play. There just seems to be something shifty about him. Is there any info. proving or disproving my admitted bias?

Rahm “Rahmbo” Israel Auerbach Emanuel (His family’s real surname is Auerbach)
“Rahmbo” is the son of Jewish American civil rights activist and daughter of a Chicago union organizer, Martha Smulevitz, and Jerusalem-born Zionist and former Israeli terrorist in the British mandate of Palestine, Benjamin M. Auerbach Emanuel.
Rahm’s father was a domestic terrorist in Israeli who passed codes for the Israeli terrorist group Irgun.
Irgun was a militant Zionist group that operated in the British mandate of Palestine between 1931 and 1948. Some of the better-known attacks by Irgun were the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on July 22, 1946 in which 92 people died and the larger Deir Yassin massacre (accomplished with the Stern Gang) on April 9, 1948.*
Rahm’s family took the surname Emanuel in 1933 as a tribute to his uncle Emanuel Auerbach who was killed in Arab-Jewish fighting in Jerusalem.
Rahm is named in honor of one of his father’s friends named Rahamim who was killed in the 1940s fighting for the Zionist terrorist group, Lehi.
Born Chicago, Cook County, Illinois on Nov. 29, 1959
Brought up as an Israeli-American with dual Israeli-American citizenship
Fundraiser for Chicago congressional campaign for David Robinson, 1980
B.A., Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, N.Y., 1981
Worked on Democrat Paul Simon's election campaign for U.S. Senate, 1984
M.A., Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill., 1985
Worked for public interest and consumer rights organization Illinois Public Action, 1985
Natn’l Campaign Dir., Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), 1988
Senior Advisor/Chief Fundraiser for Richard Daley's campaign for Chicago Mayor, 1989
Civilian volunteer in Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) during the Persian Gulf War, 1991
Director of Finance for then Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton's Presidential campaign, 1992
Organized meeting for Israeli P.M. Yitzhak Rabin and PLO Yasser Arafat, 1993
Assistant to the President for Political Affairs and Senior Advisor to the President for Policy and Strategy, Clinton White House, 1993-1998.
Deputy Chief of North American MOSSAD (code name “Mega”) who ran MOSSAD agent Monica Lewinsky
Despite having any formal finance education and little finance experience, Rahm was an investment banker (19998-1999) and the Managing Director (1999-2002) for the Chicago branch of the Wall Street investment firm Wasserstein Perella & Company.
Rahm was brought into the Wasserstein Perella firm by Bruce Wasserstein, one of the investment firm’s founders who was also one of President Clinton's most active fundraisers on Wall Street.
In the two and a half year period he worked for Wasserstein Perella & Company** (which included Sept. 11, 2001), Rahm made $16.2 million dollars***

“Short” call orders placed by unknown investment executive(s) at Wasserstein Perella & Company were among those trading on the Chicago Stock Exchange (formerly headed by Senior Obama Advisor with dual (Shirazi) Iranian-American citizenship, Valerie Jarette) who made one million plus profit on the fact that American Airlines’ and United Airlines’ stock prices fell significantly on the morning of Sept. 12, 2001. This was likely because one of the traders at Wasserstein Perella & Co. Had advance inside knowledge of the events that would transpire on 9/11. Someone with MOSSAD ties would obviously have had the right kind of connections. Thus, it is perhaps significant that on Friday Sept. 7, 2001, when the short call orders were placed, Rahm Emanuel worked for Wasserstein Perella & Company and the million plus profit made on the call orders on Sept. 12, 2001 has never been collected. Knowing he was heading into a political career, Rahm would not want to jeopardize his future stellar rise to power by collecting a measly one million plus profit.
Board of Directors for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. ("Freddie Mac"), 2000-2001
While at Freddie Mac Rahm made sure that Freddie Mac’s mortgage lending policy was to lend to anyone who had ever been employed at any time and in any capacity, whether or not that was only in the past, i.e. he promoted lose bank lending practice. While at Freddie Mac Rahm made sure that the “watchdog” position at Freddie Mac, the one who was supposed to prevent corruption and embezzlement activities remained vacant. When an investigation into Freddiw Mac was deemed necessary, the lack of an individual in the in-house watch dog position at the institute temporarily stalled this effort.
U.S. Congressman (D-IL) 108th U.S. Congress, 2003-2009
One of Rahm’s first legislative act in Congress was to pass legislation that permanently derailed the investigation into Freddie Mac’s solvency that Rahm had stymied while still on the Board of Freddie Mac. Rahm did this by switching what agency serves as the investigative agency over Freddie Mac. Rahm’s last acts before leaving Congress was to help write the Banker’s Bailout Bill legislation and lobby heavily for its passage with help from generous donations to members of Congress by Wall Street bankers.
In the 2008 election cycle, Rahm ended up being the House’s top recipient of contributions from hedge funds, private equity firms and the broader securities and investment industry.
Upon leaving the Congress Rahm was offered the Directorship of the Democratic National Committee, but turned it down. Still he was the fourth-ranking Democrat in the House behind Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Leader Steny Hoyer, and Whip Jim Clyburn. Rahm knew it would be in his best interest to serve instead as Obama’s Chief of Staff
White House Chief of Staff (2008-2010).

*In present-day Israel, Irgun is referred to as Etzel, an acronym of its Hebrew initials.The Irgun was the armed expression of the nascent ideology of Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze’ev Jabotinsky. He expressed this ideology as “every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state”.
** Wasserman Perella & Co. is now part of the German investment banking firm Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein which was formerly the British firm of Kleinert Benson, one of few investment firms to profit from the 1987 stock market crash.
***Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options. Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these “insiders” would have profited by almost $5 million.
On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance. Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent “insiders,” they would represent a gain of about $4 million.
[The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.] No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.
www.biography.com...
www.midwestfreepress.com...
uspolitics.about.com...
www.fundinguniverse.com...
www.hereinreality.com...
dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com...
www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am astonished by the lack of response on this thread.

The OP is simple, but makes critical and valid points. S&F.

Let's wake this thread up!

edit on 9-9-2010 by NewWorldDisorder because: Grammar.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

LMAO!!!

They learn how to take over America instead.

Brilliant. One of the best one liners I have seen in my life. Hope you get lots of ats munny for that.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Let me say something about this guy. When I go to sleep, I split myself between two desires. One is to have protection against this man's trigger finger, with all of God's measures and means. The other is to psychotronically
destroy him with just my thoughts. I cannot stand the very thought of him.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My instincts about Rahm Emmanuel can be pretty much summed-up by saying that he's what you'd get if Al Capone and Henry Kissenger had a baby.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanks for kicking this thread back up. Especially when we consider that Mayor Daly has just announced his retirement. Oddly enough, Daly's don't just retire when they haven't hit their expiration dates yet.

Rahm is Chicago through and through and if he runs for the spot and "wins", I think we can be certain of other forces at play with his new job.

The timing of all of this is quite suspect. Consider the recent Blago trial fiasco and the fact Rahm was never called to testify and hundreds of hours of recordings were never entered into the court as evidence. That case fell flat on its face for a reason. Perhaps to minimize the bruising on Rahm's cheek.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
May 14, 2016

Rahm Emmanuel appointed a task-force made up of police, to deal with police misconduct. Naturally, that didn't work out too well. Why an intelligent street-wise mayor like Rahm thought it would, is beyond me.

Thankfully, he's now realized that only a civilian police oversight agency can do the job properly.

Story: www.chicagotribune.com...

Unfortunately, this will not do a thing to prevent 99.9% of the daily murders occurring in Chicago. Three people have been killed already, and the weekend just started.

-cwm

new topics

top topics

join