It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video UFOs - Real or Pure Imagination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
UFOs - Real or Pure Imagination? video I found on Disclose.tv I think it answers the question don't you.

Video link

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Your video & statement is absurd, and I'll tell you why. The objects in the video clearly look & MOVE Just like BALLOONS..you can observe the way they are carried in the wind bobbing around as one would expect. There have been many many other videos which show controlled movement of objects not subject to the wind currents, whilst that doesn't prove they are 'ufos' this video proves absolutely nothing too, its just a video of balloons.

so what?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If you want to debunk all UFO vids, you better do better than that.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The part at the end with the helicopters was interesting... though brief :/

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi Guys, They're snow geese. I live in upstate ny and I see them every year in the fall. For some reason they seem to migrate at a higher altitude than canadian geese. Very familiar sight to me but I can see how people might find it odd. The UFO that flies near the helicopters at the end of the film? Is there anyone out there that does'nt think it's one of those helium filled chrome balloons? While I'm at it theres no reason to believe in rods either. They are insects or birds. I remember watching Fox news during the first war in the gulf. A female reporter had rods flying all around near her. The person filming adjusted something on his camera and they immediately resolved into bugs flying around. Don't get me wrong, ever since I heard the astronauts say they've seen them I believe. I just don't think we should waste time on UFO's that are easily proven to be birds or insects.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

My eye spies mylar balloons in the helicopter part of the videos and also the first half could simply be a flock of highflying birds.

They get blurred when they get zoomed in on.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Resinveins

My eye spies mylar balloons in the helicopter part of the videos and also the first half could simply be a flock of highflying birds.

They get blurred when they get zoomed in on.

I don’t disagree but the few frames where something comes out of the distance was cut short for some reason wish I could see that its perhaps on another video somewhere.

new topics

top topics

join