It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs do NOT exist!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In the many years since our modern US Government has been running things, they never once lied about the knowledge of Unidentified Flying Objects. The reason I would say such a horrible thing is that the US Government is playing on semantics. That is to say, they are telling the truth when they say they have no knowledge of UFOs because in the government's eyes, these flying machines are, in fact, IFOs. In a round-about-way the government has whole-heartedly admitted the presence of extraterrestrial designed and controlled Identifiable Flying Objects. That's right. The government knows who, what and where they are from. By denying certain truths they have admitted to other truths. This, coupled with other evidence and a dump-load of circumstantial evidence, paints for me a very clear picture.

If we can convict and incarcerate criminals for the majority of their lives all based on circumstantial evidence, less than we have here, then we can hang our government with the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I think most of us UFO believers know that.

But, you get a cookie for your recent upcomings.

XD

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I C wut u did thar.. Clever ploy with missleading title

Yes I agree, the government does know what they are, and to them they are IFO's. However to the majority of the people, they are UFO's because we still don't know what the hell they are.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So they are here...

Do you think we've been evaluated ? Do you think there is an Alien Community? Possibly one that conducts research to see if certain races are good or bad , and if bad exterminate and/or make sure they don't get out in to space? That seems logical to me does anyone else agree?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think that such civilizations with space travel have trancended above "good" and "bad". They may question certain actions that we do to be self destructive but they may see it as a learning experience for us.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yeah good point. I guess every race that has thought , must have both positive and negative thoughts at some stage. Its what we learn from it all that matters most.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
UFO's do not exist.

"UFO" are man made. Period.

Anti-Grav (Tesla) was thought of long before Roswell.

One of Two things are going to happen:
1. Holographic Angels and 'God' are going to render a Second Coming
2. "Alien" Invasion

Either way, it is MAN.

Granted, OUR anti-grav may have attracted a few bona-fide "Aliens"...but it is just that, a FEW. Represented as less than 0.001% of all UFO sightings.

The rest are ALL OURS !!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

it would be interesting if the truth was the truth but was used in an false manner in which to create a false truth beneath a blanket of mistaken truths.

you guys are crazy...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What if the truth was the truth but blanketed by a lie which is the truth but wrapped in a pancake shell of candy coated lies sprinkled on top with truth syrup and served on a plate of steaming hot lies?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

it would be crazy if the aliens were us from the future. i'm sure you would all have heard this before, but what if we made contact with ourselves long time go.
now they have been bring us up like the fruit of their loins. letting us suckle at the nipple of technology so as we can taste the gratification of technevolution. the glory of god. for you XBOX freaks.

go COD

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Now you're the one who sounds crazy..... chump. =) hehe evilgrin.gif

[edit on 26-1-2009 by avail]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
reply to post by Tesla401

it would be crazy if the aliens were us from the future. i'm sure you would all have heard this before, but what if we made contact with ourselves long time go.
now they have been bring us up like the fruit of their loins. letting us suckle at the nipple of technology so as we can taste the gratification of technevolution. the glory of god. for you XBOX freaks.

go COD

Actually, you are correct. "Aliens" are man. Allbeit man from long ago.
First World=Man
Second World=Man
Third World=Man
Fourth World=Man (today's world as we know it)
Fifth World=Man
???

Why do you think our world was RE-populated? In God's own image?
Why do you think ANGELS came down and got their groove on? Did they have a perceived RIGHT to breed? Was their DNA compatible?(to produce a LARGER man?)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
yeah i'd believe the times thing you know? like 1 dawn of age then 2nd and 3rd. but angels and god and whatever else is a little hard to swallow sometimes. funny that.

aliens are real, but god is hard to the chew. that is crazy.

see when you talk about aliens being us from the future and then angels coming down and pooning on the grass it kinda conflicts you see.
god and aliens two different ideologies. this is crazy talk.

but makes sense if a truth was a false truth with some sugar on top you know.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thread.Title->Rename("UFOs do NOT exist!!! They are IFO's as far as the US government is concerned");

there...that'll be clearer.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
I think that such civilizations with space travel have trancended above "good" and "bad". They may question certain actions that we do to be self destructive but they may see it as a learning experience for us.

I understand your reasoning but I don't think its possible to transcend above Good & Evil simply because of the principles of Yin/Yang.

The principle of opposites states that you can't have good without bad nor light without dark, no hot without cold etc

So out of principle I don't think its possible, because in my eyes everything in the human world has an opposite... however I may have just answered my own question!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've thought of the time-travel-concept too as a possible reasoning for UFOs/IFOs in our space-time but there are a number of variables which must be, to make it happen.

Think of things from their point-of-view. If you went back in time to change something, on purpose or by accident, you would change the course of your own existence. Expensive way to commit suicide, unless you are merely creating an alternate string of time then you aren't changing your own future but creating another dimension's future. There really is only one possible way the time travel idea could work in the quantum scheme of things. They would have traveled back to a point where all evidence of their existence would be nulled if found today. If they traveled back to the time of the dinosaur and created a colony but then traveled to the future to make any changes to the time-line, thus insuring their own safety then they could cause the end of man and we would never know it. That wouldn't be their goal though. It would be too easy. Their goal would be to correct the many mistakes as they happen and trouble shoot new mistakes as they appear. Their goal would be the same as any other life form on the planet, to survive.

This and other theories are merely speculation as we haven't any proof. What we do have are the many thousands of sightings going back for tens of thousands of years. From cave drawings of the Cro-Magnon to carvings of the Aztecs and the countless photos of the modern era, eyewitness accounts of these visitors have proven one thing for certain; we are not alone.

My point of the original thread-post was to change the way we all think and to, perhaps, change how we ask our questions when we have government officials on the spot.

With this change in mind how might we ask an official if UFO/IFOs are here?

Which questions would we ask?

Remember... in a press setting you may only get one question to ask, so make it a doozy.

Be specific so we can help each other tweak our questions. Let's leave no avenue of escaping the truth when they seek to answer our questions. If they will tell the truth then let us hear it or hear, no comment. No comment is also an omission of the truth and confirmation to the world that there is a cover-up.

new topics

top topics

join