It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown sees 'new world order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

maybe the NWO is a good thing and if we can get some kind of Global balance it might be better for future generations....

Yeah im with you on that.I know exactly what you mean.
Just exactly what kind of order though, is the problem.
Its certainly not going to be fair with the current runners of the planet.
I doubt the people currently running things, have our best interests at heart and the future of mankind on there minds.
This is the problem.
For the freedom and betterment of all humanity would be great.
But that isn't what these sinister folk have planned I can tell you.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
get this everybody.....now im just contimplating on ideas that are kind of out there but here is a good one. You have a greater force trying to get global power right, you make people dependent like today most people are. right now that you have that setup you test to see how dependent they are, you throw a few things at them and you can tell by how they react. now that you know they are dependent you infiltrate the system from the inside once you are in you can do what ever the hell you want because you have a new form of people that are dependent and love to prosper, you throw money at them to be in your millitary they bennefit by prosparity. you are set you rule it you are the man you are so set because people need you they want money they wont chnage there are to many that want the money they, you need more people throw more money at them how can you compete with someone that is isay from china for all we know and took over our goverment without us knowing from the inside keeps the constitution but works around it through loops holes and keeps the power through money and one day it will all come out one day we will be ripped of everything and be communistic. After they take a few more goverments from the inside

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Gordon Brown is one of the ones behind, and responsible for, the current global financial mess. Lets not forget, he was Chancellor for how many years?

All his posturing and flowery talk about the need for increased globalisation leaves out the fact that it is that very issue of globalisation that has made this a global financial meltdown. That, and allowing the bankers to run roughshod over any sort of regulation, governance and accountability. Then he puts the taxpayers on the hook for the £Billions to bail out the big bankers who continue with the huge salaries and bonus packages, paid for with our money.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
gas prices rose to unbarable costs, then they dropped everybody was overwhelmed in joy and happiness and they were more thankful then before, dependent or not?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomandliberty
gas prices rose to unbarable costs, then they dropped everybody was overwhelmed in joy and happiness and they were more thankful then before, dependent or not?

That was primarily down to the Wall St. speculators. The huge price hike was not driven by any supply / demand or geopolitical issues. It was based on nothing more than greed and they were allowed to get away with it as long as the governments got their cut in increased amounts of fuel duty filling the coffers.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
we need not globilzation we need to re create our economy its gone we sold it we have nothing nada zip zilch "." we need to live off of ourselves not other people if we want to be great once again we cannot be slaves anymore we need to rise and never fall again it needs to be in the constitution to protect our own companies we need to prosper ourselves we wouldn't be in such a mess if we lived off of what things we created we can make and economy with nations why cant we create our own economy within our nation that won ever fall we had it before but we gave it up we need it back please listen

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I really don't buy this globalisation baloney.

The world needs to make Government SMALLER not BIGGER.

More power going to local communities who know their constituents will always work more efficiently than a Federal or even less removed, a Global government.

Something in my soul tells me that while things are Small and controlled by the people, TPTB have less control and so have to take the power and make it so large and out of reach, that we live in shadows and no longer can control our own destinys'.

We've seen what's happened with our governments moving our jobs offshore, thats at a National level, can you imagine if a World Government made these decisions? We wouldn't even get a vote as to who runs this Global Government.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

welcome to the EU all our major decisions are made in brussels regardless for which of the 25 countries in the EU block

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I guess they going by the boiled frog theory. To do it in the past would have meant that a lot of changes would have had to occur too fast. It took a lot of time to slowly and gently implement their changes. They had to do it this way, or people would have clued on.

I'm familiar with Fabian methodology symbolized by the Turtle, but I'm a relative newcomer to any serious investigation into contemporary NWO politics.

A search failed to turn up this specific link, so I thought I'd throw it into the mix.

Germany, UK urge global economic overseer

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:48pm EST

DAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - Germany and Britain called on Friday for a global economic watchdog with strengthened powers to prevent rather than react to financial crises that can spiral into worldwide recession.

Text

top topics

<< 1   >>

join