It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford's 'Creature' (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Absolutely Bizarre 'Creature' In Benjamin Fulford's Spine

On Friday, January 23rd, Benjamin Fulford shocked the audience of the Jeff Rense Program by emailing the claim, accompanied by a photograph, that surgeons had removed a bizarre life form, very much resembling a salamander, from his spine. Those who could view the strange creature were shocked and horrified. Immediately, everyone who saw the "thing" wondered what it was--and if it were real.

Whether the creature was real or whether it was an ill-advised hoax, I wanted to find out if it was possible to place or to inject such a life form into an unsuspecting victim. One of the experts that I queried was a top-research scientist and inventor, who quickly responded that not only was it possible to inject the embryo of a parasite into a targeted victim without his or her knowledge, but that in the world of deep black operations, Russian scientists had already perfected such grotesque methodology.

Fascinating follow up by Rense.com of the email sent by Benjamin Fulford in which he claims that a strange parasite was found in his spinal column.

The Rense staff got in touch with a scientist and asked whether it was possible to infect a person with such a creature without the target knowing about it. The scientist said that it is what is normally done by black operatives.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 123131p://pm3113 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

the pic is not very clear. do you have a link? quite curious. ah, discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I got the info off Rense.com and there are photos there but they are all blurry. If it is genuine then it must mean that the object is tiny and they should have used a camera with a macro lens.

I haven't found any other photos on the internet.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This reminds me of the news story about the lady who went to get a tumor removed from her brain, only to find out that it was a worm that entered her system from eating pork or not washing her hands enough. The doctors said that the worm was close to being embedded into her spinal column.

Perhaps this thing is a worm as well?

I'll see if I can find the news story someone posted on here.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hey I've seen those before they are Goa'ulds
More then likely this makes this man a jaffa. It all makes sense now all we need to do is find the Star Gate!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This has already been posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

This is the follow up with intriguing details of delivery systems.

Second line.

join