It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1474 mega pixel picture of inauguration of Obama!!..Z

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Motion blur on a long exposure is what causes most of these things. With a truly long exposure time anything that doesn't move is all that will be photographed. One in particular that I am thinking of I first saw at a Pizza Hut of all places. It showed a homeless guy sitting on the sidewalk of a busy city during the day but the only living thing in the photo was the guy as everything else had moved.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Very cool picture! Thanks for posting.

Clarence Thomas is snoozing!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah, i zoomed in and found this strange face with displaced eyes sitting among the illuminati (the area behind Obama)

EDIT: Oh i just saw on the 1st page - someone else found it already, lol

Ko3

[edit on 25-1-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Isnt it peculiar that all of the key people, ie Bush, Cheney, Bush Sr., Clinton, Gore, and a few close by each one of these people, up to and incluidng Obama himself...have this...dry, experessionless, empty, almost deceptive look in their faces?!!!

They all seem to have that same style of look in their expressions, as I have noticed in many pictures of past elected officials.

Bush Jr looks like he definately would rather be somewhere else.

His wife Laura, always smiles no matter what.

His two daughters behind Laura..one looking down as in disgust, the other with the facial expression of someone about to burp after a huge gulp of liquor.

Cheney looks....almost like one of those dark corner silent but deadly types.

Bush Sr looks like "atta boy stick to the script".

Clinton looks like "yet another puppet to speak for the government within the government".

Gore looks like "is it getting hot here?".

But in all, they have this dead look, lifeless look.

Like as if all are expressing the look of "tired of the same game".

Its amazing how much is told within a photograph. Emotions and expressions caught in time.

Its like looking at a portrait of a scary group of zombies, complete with other zombies in and aound them with the same lifeless expression on their faces.

Like looking at a crowd gathered around a coffin in a graveyard and they all know what will happen next. It gave me a flashback image of when Kennedy was speaking at his inauguration, pictures and video of that event also show the same expression-less look in those in attendance..as it is here in Obama's inauguration.

Very very errie. Gonna have nightmares now.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Originally posted by sueloujo
If you do a real close up of Obama you can just make out 666 in his hairline

Why are you making something up? when we are seeing actually cool things in the photo.

There are many many other threads you can go to and make things up out of the air about President Obama, but I have looked and no, there is nothing in his hair that has 666 on it in the photo.

If you zoom in on questiongall...she left her sense of humour at home

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Weird, isn't it? There are a few more in that section that are similiar.

Cheney reminds me of Doctor Strangelove! I wonder if that was the look he was trying for?

Everyone has the same look on their face you always see when you have to sit thru painful speeches and lectures: When will this end?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's great! Although I feel a little like a peeping tom might.
Looks crazy cold there.
All of those ear muffs and hats and such. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by stikkinikki

]Where is that guy in the pic? Spooky man

not a one liner either.

I noticed that you didn't make a one line post. I can't remember where boldar34 is but here's "the mist".

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Did any catch the joke in green tape on the rail. It is in the bottom left corner area in front of a woman with a brown scarf around her neck.

I can only make out the first part.

"Two stagehands walk into a bar..."

Can anyone make out the rest.

Love the pic by the way. Thank you for posting.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

: ) ! You are so right on with your observations.
Laura Bush and Cheney are the scariest IMO.
Laura has that same smile all the time.
It's her default smile. It's the - I feel nothing smile.
And Cheney - the - I feel nothing scorn.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Straight across from where the pic was taken is the other area for media.
Look on the left - farthest left isle, do up some, you will see a guy in a beige coat - his head looks like it isn't on his body correctly and the guy next to him is missing his head, and his hair is a little farther from his body.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That is quite the hat Bush Sr. is wearing.

Looks like they all got a complimentary blanket and earmuffs. One guy has his earmuffs on backwards. Priceless.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The half guy in the right isle, his legs are walking over by the big tower, about 30 feet from where he is, you can just see the bottom of them. It is the 2nd legs only shot in it, besides the one that is down the large middle isle that has black pants.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm amazed at the amount of anomalies in this photo!

So many disjointed faces and decapitated bodies!!

I'm pleased many people are having fun with the picture and am glad I posted it!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

I am too, what i don't understand, is if it is caused by people moving, than why aren't there more?

Lots of people are moving in the pic, clapping hands etc. Are they real people that are caught like that or is it something else? Because, there are definitely some VERY strange things in the photo.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
I'm amazed at the amount of anomalies in this photo!

So many disjointed faces and decapitated bodies!!

I'm pleased many people are having fun with the picture and am glad I posted it!

See.. now when we're going to find many "anomalies" in the next generation of high res. Mars and moon photos, the debunkers (governmental or not) will be able to point us to that "famous 1.4k MPixel Obama inauguration" photo, saying that its normal to have these kind of anomalies in a digital pic, and no further explanations needed (for the common Joe at least)

Ko3

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Clearly the reptilian shape shifters were out in force that day, they struggle to hold their form in such cold conditions, this is why we can spot so many of them.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

That was awesome!!!!!!!!

Real cool find!!!

I'm gonna go play!!

SeeYa!!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And if you notice... theres one guy that appears twice!!

Just look to the balcony below a bit to the right, between the speaker and the lamp... black guy with goatee and dark sunglasses... actually 2 of them!

making all those pictures joined up to make this huge thing is a pain in the a$$... grats to who did it and grats to who found it!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Awesome find. There's allot of fun to be had in this. Thanks OP.

The fun part is finding as many Floating legs and missing head as i can

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join